Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 29th of August 1939 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
August 29, 1939 was a Tuesday and it was the 241st day of the year 1939. It was the 35th Tuesday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1939 calendar will be in 2023. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Sunday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 26 days left before your next birthday. You will be 82 years old when that day comes. There have been 29,925 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 9,975 days or 27.31 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 1,014 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on August 22 at 12:03:00 GMT – Sunday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on May 7, 1971.
If a dog named Milka - a Fox Terrier breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 344 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Milka will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Milka will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1922Richard Blackwell
- 1924Dinah Washington
- 1934Dimitris Papamichael
- 1959Rebecca De Mornay
- 1963Elizabeth Fraser
- 1971Carla Gugino
- 1975Kyle Cook
- 1985Jeffrey Licon
- 1986Phakin Khamwilaisak
- 1992Mallu Magalhães
View the complete list of August 29 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Aug 29.
- 1916Luther Davis, American playwright and screenwriter (d. 2008)
- 1935László Garai, Hungarian psychologist and scholar
- 1935William Friedkin, American director, producer, and screenwriter
- 1936John McCain, American captain and politician
- 1940Wim Ruska, Dutch wrestler and martial artist (d. 2015)
- 1960Tony MacAlpine, American guitarist, songwriter, and producer (Planet X, CAB, Ring of Fire, and Seven the Hardway)
- 1966Jörn Großkopf, German footballer and manager
- 1973Olivier Jacque, French motorcycle racer
- 1977Devean George, American basketball player
- 1980William Levy, Cuban-American model and actor
View the complete list of August 29 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Yvette’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1261Pope Urban IV succeeds Pope Alexander IV as the 182nd pope.
- 1350Battle of Winchelsea (or Les Espagnols sur Mer): The English naval fleet under King Edward III defeats a Castilian fleet of 40 ships.
- 1498Vasco da Gama decides to depart Calicut and return to Kingdom of Portugal.
- 1728The city of Nuuk in Greenland is founded as the fort of Godt-Haab by the royal governor Claus Paarss.
- 1756Frederick the Great attacks Saxony, beginning the Seven Years’ War.
- 1786Shays’ Rebellion, an armed uprising of Massachusetts farmers, begins in response to high debt and tax burdens.
- 1907The Quebec Bridge collapses during construction, killing 75 workers.
- 1922The first radio advertisement is broadcast on WEAF-AM in New York City.
- 1946USS Nevada is decommissioned.
- 2005Hurricane Katrina devastates much of the U.S. Gulf Coast from Louisiana to the Florida Panhandle, killing an estimated 1,836 people and causing over $108 billion in damage.
View the complete list of August 29 historical events.
Curious about this Empyrean Delight? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 8, 29, and 1939 reveal that your Life Path number is 5. It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Park Hyo-shin, Stacey Solomon, Julie Christie, Kyo, Robert Plant, Johnny Nash, Jason Sklar, Til Schweiger, Fairuz, Kristian Lundin.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on August 29 is Virgo ♍ (The Maiden) – a mutable sign with Earth as Western element. The ruling planet is Mercury – the planet of communication. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Rabbit is the mythical animal and Earth is the Eastern element of a person born on August 29, 1939.
Peridot is the modern birthstone for the month of August while Diamond is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Virgo is carnelian. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 29th August 1939 is Poppy for preparedness.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on November 6, 1967. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +107. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on October 12, 1912. Your score is -136. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Oceania approximately on 1150. Your profession was teacher, mathematician, geologist.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You’re always involved with all new things. You have always loved changes, especially in art, music, cooking.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to learn discretion and reason and then teach others to do that. Your life will be happier, when you help those who lack reasoning.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 54,903 baby girls. For the boys it’s Robert. This name was recorded 59,645 times in the year 1939. Any chance you are Mary or Robert? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man August 29” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about August 29, 1939. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 241st day of 1939
- Day of week: Tuesday
- Day of week birthstone: Ruby
- Week index: 35th Tuesday of 1939
- Next same calendar year: 2023
- Day of week this year: Sunday
- Day of week next year: Monday
- Day of week in 2023: Tuesday
- Days until next birthday: 26 days
- Age on next birthday: 82 years old
- Days since birth: 29,925 days
- Days spent sleeping: 9,975 days
- Years spent sleeping: 27.31 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 1,014
- Next full moon: August 22 at 12:03:00 GMT – Sunday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on May 7, 1971
- Age in dog years: 344 dog years old using a Fox Terrier breed
- Life path number and meaning: 5 – It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
- Western zodiac sign: Virgo ♍ (The Maiden)
- Western zodiac element: Earth
- Western zodiac sign quality: Mutable
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Mercury – the planet of communication
- Western zodiac gemstone: Carnelian
- Eastern zodiac animal: Rabbit
- Eastern zodiac element: Earth
- Modern birthstone: Peridot
- Mystical birthstone: Diamond (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Poppy for preparedness
- Best compatible birthday: November 6, 1967 (+107)
- Worst compatible birthday: October 12, 1912 (-136)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 54,903 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Robert – 59,645 babies
- Roman numerals: XXIX.VIII.MCMXXXIX
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: August 17, 1980 – Lene Marlin, Norwegian singer-songwriter; October 24, 1989 – Shenae Grimes, Canadian actress; May 1, 1972 – Julie Benz, American actress.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,822