Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 29th of August 1939 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
August 29, 1939 was a Tuesday and it was the 241st day of the year 1939. The next time you can reuse your old 1939 calendar will be in 2023. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 13 days left before your next birthday. You will be 79 years old when that day comes. There have been 28,842 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth then you have slept a total of 9,614 days or 26 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 977 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on August 26 at 11:58:00 GMT – Sunday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on May 7, 1971.
If a dog named Adagio - a Pocket Beagle breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 332 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Adagio will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Adagio will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1915Ingrid Bergman
- 1926Betty Lynn
- 1942Gottfried John
- 1952Dave Malone
- 1956GG Allin
- 1959Akkineni Nagarjuna
- 1968Teruaki Ogawa
- 1975Kyle Cook
- 1977Jo Weil
- 1980William Levy
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for August 29.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Aug 29.
- 1619Jean-Baptiste Colbert, French economist and politician, Controller-General of Finances (d. 1683)
- 1780Jean-Auguste-Dominique Ingres, French painter and illustrator (d. 1867)
- 1915Nathan Pritikin, American nutritionist and author (d. 1985)
- 1926Helene Ahrweiler, Greek historian and academic
- 1933Arnold Koller, Swiss politician
- 1938Robert Rubin, American lawyer and politician, 70th United States Secretary of the Treasury
- 1956GG Allin, American singer-songwriter (The Murder Junkies and The Jabbers) (d. 1993)
- 1956Mark Morris, American dancer and choreographer
- 1971Carla Gugino, American actress and producer
- 1991Anikó Kovacsics, Hungarian handball player
View the complete list of famous birthdays for August 29.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1261Pope Urban IV succeeds Pope Alexander IV as the 182nd pope.
- 1350Battle of Winchelsea (or Les Espagnols sur Mer): The English naval fleet under King Edward III defeats a Castilian fleet of 40 ships.
- 1484Pope Innocent VIII succeeds Pope Sixtus IV.
- 1498Vasco da Gama decides to depart Calicut and return to Kingdom of Portugal.
- 1756Frederick the Great attacks Saxony, beginning the Seven Years’ War.
- 1861American Civil War: United States Navy squadron captures forts at Hatteras Inlet, North Carolina.
- 1885Gottlieb Daimler patents the world’s first internal combustion motorcycle, the Reitwagen.
- 1944Slovak National Uprising takes place as 60,000 Slovak troops turn against the Nazis.
- 1958United States Air Force Academy opens in Colorado Springs, Colorado.
- 1966Leading Egyptian thinker Sayyid Qutb is executed for plotting the assassination of President Gamal Abdel Nasser.
View the complete list of historical events for August 29.
Curious about this Pink Topaz? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 8, 29 and 1939 reveal that your Life Path number is 5. It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: James Rebhorn, Thom Yorke, Dave Annable, Rainbow Sun Francks, Hilmar Örn Hilmarsson, John Glascock, Ryan Leslie, Mitch Miller, Adrian Dunbar, Eva Perón.
The zodiac sign of a person born on August 29 is Virgo ♍. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rabbit is the mythical animal and Earth is the element of a person born on August 29, 1939.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Virgo horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Peridot is the modern birthstone for the month of August while Diamond is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Virgo is carnelian. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Oceania approximately on 1150. Your profession was teacher, mathematician, geologist.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You’re always involved with all new things. You have always loved changes, especially in art, music, cooking.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to learn discretion and reason and then teach others to do that. Your life will be happier, when you help those who lack reasoning.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: June 1, 1948 – Powers Boothe, American actor; December 14, 1948 – Dee Wallace, American actress; June 14, 1992 – Daryl Sabara, American actor.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,150