Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 29th of August 1947 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
August 29, 1947 was a Friday and it was the 241st day of the year 1947. It was the 35th Friday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1947 calendar will be in 2025. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Tuesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 204 days left before your next birthday. You will be 76 years old when that day comes. There have been 27,555 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 9,185 days or 25.15 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 934 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on March 7 at 12:42:00 GMT – Tuesday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on May 7, 1979.
If a dog named Vashti - a Field Spaniel breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 320 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Vashti will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Vashti will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1917Isabel Sanford
- 1926Betty Lynn
- 1928Dick O'Neill
- 1934Dimitris Papamichael
- 1939Joel Schumacher
- 1949Stan Hansen
- 1959Eddi Reader
- 1962Lycia Naff
- 1975Juan Diego Botto
- 1980David Desrosiers
View the complete list of August 29 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Aug 29.
- 1628John Granville, 1st Earl of Bath, English soldier and politician, Lord Lieutenant of Ireland (d. 1701)
- 1780Jean-Auguste-Dominique Ingres, French painter and illustrator (d. 1867)
- 1805Frederick Denison Maurice, English priest, theologian, and author (d. 1872)
- 1959Akkineni Nagarjuna, Indian actor and producer
- 1963Elizabeth Fraser, Scottish singer-songwriter (Cocteau Twins)
- 1965Jeremy Applegate, American actor (d. 2000)
- 1972Bae Yong-joon, South Korean actor
- 1978Celestine Babayaro, Nigerian footballer
- 1981Geneviève Jeanson, Canadian cyclist
- 1985Jeffrey Licon, American actor
View the complete list of August 29 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Kristina’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1475The Treaty of Picquigny ends a brief war between the kingdoms of France and England.
- 1521The Ottoman Turks capture Nándorfehérvár (Belgrade).
- 1778American Revolutionary War: British and American forces battle indecisively at the Battle of Rhode Island.
- 1786Shays’ Rebellion, an armed uprising of Massachusetts farmers, begins in response to high debt and tax burdens.
- 1825Kingdom of Portugal recognizes the Independence of Brazil.
- 1869The Mount Washington Cog Railway opens, making it the world’s first mountain-climbing rack railway.
- 1903The Russian battleship Slava, the last of the five sclass- Borodinos, is launched.
- 1918Bapaume taken by the New Zealand Division in the Hundred Days Offensive.
- 1966The Beatles perform their last concert before paying fans at Candlestick Park in San Francisco.
- 20072007 United States Air Force nuclear weapons incident: Six US cruise missiles armed with nuclear warheads are flown without proper authorization from Minot Air Force Base to Barksdale Air Force Base.
View the complete list of August 29 historical events.
Curious about this Berry Cherry Whirly? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 8, 29, and 1947 reveal that your Life Path number is 22. It is a master number that represents practical idealism and material mastery. You were born under the most powerful and potentially the most successful of all Life Path numbers.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Kevin Weisman, Lucia Cifarelli, Jessica Nigri, Airi Toriyama, Paul Fox, Cody Linley, Wendy Saddington, Vito LoGrasso, Benoît Ferreux, Alex Karras.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on August 29 is Virgo ♍ (The Maiden) – a mutable sign with Earth as Western element. The ruling planet is Mercury – the planet of communication. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Pig is the mythical animal and Fire is the Eastern element of a person born on August 29, 1947.
Peridot is the modern birthstone for the month of August while Diamond is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Virgo is carnelian. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 29th August 1947 is Poppy for preparedness.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on January 6, 1937. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +161. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on March 17, 1962. Your score is -127. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Southern Japan approximately on 1200. Your profession was trainer, holder of the fine animals, birds, insects.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You are a person with huge energy, good in planning and supervising. If you were just garbage-man, you were chief garbage-man.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You are bound to learn to understand other people and to meet all life difficulties with joyful heart. You should help others, bringing them spirit of joy.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Linda. This name was given to 99,686 baby girls. For the boys it’s James. This name was recorded 94,756 times in the year 1947. Any chance you are Linda or James? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man August 29” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about August 29, 1947. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 241st day of 1947
- Day of week: Friday
- Day of week birthstone: Emerald
- Week index: 35th Friday of 1947
- Next same calendar year: 2025
- Day of week this year: Tuesday
- Day of week next year: Thursday
- Day of week in 2025: Friday
- Days until next birthday: 204 days
- Age on next birthday: 76 years old
- Days since birth: 27,555 days
- Days spent sleeping: 9,185 days
- Years spent sleeping: 25.15 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 934
- Next full moon: March 7 at 12:42:00 GMT – Tuesday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on May 7, 1979
- Age in dog years: 320 dog years old using a Field Spaniel breed
- Life path number and meaning: 22 – It is a master number that represents practical idealism and material mastery. You were born under the most powerful and potentially the most successful of all Life Path numbers.
- Western zodiac sign: Virgo ♍ (The Maiden)
- Western zodiac element: Earth
- Western zodiac sign quality: Mutable
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Mercury – the planet of communication
- Western zodiac gemstone: Carnelian
- Eastern zodiac animal: Pig
- Eastern zodiac element: Fire
- Modern birthstone: Peridot
- Mystical birthstone: Diamond (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Poppy for preparedness
- Best compatible birthday: January 6, 1937 (+161)
- Worst compatible birthday: March 17, 1962 (-127)
- Popular girl’s name: Linda – 99,686 babies
- Popular boy’s name: James – 94,756 babies
- Roman numerals: XXIX.VIII.MCMXLVII
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: December 16, 1915 – Turk Murphy, American trombonist and singer (d. 1987); January 17, 1949 – Andy Kaufman, American actor and comedian (d. 1984); April 17, 1976 – Sizzla, Jamaican rapper.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,861