Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 29th of August 1952 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
August 29, 1952 was a Friday and it was the 242nd day of the year 1952. The next time you can reuse your old 1952 calendar will be in 2036. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 128 days left before your next birthday. You will be 66 years old when that day comes. There have been 23,978 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 812 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on April 30 at 01:00:00 GMT – Monday.
If a dog named Filippo - a Saint Bernard breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 348 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Filippo will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Filippo will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1883Muriel George
- 1898Preston Sturges
- 1912Barry Sullivan
- 1917Isabel Sanford
- 1968Meshell Ndegeocello
- 1973Vincent Cavanagh
- 1981Jay Ryan
- 1986Phakin Khamwilaisak
- 1990Nicole Gale Anderson
- 1993Lucas Cruikshank
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for August 29.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Aug 29.
- 1862Andrew Fisher, Scottish-Australian politician and diplomat, 5th Prime Minister of Australia (d. 1928)
- 1912Barry Sullivan, American actor and director (d. 1994)
- 1933Sorel Etrog, Romanian-Canadian sculptor, painter, and illustrator (d. 2014)
- 1945Wyomia Tyus, American runner
- 1952Dave Malone, American singer-songwriter and guitarist (The Radiators)
- 1961Carsten Fischer, German field hockey player
- 1972Amanda Marshall, Canadian singer-songwriter
- 1977John Hensley, American actor
- 1977Roy Oswalt, American baseball player
- 1990Nicole Gale Anderson, American actress
View the complete list of famous birthdays for August 29.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 708Copper coins are minted in Japan for the first time (Traditional Japanese date: August 10, 708).
- 1475The Treaty of Picquigny ends a brief war between the kingdoms of France and England.
- 1541The Ottoman Turks capture Buda, the capital of the Hungarian Kingdom.
- 1786Shays’ Rebellion, an armed uprising of Massachusetts farmers, begins in response to high debt and tax burdens.
- 1825Kingdom of Portugal recognizes the Independence of Brazil.
- 1915US Navy salvage divers raise USS F-4, the first U.S. submarine sunk in an accident.
- 1930The last 36 remaining inhabitants of St Kilda are voluntarily evacuated to other parts of Scotland.
- 1949Soviet atomic bomb project: The Soviet Union tests its first atomic bomb, known as First Lightning or Joe 1, at Semipalatinsk, Kazakhstan.
- 1950Korean War: British troops arrive in Korea to bolster the US presence there.
- 1991Libero Grassi, an Italian businessman from Palermo is killed by the Mafia after taking a solitary stand against their extortion demands.
View the complete list of historical events for August 29.
Curious about this Pink Drizzle Cumulus? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 8, 29 and 1952 reveal that your Life Path number is 9. It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Patty Smyth, Nancy Allen, Terry Funk, Gavin Hood, David Jordan, Jan Eggum, Anna Maria Perez de Taglé, Yuuri Morishita, Andrew G. Vajna, Jennifer Veal.
The zodiac sign of a person born on August 29 is Virgo ♍. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Dragon is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on August 29, 1952.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Virgo horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Peridot is the modern birthstone for the month of August while Diamond is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Virgo is carnelian. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Southern India approximately on 1350. Your profession was builder of roads, bridges, docks.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You are a person with huge energy, good in planning and supervising. If you were just garbage-man, you were chief garbage-man.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You are bound to learn to understand other people and to meet all life difficulties with joyful heart. You should help others, bringing them spirit of joy.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: January 1, 1968 – Felix Chong, Hong Kong actor, director, and screenwriter; October 4, 1932 – Milan Chvostek, Canadian director and producer; November 14, 1930 – Monique Mercure, Canadian actress.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,144