Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 29th of August 1952 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 4 minutes. Enjoy!
August 29, 1952 was a Friday and it was the 242nd day of the year 1952. The next time you can reuse your old 1952 calendar will be in 2036. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Tuesday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 340 days left before your next birthday. You will be 66 years old when that day comes. There have been 23,766 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 805 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on October 5 at 18:41:00 GMT – Thursday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1922Richard Blackwell
- 1931Stelios Kazantzidis
- 1934Dimitris Papamichael
- 1939Joel Schumacher
- 1947George Costigan
- 1949Stan Hansen
- 1960Tony MacAlpine
- 1962Lycia Naff
- 1977John Hensley
- 1980William Levy
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for August 29.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Aug 29.
- 1888Salme Dutt, Estonian-English politician (d. 1964)
- 1891Marquis James, American journalist and author (d. 1955)
- 1930Jacques Bouchard, Canadian businessman (d. 2006)
- 1940Gary Gabelich, American race car driver (d. 1984)
- 1942Gottfried John, German actor (d. 2014)
- 1951Geoff Whitehorn, English singer-songwriter and guitarist (IF, Crawler, and Procol Harum)
- 1975Dante Basco, American actor and producer
- 1976Phil Harvey, English businessman
- 1982Ruhila Adatia-Sood, Kenyan journalist and radio host (d. 2013)
- 1992Mallu Magalhães, Brazilian singer-songwriter (Banda do Mar)
View the complete list of famous birthdays for August 29.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1521The Ottoman Turks capture Nándorfehérvár (Belgrade).
- 1831Michael Faraday discovers electromagnetic induction.
- 1898The Goodyear tire company is founded.
- 1903The Russian battleship Slava, the last of the five sclass- Borodinos, is launched.
- 1918Bapaume taken by the New Zealand Division in the Hundred Days Offensive.
- 1922The first radio advertisement is broadcast on WEAF-AM in New York City.
- 1941Tallinn, the capital of Estonia, is occupied by Nazi Germany following an occupation by the Soviet Union.
- 1949Soviet atomic bomb project: The Soviet Union tests its first atomic bomb, known as First Lightning or Joe 1, at Semipalatinsk, Kazakhstan.
- 1991Supreme Soviet of the Soviet Union suspends all activities of the Soviet Communist Party.
- 20072007 United States Air Force nuclear weapons incident: Six US cruise missiles armed with nuclear warheads are flown without proper authorization from Minot Air Force Base to Barksdale Air Force Base.
View the complete list of historical events for August 29.
Curious about this Vanilla Mountain Blue? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 8, 29 and 1952 reveal that your Life Path number is 9. It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Andrew Strong, Samantha Giles, Letícia Birkheuer, Erik Gandini, Koutaro Tanaka, Tom O'Connor, Tyrel Jackson Williams, Faris Badwan, Balthazar Getty, Albert Marre.
The zodiac sign of a person born on August 29 is Virgo ♍. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Dragon is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on August 29, 1952.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Virgo horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Peridot is the modern birthstone for the month of August while Diamond is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Virgo is carnelian. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: March 21, 1930 – Otis Spann, American singer and pianist (d. 1970); December 30, 1925 – Ian MacNaughton, Scottish actor, producer and director (d. 2002); February 14, 1939 – Michael Rudman, American director and producer.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 894