Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 29th of August 1952 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 4 minutes. Enjoy!
August 29, 1952 was a Friday and it was the 242nd day of the year 1952. The next time you can reuse your old 1952 calendar will be in 2036. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Tuesday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 126 days left before your next birthday. You will be 65 years old when that day comes. There have been 23,615 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 800 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on May 10 at 21:44:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1912Barry Sullivan
- 1917Isabel Sanford
- 1928Dick O'Neill
- 1934Dimitris Papamichael
- 1953Doña Croll
- 1963Elizabeth Fraser
- 1968Teruaki Ogawa
- 1985Jeffrey Licon
- 1986Joem Bascon
- 1990Rizzini Alexis Gomez
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for August 29.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Aug 29.
- 1857Sandford Schultz, English cricketer (d. 1937)
- 1912Barry Sullivan, American actor and director (d. 1994)
- 1916Luther Davis, American playwright and screenwriter (d. 2008)
- 1935László Garai, Hungarian psychologist and scholar
- 1940Gary Gabelich, American race car driver (d. 1984)
- 1947George Costigan, British actor and screenwriter
- 1961Carsten Fischer, German field hockey player
- 1976Pablo Mastroeni, Argentinian-American soccer player and manager
- 1980Mohammad Sheikh, Kenyan cricketer
- 1980William Levy, Cuban-American model and actor
View the complete list of famous birthdays for August 29.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1315Battle of Montecatini: The army of the Republic of Pisa, commanded by Uguccione della Faggiuola, wins a decisive victory against the joint forces of the Kingdom of Naples and the Republic of Florence despite being outnumbered.
- 1861American Civil War: United States Navy squadron captures forts at Hatteras Inlet, North Carolina.
- 1907The Quebec Bridge collapses during construction, killing 75 workers.
- 1918Bapaume taken by the New Zealand Division in the Hundred Days Offensive.
- 1941Tallinn, the capital of Estonia, is occupied by Nazi Germany following an occupation by the Soviet Union.
- 1943German-occupied Denmark scuttles most of its navy; Germany dissolves the Danish government.
- 1946USS Nevada is decommissioned.
- 1979Jeffrey R. MacDonald is convicted of the 1970 murders of his then-pregnant wife and two daughters.
- 1991Libero Grassi, an Italian businessman from Palermo is killed by the Mafia after taking a solitary stand against their extortion demands.
- 2004Michael Schumacher wins his 5th consecutive Formula One Drivers’ championship (and 7th overall) at the 2004 Belgian Grand Prix by finishing second to Kimi Raikkonen to beat the 47-year-old record held by Juan Manuel Fangio.
View the complete list of historical events for August 29.
Curious about this Warm Green Kokoro? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 8, 29 and 1952 reveal that your Life Path number is 9. It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Roshon Fegan, Brad Silberling, Murat Dalkılıç, Al Jean, Marisa Paredes, Guy Béart, Barry Van Dyke, Carolyn Franklin, Madison Beer, Alice Guy-Blaché.
The zodiac sign of a person born on August 29 is Virgo ♍. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Dragon is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on August 29, 1952.
Peridot is the modern birthstone for the month of August while Diamond is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Virgo is carnelian. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: January 25, 1963 – Timo Rautiainen, Finnish singer-songwriter and guitarist (Timo Rautiainen & Trio Niskalaukaus and Lyijykomppania); May 8, 1951 – Chris Frantz, American drummer and producer (Talking Heads and Tom Tom Club); May 13, 1964 – Tom Verica, American actor and director.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 890