Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 29th of August 1952 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 4 minutes. Enjoy!
August 29, 1952 was a Friday and it was the 242nd day of the year 1952. The next time you can reuse your old 1952 calendar will be in 2036. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Tuesday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 94 days left before your next birthday. You will be 65 years old when that day comes. There have been 23,647 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 801 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 9 at 13:11:00 GMT – Friday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1924María Dolores Pradera
- 1927Jimmy C. Newman
- 1955Diamanda Galás
- 1959Akkineni Nagarjuna
- 1965Dina Spybey
- 1977Jo Weil
- 1980William Levy
- 1986Joem Bascon
- 1992Mallu Magalhães
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for August 29.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Aug 29.
- 1810Juan Bautista Alberdi, Argentinian theorist and diplomat (d. 1884)
- 1875Leonardo De Lorenzo, Italian flute player and educator (d. 1962)
- 1938Robert Rubin, American lawyer and politician, 70th United States Secretary of the Treasury
- 1942James Glennon, American cinematographer (d. 2006)
- 1947James Hunt, English race car driver and sportscaster (d. 1993)
- 1956Steve Yarbrough, American novelist and short story writer
- 1959Akkineni Nagarjuna, Indian actor and producer
- 1962Simon Thurley, English historian and academic
- 1965Jeremy Applegate, American actor (d. 2000)
- 1990Rizzini Alexis Gomez, Filipino model (d. 2015)
View the complete list of famous birthdays for August 29.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1475The Treaty of Picquigny ends a brief war between the kingdoms of France and England.
- 1541The Ottoman Turks capture Buda, the capital of the Hungarian Kingdom.
- 1756Frederick the Great attacks Saxony, beginning the Seven Years’ War.
- 1758The first American Indian reservation is established, at Indian Mills, New Jersey.
- 1903The Russian battleship Slava, the last of the five sclass- Borodinos, is launched.
- 1907The Quebec Bridge collapses during construction, killing 75 workers.
- 1911Ishi, considered the last Native American to make contact with European Americans, emerges from the wilderness of northeastern California.
- 1930The last 36 remaining inhabitants of St Kilda are voluntarily evacuated to other parts of Scotland.
- 1941Tallinn, the capital of Estonia, is occupied by Nazi Germany following an occupation by the Soviet Union.
- 1970Chicano Moratorium against the Vietnam War, East Los Angeles, California. Police riot kills three people, including journalist Rubén Salazar.
View the complete list of historical events for August 29.
Curious about this Ocean Blue Buttercream? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 8, 29 and 1952 reveal that your Life Path number is 9. It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Michael Tait, John Flansburgh, Bill Barretta, Jasmine Jessica Anthony, Kate French, Anthony Rapp, Kalmer Tennosaar, Frederic Forrest, Damian O'Hare, John Corabi.
The zodiac sign of a person born on August 29 is Virgo ♍. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Dragon is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on August 29, 1952.
Peridot is the modern birthstone for the month of August while Diamond is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Virgo is carnelian. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: January 24, 1943 – Subhash Ghai, Indian director, producer, and screenwriter; April 15, 1958 – Noni Ioannidou, Greek model and actress; March 22, 1941 – Jeremy Clyde, English singer-songwriter, guitarist, and actor (Chad & Jeremy).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 862