Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 29th of August 1952 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
August 29, 1952 was a Friday and it was the 242nd day of the year 1952. The next time you can reuse your old 1952 calendar will be in 2036. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 187 days left before your next birthday. You will be 66 years old when that day comes. There have been 23,919 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 810 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on March 2 at 00:52:00 GMT – Friday.
If a dog named Camilo - a Kooikerhondje breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 312 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Camilo will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Camilo will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1923Richard Attenborough
- 1924Dinah Washington
- 1931Stelios Kazantzidis
- 1935William Friedkin
- 1952Deborah Van Valkenburgh
- 1963Elizabeth Fraser
- 1965Jeremy Applegate
- 1975Dante Basco
- 1981Dennis Oh
- 1989Karol Castillo
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for August 29.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Aug 29.
- 1628John Granville, 1st Earl of Bath, English soldier and politician, Lord Lieutenant of Ireland (d. 1701)
- 1728Maria Anna Sophia of Saxony (d. 1797)
- 1843David B. Hill, American lawyer and politician, 29th Governor of New York (d. 1910)
- 1915Endel Laas, Estonian scientist and academic (d. 2009)
- 1930Carlos Loyzaga, Filipino basketball player and coach
- 1962Lycia Naff, American actress, dancer, and journalist
- 1965Will Perdue, American basketball player and sportscaster
- 1976Stephen Carr, Irish footballer
- 1979Ryan Shealy, American baseball player
- 1986Hajime Isayama, Japanese illustrator, created Attack on Titan
View the complete list of famous birthdays for August 29.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1350Battle of Winchelsea (or Les Espagnols sur Mer): The English naval fleet under King Edward III defeats a Castilian fleet of 40 ships.
- 1521The Ottoman Turks capture Nándorfehérvár (Belgrade).
- 1758The first American Indian reservation is established, at Indian Mills, New Jersey.
- 1778American Revolutionary War: British and American forces battle indecisively at the Battle of Rhode Island.
- 1825Kingdom of Portugal recognizes the Independence of Brazil.
- 1831Michael Faraday discovers electromagnetic induction.
- 1885Gottlieb Daimler patents the world’s first internal combustion motorcycle, the Reitwagen.
- 1898The Goodyear tire company is founded.
- 1915US Navy salvage divers raise USS F-4, the first U.S. submarine sunk in an accident.
- 1991Libero Grassi, an Italian businessman from Palermo is killed by the Mafia after taking a solitary stand against their extortion demands.
View the complete list of historical events for August 29.
Curious about this Pink Bubble Ball? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 8, 29 and 1952 reveal that your Life Path number is 9. It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Bill Murray, Cary Elwes, Sayuri Ishikawa, Pigmeat Markham, Clairette Oddera, Eliza Doolittle, Andy Grammer, Thomas Lang, Morgan Freeman, Patricia Arquette.
The zodiac sign of a person born on August 29 is Virgo ♍. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Dragon is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on August 29, 1952.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Virgo horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Peridot is the modern birthstone for the month of August while Diamond is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Virgo is carnelian. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Southern India approximately on 1350. Your profession was builder of roads, bridges, docks.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You are a person with huge energy, good in planning and supervising. If you were just garbage-man, you were chief garbage-man.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You are bound to learn to understand other people and to meet all life difficulties with joyful heart. You should help others, bringing them spirit of joy.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: August 8, 1934 – Sarat Pujari, Indian actor, director, and screenwriter (d. 2014); February 18, 1991 – Malese Jow, American actress and singer; November 13, 1960 – Neil Flynn, American actor.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,129