Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 29th of August 1959 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
August 29, 1959 was a Saturday and it was the 241st day of the year 1959. It was the 35th Saturday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1959 calendar will be in 2026. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Thursday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 263 days left before your next birthday. You will be 61 years old when that day comes. There have been 22,018 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 7,339 days or 20.09 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 745 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on December 12 at 05:14:00 GMT – Thursday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on May 7, 1991.
If a dog named Trexie - a Leonberger breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 325 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Trexie will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Trexie will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1915Ingrid Bergman
- 1922Richard Blackwell
- 1926Betty Lynn
- 1956GG Allin
- 1959Akkineni Nagarjuna
- 1973Adam Sessler
- 1975Juan Diego Botto
- 1981Dennis Oh
- 1992Mallu Magalhães
- 1995Aria Clemente
View the complete list of August 29 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Aug 29.
- 1724Giovanni Battista Casti, Italian poet and author (d. 1803)
- 1950Frank Henenlotter, American director and screenwriter
- 1953David Boaz American businessman and author
- 1959Ramón Díaz, Argentinian footballer and manager
- 1962Ian James Corlett, Canadian voice actor, singer, producer, and screenwriter
- 1968Teruaki Ogawa, Japanese actor
- 1979Kristjan Rahnu, Estonian decathlete
- 1980Mohammad Sheikh, Kenyan cricketer
- 1981Jay Ryan, New Zealand-Australian actor and producer
- 1993Lucas Cruikshank, American actor, director, producer, and screenwriter
View the complete list of August 29 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Darlene’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1728The city of Nuuk in Greenland is founded as the fort of Godt-Haab by the royal governor Claus Paarss.
- 1756Frederick the Great attacks Saxony, beginning the Seven Years’ War.
- 1778American Revolutionary War: British and American forces battle indecisively at the Battle of Rhode Island.
- 1903The Russian battleship Slava, the last of the five sclass- Borodinos, is launched.
- 1911Ishi, considered the last Native American to make contact with European Americans, emerges from the wilderness of northeastern California.
- 1914Start of the Battle of St. Quentin in which the French Fifth Army counter-attacked the invading Germans at Saint-Quentin, Aisne.
- 1918Bapaume taken by the New Zealand Division in the Hundred Days Offensive.
- 1965The Gemini V spacecraft returns to Earth, landing in the Atlantic ocean.
- 2003Ayatollah Sayed Mohammed Baqir al-Hakim, the Shia Muslim leader in Iraq, is assassinated in a terrorist bombing, along with nearly 100 worshippers as they leave a mosque in Najaf.
- 20072007 United States Air Force nuclear weapons incident: Six US cruise missiles armed with nuclear warheads are flown without proper authorization from Minot Air Force Base to Barksdale Air Force Base.
View the complete list of August 29 historical events.
Curious about this Davao Pomelo Butter Ball? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 8, 29, and 1959 reveal that your Life Path number is 7. It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Paul Bhattacharjee, Kevin Alejandro, Paz de la Huerta, Marla Boyd, Aria Clemente, Don Matheson, Jay Black, Avery Brooks, Colin Bass, Shane Dawson.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on August 29 is Virgo ♍ (The Maiden) – a mutable sign with Earth as Western element. The ruling planet is Mercury – the planet of communication. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Pig is the mythical animal and Earth is the Eastern element of a person born on August 29, 1959.
Peridot is the modern birthstone for the month of August while Diamond is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Virgo is carnelian. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 29th August 1959 is Poppy for preparedness.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on November 20, 1960. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +138. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on March 14, 1942. Your score is -156. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 3,000,716,593. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was The Three Bells by The Browns as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (August 31, 1959). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Mexico approximately on 1725. Your profession was dancer, singer, actor.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You had a mind of a scientist, always seeking new explanations. Environment often misunderstood you. Had a respectable knowledge.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Magic is everywhere around you, in most usual, most ordinary incidents. Your lesson – to learn magic and to help people to see it clearly. You are a magician!
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 105,573,458 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1959. The estimated number of babies born on 29th August 1959 is 289,242. That’s equivalent to 201 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 54,477 baby girls. For the boys it’s Michael. This name was recorded 85,255 times in the year 1959. Any chance you are Mary or Michael? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man August 29” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about August 29, 1959. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 241st day of 1959
- Day of week: Saturday
- Day of week birthstone: Turquoise
- Week index: 35th Saturday of 1959
- Next same calendar year: 2026
- Day of week this year: Thursday
- Day of week next year: Saturday
- Day of week in 2021: Sunday
- Days until next birthday: 263 days
- Age on next birthday: 61 years old
- Days since birth: 22,018 days
- Days spent sleeping: 7,339 days
- Years spent sleeping: 20.09 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 745
- Next full moon: December 12 at 05:14:00 GMT – Thursday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on May 7, 1991
- Age in dog years: 325 dog years old using a Leonberger breed
- Life path number and meaning: 7 – It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
- Western zodiac sign: Virgo ♍ (The Maiden)
- Western zodiac element: Earth
- Western zodiac sign quality: Mutable
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Mercury – the planet of communication
- Western zodiac gemstone: Carnelian
- Eastern zodiac animal: Pig
- Eastern zodiac element: Earth
- Modern birthstone: Peridot
- Mystical birthstone: Diamond (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Poppy for preparedness
- Best compatible birthday: November 20, 1960 (+138)
- Worst compatible birthday: March 14, 1942 (-156)
- 1959 world population: 3,000,716,593
- Number one song: The Three Bells by The Browns (August 31, 1959)
- Babies born in 1959: 105,573,458
- Babies born in 1959 every day: 289,242
- Babies born in 1959 every minute: 201
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 54,477 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Michael – 85,255 babies
- Roman numerals: XXIX.VIII.MCMLIX
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: August 26, 1977 – Dominic Treadwell-Collins, English television producer; May 30, 1961 – Harry Enfield, English actor, director, and screenwriter; October 1, 1980 – Phoemela Baranda, Filipino model and actress.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 2,016