Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 29th of August 1959 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
August 29, 1959 was a Saturday and it was the 241st day of the year 1959. It was the 35th Saturday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1959 calendar will be in 2026. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Sunday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 181 days left before your next birthday. You will be 62 years old when that day comes. There have been 22,465 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 7,488 days or 20.50 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 761 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on March 28 at 18:50:00 GMT – Sunday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on May 7, 1991.
If a dog named Nila - a Maltipoo breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 264 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Nila will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Nila will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1883Muriel George
- 1935William Friedkin
- 1955Diamanda Galás
- 1960Tony MacAlpine
- 1967Anton Newcombe
- 1977Jo Weil
- 1981Dennis Oh
- 1986Joem Bascon
- 1990Rizzini Alexis Gomez
- 1995Aria Clemente
View the complete list of August 29 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Aug 29.
- 1891Marquis James, American journalist and author (d. 1955)
- 1943Arthur B. McDonald, Canadian astrophysicist and academic, Nobel Prize laureate
- 1956Charalambos Xanthopoulos, Greek footballer
- 1962Ian James Corlett, Canadian voice actor, singer, producer, and screenwriter
- 1967Anton Newcombe, American singer-songwriter and guitarist (The Brian Jonestown Massacre)
- 1976Jon Dahl Tomasson, Danish footballer and manager
- 1982Vincent Enyeama, Nigerian footballer
- 1987Elliot Benyon, English footballer
- 1990Julia Vlassov, American figure skater
- 1994Courtney Stodden, American model and singer
View the complete list of August 29 famous birthdays.
Did you know that coffee and word games are an excellent combination to sharpen your vocabulary? Let’s give it a quick spin. Within 30 seconds, how many words can you think of from these letters GAGEOFPCJ? Check your answers here: Word finder GAGEOFPCJ. (Sponsored by WordFinder.Cafe)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1728The city of Nuuk in Greenland is founded as the fort of Godt-Haab by the royal governor Claus Paarss.
- 1807British troops under Sir Arthur Wellesly defeat a Danish militia outside Copenhagen in the Battle of Køge.
- 1842Treaty of Nanking signing ends the First Opium War.
- 1861American Civil War: United States Navy squadron captures forts at Hatteras Inlet, North Carolina.
- 1911Ishi, considered the last Native American to make contact with European Americans, emerges from the wilderness of northeastern California.
- 1930The last 36 remaining inhabitants of St Kilda are voluntarily evacuated to other parts of Scotland.
- 1943German-occupied Denmark scuttles most of its navy; Germany dissolves the Danish government.
- 1944Slovak National Uprising takes place as 60,000 Slovak troops turn against the Nazis.
- 1997At least 98 villagers are killed by the Armed Islamic Group of Algeria GIA in the Rais massacre, Algeria.
- 2012At least 26 miners are killed and 21 missing after a blast in the Xiaojiawan coal mine, located at Panzhihua in Sichuan Province, China.
View the complete list of August 29 historical events.
Curious about this Blue Ocean Crunch? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 8, 29, and 1959 reveal that your Life Path number is 7. It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Roger Lim, Taylor Swift, Jimmie Walker, David Battley, Fahriye Evcen, Alex Trebek, Rebecca Ferguson, Brian McFadden, Mark Vanderloo, Rosa Mendes.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on August 29 is Virgo ♍ (The Maiden) – a mutable sign with Earth as Western element. The ruling planet is Mercury – the planet of communication. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Pig is the mythical animal and Earth is the Eastern element of a person born on August 29, 1959.
Peridot is the modern birthstone for the month of August while Diamond is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Virgo is carnelian. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 29th August 1959 is Poppy for preparedness.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on November 20, 1960. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +138. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on March 14, 1942. Your score is -156. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 3,000,716,593. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was The Three Bells by The Browns as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (August 31, 1959). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Mexico approximately on 1725. Your profession was dancer, singer, actor.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You had a mind of a scientist, always seeking new explanations. Environment often misunderstood you. Had a respectable knowledge.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Magic is everywhere around you, in most usual, most ordinary incidents. Your lesson – to learn magic and to help people to see it clearly. You are a magician!
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 105,573,458 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1959. The estimated number of babies born on 29th August 1959 is 289,242. That’s equivalent to 201 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 54,477 baby girls. For the boys it’s Michael. This name was recorded 85,255 times in the year 1959. Any chance you are Mary or Michael? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man August 29” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about August 29, 1959. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 241st day of 1959
- Day of week: Saturday
- Day of week birthstone: Turquoise
- Week index: 35th Saturday of 1959
- Next same calendar year: 2026
- Day of week this year: Sunday
- Day of week next year: Monday
- Day of week in 2023: Tuesday
- Days until next birthday: 181 days
- Age on next birthday: 62 years old
- Days since birth: 22,465 days
- Days spent sleeping: 7,488 days
- Years spent sleeping: 20.50 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 761
- Next full moon: March 28 at 18:50:00 GMT – Sunday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on May 7, 1991
- Age in dog years: 264 dog years old using a Maltipoo breed
- Life path number and meaning: 7 – It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
- Western zodiac sign: Virgo ♍ (The Maiden)
- Western zodiac element: Earth
- Western zodiac sign quality: Mutable
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Mercury – the planet of communication
- Western zodiac gemstone: Carnelian
- Eastern zodiac animal: Pig
- Eastern zodiac element: Earth
- Modern birthstone: Peridot
- Mystical birthstone: Diamond (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Poppy for preparedness
- Best compatible birthday: November 20, 1960 (+138)
- Worst compatible birthday: March 14, 1942 (-156)
- 1959 world population: 3,000,716,593
- Number one song: The Three Bells by The Browns (August 31, 1959)
- Babies born in 1959: 105,573,458
- Babies born in 1959 every day: 289,242
- Babies born in 1959 every minute: 201
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 54,477 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Michael – 85,255 babies
- Roman numerals: XXIX.VIII.MCMLIX
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: November 29, 1942 – Felix Cavaliere, American singer-songwriter, pianist, and producer (The Rascals); August 11, 1967 – Collin Chou, Taiwanese actor and martial artist; August 7, 1961 – Maggie Wheeler, American actress.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 2,064