Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 29th of August 1961 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
August 29, 1961 was a Tuesday and it was the 241st day of the year 1961. The next time you can reuse your old 1961 calendar will be in 2017. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Tuesday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 9 days left before your next birthday. You will be 56 years old when that day comes. There have been 20,445 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 692 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on September 6 at 07:04:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get tips about your current relationship and how to improve it. Astrology reports to help you decide when to make yourself available for romantic or social activity. Get your love & romance reports or download free samples!
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1916George Montgomery
- 1924Dinah Washington
- 1928Charles Gray
- 1935William Friedkin
- 1952Deborah Van Valkenburgh
- 1968Teruaki Ogawa
- 1971Carla Gugino
- 1981Jay Ryan
- 1986Phakin Khamwilaisak
- 1990Nicole Gale Anderson
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for August 29.
STOP! Are you ready to solve your biggest career problem? First, you need to find out what’s preventing you to move forward in your career. Unlock your potential for success with the Career Analysis report. Get a free sample – no obligation to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Aug 29.
- 1887Jivraj Narayan Mehta, Indian physicians and politician, 1st Chief Minister of Gujarat (d. 1978)
- 1926Betty Lynn, American actress
- 1934Dimitris Papamichael, Greek actor and director (d. 2004)
- 1945Chris Copping, English singer-songwriter and guitarist (Procol Harum)
- 1955Jack Lew, American lawyer and politician, 25th White House Chief of Staff
- 1956Charalambos Xanthopoulos, Greek footballer
- 1962Ian James Corlett, Canadian voice actor, singer, producer, and screenwriter
- 1965Will Perdue, American basketball player and sportscaster
- 1985Héctor Sanabria, Argentinian footballer (d. 2013)
- 1995Aria Clemente, Filipino actress and singer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for August 29.
What is in store for you this year? Let these forecasts and predictions help you succeed in life. Benefit from life changing events and know when they occur. Make everyday activities easier to handle. Get your Forecast Reports or download free samples!
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 708Copper coins are minted in Japan for the first time (Traditional Japanese date: August 10, 708).
- 1315Battle of Montecatini: The army of the Republic of Pisa, commanded by Uguccione della Faggiuola, wins a decisive victory against the joint forces of the Kingdom of Naples and the Republic of Florence despite being outnumbered.
- 1475The Treaty of Picquigny ends a brief war between the kingdoms of France and England.
- 1484Pope Innocent VIII succeeds Pope Sixtus IV.
- 1807British troops under Sir Arthur Wellesly defeat a Danish militia outside Copenhagen in the Battle of Køge.
- 1895Rugby league is founded by 22 clubs at a meeting in the George Hotel, Huddersfield.
- 1915US Navy salvage divers raise USS F-4, the first U.S. submarine sunk in an accident.
- 1966Leading Egyptian thinker Sayyid Qutb is executed for plotting the assassination of President Gamal Abdel Nasser.
- 1991Supreme Soviet of the Soviet Union suspends all activities of the Soviet Communist Party.
- 1997At least 98 villagers are killed by the Armed Islamic Group of Algeria GIA in the Rais massacre, Algeria.
View the complete list of historical events for August 29.
Curious about this White Rabbit Biscuit? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 8, 29 and 1961 reveal that your Life Path number is 9. It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Frances Reid, Sertab Erener, Guy Chadwick, Leena, Lou Jacobi, Stuart Damon, Amira Willighagen, Adrienne Lecouvreur, Michael Rispoli, Marva Wright.
The zodiac sign of a person born on August 29 is Virgo ♍. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Ox is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on August 29, 1961.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Virgo horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly format.
Peridot is the modern birthstone for the month of August while Diamond is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Virgo is carnelian. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Michael by The Highwaymen as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (September 4, 1961). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: December 20, 1946 – John Spencer, American actor (d. 2005); September 22, 1979 – Emilie Autumn, American singer-songwriter, violinist, and poet; May 31, 1954 – Vicki Sue Robinson, American actress and singer (d. 2000).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,075