Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 29th of August 1961 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
August 29, 1961 was a Tuesday and it was the 241st day of the year 1961. The next time you can reuse your old 1961 calendar will be in 2017. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Tuesday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 312 days left before your next birthday. You will be 57 years old when that day comes. There have been 20,507 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 694 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on November 4 at 05:24:00 GMT – Saturday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1915Ingrid Bergman
- 1928Dick O'Neill
- 1931Stelios Kazantzidis
- 1938Elliott Gould
- 1959Eddi Reader
- 1960Tony MacAlpine
- 1965Jeremy Applegate
- 1980Nicholas Tse
- 1981Jay Ryan
- 1994Courtney Stodden
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for August 29.
Did you know? It takes as little as 8 hours of one-on-one tutoring to improve a full letter grade, according to a nationwide poll of private tutors. Click here to search for a tutor today! More than 80,000 tutors in 300+ subjects. (Sponsored link; US only)
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Aug 29.
- 1725Charles Townshend, English politician, Chancellor of the Exchequer (d. 1767)
- 1756Jan Śniadecki, Polish mathematician and astronomer (d. 1830)
- 1780Jean-Auguste-Dominique Ingres, French painter and illustrator (d. 1867)
- 1888Salme Dutt, Estonian-English politician (d. 1964)
- 1952Karen Hesse, American author and poet
- 1955Jack Lew, American lawyer and politician, 25th White House Chief of Staff
- 1957Jerry D. Bailey, American jockey and sportscaster
- 1971Henry Blanco, Venezuelan baseball player and coach
- 1972Amanda Marshall, Canadian singer-songwriter
- 1981Jay Ryan, New Zealand-Australian actor and producer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for August 29.
Create unlimited collages for every occasion, big or small. Share online with animation and music, or print as heartfelt decor, keepsake cards, or frame-worthy gifts. Turn photos into art with Smilebox. It’s FREE - download now! (Sponsored link)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1261Pope Urban IV succeeds Pope Alexander IV as the 182nd pope.
- 1541The Ottoman Turks capture Buda, the capital of the Hungarian Kingdom.
- 1728The city of Nuuk in Greenland is founded as the fort of Godt-Haab by the royal governor Claus Paarss.
- 1831Michael Faraday discovers electromagnetic induction.
- 1950Korean War: British troops arrive in Korea to bolster the US presence there.
- 1958United States Air Force Academy opens in Colorado Springs, Colorado.
- 1965The Gemini V spacecraft returns to Earth, landing in the Atlantic ocean.
- 1966The Beatles perform their last concert before paying fans at Candlestick Park in San Francisco.
- 1991Supreme Soviet of the Soviet Union suspends all activities of the Soviet Communist Party.
- 2012At least 26 miners are killed and 21 missing after a blast in the Xiaojiawan coal mine, located at Panzhihua in Sichuan Province, China.
View the complete list of historical events for August 29.
Curious about this Choco Mocha Raspberry? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 8, 29 and 1961 reveal that your Life Path number is 9. It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Phil Ochs, The Great Khali, MC Ren, Winta, Ayesha Jhulka, Etta Moten Barnett, Amy Ray, Xiao Huang-Chi, Vidya Balan, Ellen Wheeler.
The zodiac sign of a person born on August 29 is Virgo ♍. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Ox is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on August 29, 1961.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Virgo horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Peridot is the modern birthstone for the month of August while Diamond is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Virgo is carnelian. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Michael by The Highwaymen as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (September 4, 1961). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Oceania approximately on 1150. Your profession was teacher, mathematician, geologist.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You’re always involved with all new things. You have always loved changes, especially in art, music, cooking.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to learn discretion and reason and then teach others to do that. Your life will be happier, when you help those who lack reasoning.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: September 16, 1978 – Ida Roggen, Norwegian singer (Pitsj); January 26, 1924 – Alice Babs, Swedish singer and actress (d. 2014); May 29, 1934 – Nanette Newman, English actress and author.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,134