Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 29th of August 1961 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
August 29, 1961 was a Tuesday and it was the 241st day of the year 1961. The next time you can reuse your old 1961 calendar will be in 2023. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 98 days left before your next birthday. You will be 57 years old when that day comes. There have been 20,721 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 701 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on May 29 at 14:21:00 GMT – Tuesday.
If a dog named Shala - a American Pit Bull Terrier breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 272 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Shala will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Shala will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1898Preston Sturges
- 1924Dinah Washington
- 1928Charles Gray
- 1945Chris Copping
- 1952Dave Malone
- 1953Doña Croll
- 1965Dina Spybey
- 1971Carla Gugino
- 1986Joem Bascon
- 1990Rizzini Alexis Gomez
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for August 29.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Aug 29.
- 1875Leonardo De Lorenzo, Italian flute player and educator (d. 1962)
- 1891Marquis James, American journalist and author (d. 1955)
- 1912Barry Sullivan, American actor and director (d. 1994)
- 1916Luther Davis, American playwright and screenwriter (d. 2008)
- 1933Arnold Koller, Swiss politician
- 1939Joel Schumacher, American director, producer, and screenwriter
- 1954Michael P. Kube-McDowell, American journalist, author, and academic
- 1959Stephen Wolfram, English-American physicist and mathematician
- 1976Georgios Kalaitzis, Greek basketball player
- 1986Phakin Khamwilaisak, Thai actor and singer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for August 29.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1315Battle of Montecatini: The army of the Republic of Pisa, commanded by Uguccione della Faggiuola, wins a decisive victory against the joint forces of the Kingdom of Naples and the Republic of Florence despite being outnumbered.
- 1521The Ottoman Turks capture Nándorfehérvár (Belgrade).
- 1526Battle of Mohács: The Ottoman Turks led by Suleiman the Magnificent defeat and kill the last Jagiellonian king of Hungary and Bohemia.
- 1831Michael Faraday discovers electromagnetic induction.
- 1898The Goodyear tire company is founded.
- 1907The Quebec Bridge collapses during construction, killing 75 workers.
- 1911Ishi, considered the last Native American to make contact with European Americans, emerges from the wilderness of northeastern California.
- 1914Start of the Battle of St. Quentin in which the French Fifth Army counter-attacked the invading Germans at Saint-Quentin, Aisne.
- 1922The first radio advertisement is broadcast on WEAF-AM in New York City.
- 1991Libero Grassi, an Italian businessman from Palermo is killed by the Mafia after taking a solitary stand against their extortion demands.
View the complete list of historical events for August 29.
Curious about this Fiery Yellow Kokoro? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 8, 29 and 1961 reveal that your Life Path number is 9. It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Julian Clary, Theo Adam, Richard C. Sarafian, Collien Ulmen-Fernandes, Michiru Ōshima, Henry Armetta, Evangelia Aravani, Pirkka-Pekka Petelius, Blake Harnage, Francesco Rasi.
The zodiac sign of a person born on August 29 is Virgo ♍. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Ox is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on August 29, 1961.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Virgo horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Peridot is the modern birthstone for the month of August while Diamond is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Virgo is carnelian. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Michael by The Highwaymen as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (September 4, 1961). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Oceania approximately on 1150. Your profession was teacher, mathematician, geologist.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You’re always involved with all new things. You have always loved changes, especially in art, music, cooking.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to learn discretion and reason and then teach others to do that. Your life will be happier, when you help those who lack reasoning.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: June 1, 1972 – Huáscar Aparicio, Bolivian singer (d. 2013); October 11, 1964 – Diane Gaidry, American actress and producer; August 30, 1983 – Jun Matsumoto, Japanese singer, dancer, and actor (Arashi).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,203