Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 29th of August 1961 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
August 29, 1961 was a Tuesday and it was the 241st day of the year 1961. The next time you can reuse your old 1961 calendar will be in 2017. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Tuesday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 66 days left before your next birthday. You will be 56 years old when that day comes. There have been 20,388 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 690 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on July 9 at 04:09:00 GMT – Sunday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1926Betty Lynn
- 1934Dimitris Papamichael
- 1935William Friedkin
- 1938Elliott Gould
- 1958Michael Jackson
- 1959Eddi Reader
- 1960Tony MacAlpine
- 1968Meshell Ndegeocello
- 1968Teruaki Ogawa
- 1973Vincent Cavanagh
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for August 29.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Aug 29.
- 1756Count Heinrich von Bellegarde, Austrian general and politician (d. 1845)
- 1777Hyacinth, Russian religious leader, founded Sinology (d. 1853)
- 1916George Montgomery, American actor, stuntman, director, and producer (d. 2000)
- 1931Evelyn Robert de Rothschild, English banker and businessman
- 1943Arthur B. McDonald, Canadian astrophysicist and academic, Nobel Prize laureate
- 1959Chris Hadfield, Canadian colonel, pilot, and astronaut
- 1973Adam Sessler, American television host and producer
- 1974Kumi Tanioka, Japanese keyboard player and composer
- 1976Georgios Kalaitzis, Greek basketball player
- 1982Ruhila Adatia-Sood, Kenyan journalist and radio host (d. 2013)
View the complete list of famous birthdays for August 29.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1261Pope Urban IV succeeds Pope Alexander IV as the 182nd pope.
- 1541The Ottoman Turks capture Buda, the capital of the Hungarian Kingdom.
- 1756Frederick the Great attacks Saxony, beginning the Seven Years’ War.
- 1898The Goodyear tire company is founded.
- 1915US Navy salvage divers raise USS F-4, the first U.S. submarine sunk in an accident.
- 1922The first radio advertisement is broadcast on WEAF-AM in New York City.
- 1943German-occupied Denmark scuttles most of its navy; Germany dissolves the Danish government.
- 1949Soviet atomic bomb project: The Soviet Union tests its first atomic bomb, known as First Lightning or Joe 1, at Semipalatinsk, Kazakhstan.
- 1982The synthetic chemical element Meitnerium, atomic number 109, is first synthesized at the Gesellschaft für Schwerionenforschung in Darmstadt, Germany.
- 2003Ayatollah Sayed Mohammed Baqir al-Hakim, the Shia Muslim leader in Iraq, is assassinated in a terrorist bombing, along with nearly 100 worshippers as they leave a mosque in Najaf.
View the complete list of historical events for August 29.
Curious about this Pearly Delight? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 8, 29 and 1961 reveal that your Life Path number is 9. It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Mike Gray, Roger Smith, Stacey Kent, Liz Renay, Mercedes McCambridge, Lee Weaver, Casper Christensen, Soulja Boy, Axel Prahl, Erica Campbell.
The zodiac sign of a person born on August 29 is Virgo ♍. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Ox is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on August 29, 1961.
Peridot is the modern birthstone for the month of August while Diamond is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Virgo is carnelian. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Michael by The Highwaymen as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (September 4, 1961). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: February 20, 1967 – Kurt Cobain, American singer-songwriter and guitarist (Nirvana and Fecal Matter) (d. 1994); June 16, 1946 – Simon Williams, English actor and playwright; September 9, 1940 – Joe Negroni, American singer (The Teenagers) (d. 1978).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 919