Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 29th of August 1961 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
August 29, 1961 was a Tuesday and it was the 241st day of the year 1961. The next time you can reuse your old 1961 calendar will be in 2023. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 159 days left before your next birthday. You will be 57 years old when that day comes. There have been 20,660 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 699 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on March 31 at 12:38:00 GMT – Saturday.
If a dog named Kyzer - a Saint Bernard breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 306 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Kyzer will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Kyzer will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1898Preston Sturges
- 1917Isabel Sanford
- 1935William Friedkin
- 1945Chris Copping
- 1958Lenny Henry
- 1977Jo Weil
- 1981Jay Ryan
- 1985Lauren Collins
- 1990Nicole Gale Anderson
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for August 29.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Aug 29.
- 1887Jivraj Narayan Mehta, Indian physicians and politician, 1st Chief Minister of Gujarat (d. 1978)
- 1915Ingrid Bergman, Swedish-English actress and singer (d. 1982)
- 1926Helene Ahrweiler, Greek historian and academic
- 1930Jacques Bouchard, Canadian businessman (d. 2006)
- 1955Jack Lew, American lawyer and politician, 25th White House Chief of Staff
- 1959Timothy Shriver, American businessman and activist
- 1974Kumi Tanioka, Japanese keyboard player and composer
- 1976Phil Harvey, English businessman
- 1979Kristjan Rahnu, Estonian decathlete
- 1979Ryan Shealy, American baseball player
View the complete list of famous birthdays for August 29.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1350Battle of Winchelsea (or Les Espagnols sur Mer): The English naval fleet under King Edward III defeats a Castilian fleet of 40 ships.
- 1728The city of Nuuk in Greenland is founded as the fort of Godt-Haab by the royal governor Claus Paarss.
- 1885Gottlieb Daimler patents the world’s first internal combustion motorcycle, the Reitwagen.
- 1916The United States passes the Philippine Autonomy Act.
- 1918Bapaume taken by the New Zealand Division in the Hundred Days Offensive.
- 1941Tallinn, the capital of Estonia, is occupied by Nazi Germany following an occupation by the Soviet Union.
- 1943German-occupied Denmark scuttles most of its navy; Germany dissolves the Danish government.
- 1970Chicano Moratorium against the Vietnam War, East Los Angeles, California. Police riot kills three people, including journalist Rubén Salazar.
- 1982The synthetic chemical element Meitnerium, atomic number 109, is first synthesized at the Gesellschaft für Schwerionenforschung in Darmstadt, Germany.
- 2005Hurricane Katrina devastates much of the U.S. Gulf Coast from Louisiana to the Florida Panhandle, killing an estimated 1,836 people and causing over $108 billion in damage.
View the complete list of historical events for August 29.
Curious about this Ancient Delight? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 8, 29 and 1961 reveal that your Life Path number is 9. It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Mance Lipscomb, Nancy Kyes, Gal Costa, Kim Kibum, Kana Hanazawa, Michael Angelis, Tsunenori Aoki, Emmanuelle Riva, Yasemin Mori, Radka Toneff.
The zodiac sign of a person born on August 29 is Virgo ♍. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Ox is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on August 29, 1961.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Virgo horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Peridot is the modern birthstone for the month of August while Diamond is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Virgo is carnelian. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Michael by The Highwaymen as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (September 4, 1961). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Oceania approximately on 1150. Your profession was teacher, mathematician, geologist.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You’re always involved with all new things. You have always loved changes, especially in art, music, cooking.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to learn discretion and reason and then teach others to do that. Your life will be happier, when you help those who lack reasoning.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: October 12, 1981 – Brian J. Smith, American actor; September 16, 1978 – Ebonie Smith, Puerto Rican-American actress; December 21, 1938 – Larry Bryggman, American actor.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,203