Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 29th of August 1972 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
August 29, 1972 was a Tuesday and it was the 242nd day of the year 1972. The next time you can reuse your old 1972 calendar will be in 2028. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Tuesday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 126 days left before your next birthday. You will be 45 years old when that day comes. There have been 16,310 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 552 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on May 10 at 21:44:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1883Muriel George
- 1916George Montgomery
- 1917Isabel Sanford
- 1967Anton Newcombe
- 1971Carla Gugino
- 1975Juan Diego Botto
- 1975Kyle Cook
- 1980Nicholas Tse
- 1985Lauren Collins
- 1986Lea Michele
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for August 29.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Aug 29.
- 1912Barry Sullivan, American actor and director (d. 1994)
- 1931Lise Payette, Canadian journalist and politician
- 1947Temple Grandin, American ethologist, academic, and author
- 1952Karen Hesse, American author and poet
- 1955Diamanda Galás, American singer-songwriter and pianist
- 1957Jerry D. Bailey, American jockey and sportscaster
- 1959Stephen Wolfram, English-American physicist and mathematician
- 1976Jon Dahl Tomasson, Danish footballer and manager
- 1986Phakin Khamwilaisak, Thai actor and singer
- 1990Julia Vlassov, American figure skater
View the complete list of famous birthdays for August 29.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1315Battle of Montecatini: The army of the Republic of Pisa, commanded by Uguccione della Faggiuola, wins a decisive victory against the joint forces of the Kingdom of Naples and the Republic of Florence despite being outnumbered.
- 1350Battle of Winchelsea (or Les Espagnols sur Mer): The English naval fleet under King Edward III defeats a Castilian fleet of 40 ships.
- 1778American Revolutionary War: British and American forces battle indecisively at the Battle of Rhode Island.
- 1786Shays’ Rebellion, an armed uprising of Massachusetts farmers, begins in response to high debt and tax burdens.
- 1861American Civil War: United States Navy squadron captures forts at Hatteras Inlet, North Carolina.
- 1885Gottlieb Daimler patents the world’s first internal combustion motorcycle, the Reitwagen.
- 1911Ishi, considered the last Native American to make contact with European Americans, emerges from the wilderness of northeastern California.
- 1915US Navy salvage divers raise USS F-4, the first U.S. submarine sunk in an accident.
- 1930The last 36 remaining inhabitants of St Kilda are voluntarily evacuated to other parts of Scotland.
- 2003Ayatollah Sayed Mohammed Baqir al-Hakim, the Shia Muslim leader in Iraq, is assassinated in a terrorist bombing, along with nearly 100 worshippers as they leave a mosque in Najaf.
View the complete list of historical events for August 29.
Curious about this Green Apple Spiral? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 8, 29 and 1972 reveal that your Life Path number is 2. It represents balance, harmony and partnership. You have the soul of an artist. You are a fine companion and possess a good sense of humor. Friends seek you out for your calming and peaceful company.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Brandan Schieppati, Gene Anthony Ray, Amanda Jenssen, Siti Nurhaliza, Eileen Fulton, Lynn Whitfield, Gia Johnson, Tim Brooke-Taylor, Heo Young-saeng, Melina Perez.
The zodiac sign of a person born on August 29 is Virgo ♍. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rat is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on August 29, 1972.
Peridot is the modern birthstone for the month of August while Diamond is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Virgo is carnelian. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Alone Again (Naturally) by Gilbert O’Sullivan as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (September 2, 1972). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: December 8, 1992 – Katie Stevens, American actress and singer; April 20, 1983 – Joanne King, Irish actress; November 26, 1966 – Garcelle Beauvais, Haitian-American actress and singer.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 966