Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 29th of August 1972 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
August 29, 1972 was a Tuesday and it was the 242nd day of the year 1972. The next time you can reuse your old 1972 calendar will be in 2028. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 68 days left before your next birthday. You will be 46 years old when that day comes. There have been 16,733 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 566 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 28 at 04:55:00 GMT – Thursday.
If a dog named Gary - a Tibetan Mastiff breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 253 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Gary will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Gary will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1915Ingrid Bergman
- 1942Gottfried John
- 1947George Costigan
- 1951Geoff Whitehorn
- 1971Carla Gugino
- 1980Nicholas Tse
- 1981Jay Ryan
- 1986Joem Bascon
- 1986Phakin Khamwilaisak
- 1990Rizzini Alexis Gomez
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for August 29.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Aug 29.
- 1876Kim Koo, South Korean politician, 6th President of The Provisional Government of the Republic of Korea (d. 1949)
- 1887Jivraj Narayan Mehta, Indian physicians and politician, 1st Chief Minister of Gujarat (d. 1978)
- 1888Salme Dutt, Estonian-English politician (d. 1964)
- 1912Wolfgang Suschitzky, Austrian-English cinematographer and photographer
- 1938Elliott Gould, American actor and producer
- 1956Steve Yarbrough, American novelist and short story writer
- 1965Will Perdue, American basketball player and sportscaster
- 1973Adam Sessler, American television host and producer
- 1980David Desrosiers, Canadian singer-songwriter and bass player (Simple Plan and Reset)
- 1980Mohammad Sheikh, Kenyan cricketer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for August 29.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 708Copper coins are minted in Japan for the first time (Traditional Japanese date: August 10, 708).
- 1261Pope Urban IV succeeds Pope Alexander IV as the 182nd pope.
- 1475The Treaty of Picquigny ends a brief war between the kingdoms of France and England.
- 1498Vasco da Gama decides to depart Calicut and return to Kingdom of Portugal.
- 1758The first American Indian reservation is established, at Indian Mills, New Jersey.
- 1807British troops under Sir Arthur Wellesly defeat a Danish militia outside Copenhagen in the Battle of Køge.
- 1914Start of the Battle of St. Quentin in which the French Fifth Army counter-attacked the invading Germans at Saint-Quentin, Aisne.
- 1941Tallinn, the capital of Estonia, is occupied by Nazi Germany following an occupation by the Soviet Union.
- 1949Soviet atomic bomb project: The Soviet Union tests its first atomic bomb, known as First Lightning or Joe 1, at Semipalatinsk, Kazakhstan.
- 1966The Beatles perform their last concert before paying fans at Candlestick Park in San Francisco.
View the complete list of historical events for August 29.
Curious about this Crushed Pineapple Mint? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 8, 29 and 1972 reveal that your Life Path number is 2. It represents balance, harmony and partnership. You have the soul of an artist. You are a fine companion and possess a good sense of humor. Friends seek you out for your calming and peaceful company.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Dee Dee Bridgewater, Phil Elvrum, Shota Shimizu, Chief Keef, Junjun, Jon Nørgaard, Bert I. Gordon, Noah Taylor, Stuart Adamson, Pauleen Luna.
The zodiac sign of a person born on August 29 is Virgo ♍. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rat is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on August 29, 1972.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Virgo horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Peridot is the modern birthstone for the month of August while Diamond is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Virgo is carnelian. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Alone Again (Naturally) by Gilbert O’Sullivan as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (September 2, 1972). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Northern Japan approximately on 675. Your profession was sailor, shoemaker.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You’re always involved with all new things. You have always loved changes, especially in art, music, cooking.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to learn discretion and reason and then teach others to do that. Your life will be happier, when you help those who lack reasoning.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: September 19, 1986 – Peter Vack, American actor and screenwriter; June 10, 1965 – Elizabeth Hurley, English model, actress, and producer; September 13, 1936 – Joe E. Tata, American actor.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,232