Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 29th of August 1972 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
August 29, 1972 was a Tuesday and it was the 242nd day of the year 1972. The next time you can reuse your old 1972 calendar will be in 2028. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Tuesday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 94 days left before your next birthday. You will be 45 years old when that day comes. There have been 16,342 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 553 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 9 at 13:11:00 GMT – Friday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1883Muriel George
- 1923Richard Attenborough
- 1926Betty Lynn
- 1960Tony MacAlpine
- 1968Meshell Ndegeocello
- 1972Amanda Marshall
- 1972Bae Yong-joon
- 1980David Desrosiers
- 1989Karol Castillo
- 1995Aria Clemente
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for August 29.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Aug 29.
- 1434Janus Pannonius, Hungarian bishop and poet (d. 1472)
- 1756Jan Śniadecki, Polish mathematician and astronomer (d. 1830)
- 1842Alfred Shaw, English cricketer, rugby player, and umpire (d. 1907)
- 1905Arndt Pekurinen, Finnish activist (d. 1941)
- 1930Jacques Bouchard, Canadian businessman (d. 2006)
- 1931Stelios Kazantzidis, Greek singer and guitarist (d. 2001)
- 1933Arnold Koller, Swiss politician
- 1956GG Allin, American singer-songwriter (The Murder Junkies and The Jabbers) (d. 1993)
- 1978Volkan Arslan, German-Turkish footballer
- 1984Alexander Hug, German rugby player
View the complete list of famous birthdays for August 29.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1315Battle of Montecatini: The army of the Republic of Pisa, commanded by Uguccione della Faggiuola, wins a decisive victory against the joint forces of the Kingdom of Naples and the Republic of Florence despite being outnumbered.
- 1758The first American Indian reservation is established, at Indian Mills, New Jersey.
- 1885Gottlieb Daimler patents the world’s first internal combustion motorcycle, the Reitwagen.
- 1918Bapaume taken by the New Zealand Division in the Hundred Days Offensive.
- 1922The first radio advertisement is broadcast on WEAF-AM in New York City.
- 1944Slovak National Uprising takes place as 60,000 Slovak troops turn against the Nazis.
- 1946USS Nevada is decommissioned.
- 1965The Gemini V spacecraft returns to Earth, landing in the Atlantic ocean.
- 1966Leading Egyptian thinker Sayyid Qutb is executed for plotting the assassination of President Gamal Abdel Nasser.
- 1966The Beatles perform their last concert before paying fans at Candlestick Park in San Francisco.
View the complete list of historical events for August 29.
Curious about this Cherry Buttercream? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 8, 29 and 1972 reveal that your Life Path number is 2. It represents balance, harmony and partnership. You have the soul of an artist. You are a fine companion and possess a good sense of humor. Friends seek you out for your calming and peaceful company.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Stephen Lewis, Hank Snow, Taebin, Simon Fuller, Nicholas Clay, Jaak Joala, Tony Hale, Émile Genest, Kristen Wilson, Jordan Chan.
The zodiac sign of a person born on August 29 is Virgo ♍. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rat is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on August 29, 1972.
Peridot is the modern birthstone for the month of August while Diamond is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Virgo is carnelian. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Alone Again (Naturally) by Gilbert O’Sullivan as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (September 2, 1972). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: October 10, 1998 – Nash Aguas, Filipino actor, singer, and dancer; August 29, 1981 – Jay Ryan, New Zealand-Australian actor and producer; December 26, 1961 – Kazuhisa Kawahara, Japanese actor.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 913