Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 29th of August 1972 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
August 29, 1972 was a Tuesday and it was the 242nd day of the year 1972. It was the 35th Tuesday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1972 calendar will be in 2028. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Thursday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 164 days left before your next birthday. You will be 47 years old when that day comes. There have been 17,002 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 5,667 days or 15.52 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 575 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on March 21 at 01:44:00 GMT – Thursday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on May 7, 2004.
If a dog named Teobaldo - a West Highland White Terrier breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 204 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Teobaldo will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Teobaldo will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1883Muriel George
- 1924Dinah Washington
- 1924María Dolores Pradera
- 1939Joel Schumacher
- 1942Gottfried John
- 1971Carla Gugino
- 1975Juan Diego Botto
- 1980Nicholas Tse
- 1986Joem Bascon
View the complete list of August 29 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Aug 29.
- 1875Leonardo De Lorenzo, Italian flute player and educator (d. 1962)
- 1916George Montgomery, American actor, stuntman, director, and producer (d. 2000)
- 1947Temple Grandin, American ethologist, academic, and author
- 1956Charalambos Xanthopoulos, Greek footballer
- 1961Rodney McCray, American basketball player
- 1977John Hensley, American actor
- 1980Mohammad Sheikh, Kenyan cricketer
- 1986Lea Michele, American actress and singer
- 1989Aleksandr Bebikh, Russian footballer
- 1993Lucas Cruikshank, American actor, director, producer, and screenwriter
View the complete list of August 29 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about the hidden secrets of your first name. Are there magical powers in your given name? Every name has a character and personality. Get smart with name meanings. Find out what your name means! (Sponsored link)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1315Battle of Montecatini: The army of the Republic of Pisa, commanded by Uguccione della Faggiuola, wins a decisive victory against the joint forces of the Kingdom of Naples and the Republic of Florence despite being outnumbered.
- 1521The Ottoman Turks capture Nándorfehérvár (Belgrade).
- 1526Battle of Mohács: The Ottoman Turks led by Suleiman the Magnificent defeat and kill the last Jagiellonian king of Hungary and Bohemia.
- 1541The Ottoman Turks capture Buda, the capital of the Hungarian Kingdom.
- 1728The city of Nuuk in Greenland is founded as the fort of Godt-Haab by the royal governor Claus Paarss.
- 1918Bapaume taken by the New Zealand Division in the Hundred Days Offensive.
- 1930The last 36 remaining inhabitants of St Kilda are voluntarily evacuated to other parts of Scotland.
- 1966Leading Egyptian thinker Sayyid Qutb is executed for plotting the assassination of President Gamal Abdel Nasser.
- 1982The synthetic chemical element Meitnerium, atomic number 109, is first synthesized at the Gesellschaft für Schwerionenforschung in Darmstadt, Germany.
- 1991Libero Grassi, an Italian businessman from Palermo is killed by the Mafia after taking a solitary stand against their extortion demands.
View the complete list of August 29 historical events.
Curious about this You Can Get Me Fuse? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 8, 29, and 1972 reveal that your Life Path number is 2. It represents balance, harmony and partnership. You have the soul of an artist. You are a fine companion and possess a good sense of humor. Friends seek you out for your calming and peaceful company.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Alex James, Rocky Marquette, Tom Hollander, Mary Treen, Megumi Nakajima, Samantha Jade, Evelyn Preer, Len Goodman, Seth Swirsky, Tom Davis.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on August 29 is Virgo ♍ (The Maiden) – a mutable sign with Earth as Western element. The ruling planet is Mercury – the planet of communication. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Rat is the mythical animal and Water is the Eastern element of a person born on August 29, 1972.
Peridot is the modern birthstone for the month of August while Diamond is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Virgo is carnelian. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 29th August 1972 is Poppy for preparedness.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on May 13, 1952. You have a Love Match compatibility score of +124. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on February 19, 1994. Your incompatibility score is -174. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 3,866,568,653. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Alone Again (Naturally) by Gilbert O’Sullivan as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (September 2, 1972). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Northern Japan approximately on 675. Your profession was sailor, shoemaker.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You’re always involved with all new things. You have always loved changes, especially in art, music, cooking.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to learn discretion and reason and then teach others to do that. Your life will be happier, when you help those who lack reasoning.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 121,907,602 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1972. The estimated number of babies born on 29th August 1972 is 333,081. That’s equivalent to 231 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Jennifer. This name was given to 63,604 baby girls. For the boys it’s Michael. This name was recorded 71,405 times in the year 1972. Any chance you are Jennifer or Michael? (Source: ssa.gov)
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about August 29, 1972. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 242nd day of 1972
- Day of week: Tuesday
- Day of week birthstone: Ruby
- Week index: 35th Tuesday of 1972
- Next same calendar year: 2028
- Day of week this year: Thursday
- Day of week next year: Saturday
- Day of week in 2021: Sunday
- Days until next birthday: 164 days
- Age on next birthday: 47 years old
- Days since birth: 17,002 days
- Days spent sleeping: 5,667 days
- Years spent sleeping: 15.52 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 575
- Next full moon: March 21 at 01:44:00 GMT – Thursday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on May 7, 2004
- Age in dog years: 204 dog years old using a West Highland White Terrier breed
- Life path number and meaning: 2 – It represents balance, harmony and partnership. You have the soul of an artist. You are a fine companion and possess a good sense of humor. Friends seek you out for your calming and peaceful company.
- Western zodiac sign: Virgo ♍ (The Maiden)
- Western zodiac element: Earth
- Western zodiac sign quality: Mutable
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Mercury – the planet of communication
- Western zodiac gemstone: Carnelian
- Eastern zodiac animal: Rat
- Eastern zodiac element: Water
- Modern birthstone: Peridot
- Mystical birthstone: Diamond (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Poppy for preparedness
- Best compatible birthday: May 13, 1952 (+124)
- Worst compatible birthday: February 19, 1994 (-174)
- 1972 world population: 3,866,568,653
- Number one song: Alone Again (Naturally) by Gilbert O’Sullivan (September 2, 1972)
- Babies born in 1972: 121,907,602
- Babies born in 1972 every day: 333,081
- Babies born in 1972 every minute: 231
- Popular girl’s name: Jennifer – 63,604 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Michael – 71,405 babies
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: April 3, 1921 – Jan Sterling, American actress (d. 2004); August 4, 1958 – Ian Broudie, English singer-songwriter, guitarist, and producer (The Lightning Seeds, Big in Japan, and Care); November 12, 1973 – Radha Mitchell, Australian actress and producer.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 2,011