Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 29th of August 1994 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
August 29, 1994 was a Monday and it was the 241st day of the year 1994. The next time you can reuse your old 1994 calendar will be in 2022. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Tuesday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 34 days left before your next birthday. You will be 23 years old when that day comes. There have been 8,367 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 283 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on August 7 at 18:13:00 GMT – Monday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get tips about your current relationship and how to improve it. Astrology reports to help you decide when to make yourself available for romantic or social activity. Get your love & romance reports or download free samples!
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1926Betty Lynn
- 1942Gottfried John
- 1945Chris Copping
- 1956GG Allin
- 1959Rebecca De Mornay
- 1962Lycia Naff
- 1972Bae Yong-joon
- 1980David Desrosiers
- 1985Lauren Collins
- 1994Courtney Stodden
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for August 29.
Seriously, how much do you know yourself? Do you want to gain true understanding of the real you? It’s all about you! Your confidence, your nature, your career and you as a person. Get your personality profile reports or download free samples!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Aug 29.
- 1628John Granville, 1st Earl of Bath, English soldier and politician, Lord Lieutenant of Ireland (d. 1701)
- 1883Muriel George, English actress and singer (d. 1965)
- 1905Dhyan Chand, Indian field hockey player (d. 1979)
- 1927Jimmy C. Newman, American singer-songwriter and guitarist (d. 2014)
- 1940Wim Ruska, Dutch wrestler and martial artist (d. 2015)
- 1947Temple Grandin, American ethologist, academic, and author
- 1953David Boaz American businessman and author
- 1967Anton Newcombe, American singer-songwriter and guitarist (The Brian Jonestown Massacre)
- 1974Kumi Tanioka, Japanese keyboard player and composer
- 1993Lucas Cruikshank, American actor, director, producer, and screenwriter
View the complete list of famous birthdays for August 29.
What is in store for you this year? Let these forecasts and predictions help you succeed in life. Benefit from life changing events and know when they occur. Make everyday activities easier to handle. Get your Forecast Reports or download free samples!
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 708Copper coins are minted in Japan for the first time (Traditional Japanese date: August 10, 708).
- 1498Vasco da Gama decides to depart Calicut and return to Kingdom of Portugal.
- 1756Frederick the Great attacks Saxony, beginning the Seven Years’ War.
- 1871Emperor Meiji orders the abolition of the han system and the establishment of prefectures as local centers of administration. (Traditional Japanese date: July 14, 1871).
- 1898The Goodyear tire company is founded.
- 1903The Russian battleship Slava, the last of the five sclass- Borodinos, is launched.
- 1916The United States passes the Philippine Autonomy Act.
- 1949Soviet atomic bomb project: The Soviet Union tests its first atomic bomb, known as First Lightning or Joe 1, at Semipalatinsk, Kazakhstan.
- 1966The Beatles perform their last concert before paying fans at Candlestick Park in San Francisco.
- 1997At least 98 villagers are killed by the Armed Islamic Group of Algeria GIA in the Rais massacre, Algeria.
View the complete list of historical events for August 29.
Curious about this Green Bubble Heart? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 8, 29 and 1994 reveal that your Life Path number is 6. It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Tatiana Thumbtzen, Buddy Ebsen, John Colicos, Damien Leith, Bianca Collins, Aimee Mann, Billy Swan, Peter Steen, Faye Emerson, Milt Kogan.
The zodiac sign of a person born on August 29 is Virgo ♍. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Dog is the mythical animal and Wood is the element of a person born on August 29, 1994.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Virgo horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly format.
Peridot is the modern birthstone for the month of August while Diamond is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Virgo is carnelian. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was I’ll Make Love to You by Boyz II Men as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (September 3, 1994). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: November 23, 1969 – Üllar Saaremäe, Estonian actor, singer, and director; April 14, 1932 – Bob Grant, English actor and screenwriter (d. 2003); October 7, 1960 – Kyosuke Himuro, Japanese singer-songwriter and guitarist (Boøwy).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,054