Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 29th of August 2005 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
August 29, 2005 was a Monday and it was the 241st day of the year 2005. It was the 35th Monday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 2005 calendar will be in 2022. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 283 days left before your next birthday. You will be 14 years old when that day comes. There have been 4,830 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 1,610 days or 4.41 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 163 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on November 23 at 05:41:00 GMT – Friday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) will happen sometime on May 7, 2037.
If a dog named Wiley - a Bernese Mountain Dog breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 88 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Wiley will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Wiley will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1927Jimmy C. Newman
- 1951Geoff Whitehorn
- 1958Michael Jackson
- 1965Jeremy Applegate
- 1971Carla Gugino
- 1980Nicholas Tse
- 1986Joem Bascon
- 1986Lea Michele
- 1990Nicole Gale Anderson
- 1992Mallu Magalhães
View the complete list of August 29 celebrity birthdays.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Aug 29.
- 1809Oliver Wendell Holmes, Sr., American physician and author (d. 1894)
- 1910Vivien Thomas, American surgeon and academic (d. 1985)
- 1940Wim Ruska, Dutch wrestler and martial artist (d. 2015)
- 1961Rodney McCray, American basketball player
- 1969Lucero, Mexican singer-songwriter and actress
- 1976Stephen Carr, Irish footballer
- 1981Geneviève Jeanson, Canadian cyclist
- 1987Elliot Benyon, English footballer
- 1991Anikó Kovacsics, Hungarian handball player
- 1993Lucas Cruikshank, American actor, director, producer, and screenwriter
View the complete list of August 29 famous birthdays.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1521The Ottoman Turks capture Nándorfehérvár (Belgrade).
- 1756Frederick the Great attacks Saxony, beginning the Seven Years’ War.
- 1831Michael Faraday discovers electromagnetic induction.
- 1842Treaty of Nanking signing ends the First Opium War.
- 1911Ishi, considered the last Native American to make contact with European Americans, emerges from the wilderness of northeastern California.
- 1914Start of the Battle of St. Quentin in which the French Fifth Army counter-attacked the invading Germans at Saint-Quentin, Aisne.
- 1930The last 36 remaining inhabitants of St Kilda are voluntarily evacuated to other parts of Scotland.
- 1950Korean War: British troops arrive in Korea to bolster the US presence there.
- 1966The Beatles perform their last concert before paying fans at Candlestick Park in San Francisco.
- 1979Jeffrey R. MacDonald is convicted of the 1970 murders of his then-pregnant wife and two daughters.
View the complete list of August 29 historical events.
Curious about this Tokyo Bubbles? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 8, 29, and 2005 reveal that your Life Path number is 8. It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Marija Šestić, Jennifer Rush, Ann Todd, Vardan Petrosyan, Constantinos Christoforou, Søren Rasted, Joe South, Maggie O'Neill, Siân Phillips, Rakhee Gulzar.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on August 29 is Virgo ♍ (The Maiden) – a mutable sign with Earth as Western element. The ruling planet is Mercury – the planet of communication. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Rooster is the mythical animal and Wood is the Eastern element of a person born on August 29, 2005.
Get your daily Virgo horoscope for free. Make today a great day for love and romance. Get a boost from the stars and find out what they have to say about you. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and yearly forecasts. Discover some hidden personality you did not know about yourself.
Peridot is the modern birthstone for the month of August while Diamond is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Virgo is carnelian. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 29th August 2005 is Poppy for preparedness.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on November 15, 2017. You have a Love Match compatibility score of +132. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on July 27, 1993. Your incompatibility score is -108. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 6,473,044,732. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was We Belong Together by Mariah Carey as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (September 3, 2005). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Oceania approximately on 1150. Your profession was teacher, mathematician, geologist.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You’re always involved with all new things. You have always loved changes, especially in art, music, cooking.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to learn discretion and reason and then teach others to do that. Your life will be happier, when you help those who lack reasoning.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 134,721,058 babies were born throughout the world in the year 2005. The estimated number of babies born on 29th August 2005 is 369,099. That’s equivalent to 256 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Emily. This name was given to 23,937 baby girls. For the boys it’s Jacob. This name was recorded 25,830 times in the year 2005. Any chance you are Emily or Jacob? (Source: ssa.gov)
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about August 29, 2005. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 241st day of 2005
- Day of week: Monday
- Day of week birthstone: Pearl
- Week index: 35th Monday of 2005
- Next same calendar year: 2022
- Day of week this year: Wednesday
- Day of week next year: Thursday
- Day of week in 2020: Saturday
- Days until next birthday: 283 days
- Age on next birthday: 14 years old
- Days since birth: 4,830 days
- Days spent sleeping: 1,610 days
- Years spent sleeping: 4.41 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 163
- Next full moon: November 23 at 05:41:00 GMT – Friday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on May 7, 2037
- Age in dog years: 88 dog years old using a Bernese Mountain Dog breed
- Life path number and meaning: 8 – It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
- Western zodiac sign: Virgo ♍ (The Maiden)
- Western zodiac element: Earth
- Western zodiac sign quality: Mutable
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Mercury – the planet of communication
- Western zodiac gemstone: Carnelian
- Eastern zodiac animal: Rooster
- Eastern zodiac element: Wood
- Modern birthstone: Peridot
- Mystical birthstone: Diamond (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Poppy for preparedness
- Best compatible birthday: November 15, 2017 (+132)
- Worst compatible birthday: July 27, 1993 (-108)
- 2005 world population: 6,473,044,732
- Number one song: We Belong Together by Mariah Carey (September 3, 2005)
- Babies born in 2005: 134,721,058
- Babies born in 2005 every day: 369,099
- Babies born in 2005 every minute: 256
- Popular girl’s name: Emily – 23,937 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Jacob – 25,830 babies
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: June 11, 1922 – Michael Cacoyannis, Greek Cypriot director, producer, and screenwriter (d. 2011); September 7, 1972 – Slug, American rapper (Atmosphere, Deep Puddle Dynamics, and Felt); April 19, 1982 – Samuel C. Morrison, Jr., Liberian-American journalist, producer, and screenwriter.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,896