Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 3rd of August 1902 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
August 3, 1902 was a Sunday and it was the 215th day of the year 1902. It was the 31st Sunday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1902 calendar will be in 2025. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Monday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 354 days left before your next birthday. You will be 119 years old when that day comes. There have been 43,111 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 14,370 days or 39.34 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 1,460 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on September 2 at 05:23:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on April 11, 1934.
If a dog named Ender - a Cocker Spaniel breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 492 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Ender will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Ender will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1937Steven Berkoff
- 1950John Landis
- 1956Dave Cloud
- 1959Martin Atkins
- 1971DJ Spinderella
- 1973Stephen Graham
- 1977Tómas Lemarquis
- 1978Joi Chua
- 1980Brandan Schieppati
- 1985Brent Kutzle
View the complete list of August 3 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Aug 3.
- 1840John Bigham, 1st Viscount Mersey, English jurist and politician (d. 1929)
- 1867Stanley Baldwin, English businessman and politician, Prime Minister of the United Kingdom (d. 1947)
- 1905Franz König, Austrian cardinal (d. 2004)
- 1923Jean Hagen, American actress (d. 1977)
- 1935Vic Vogel, Canadian pianist, composer, and bandleader
- 1945Eamon Dunphy, Irish footballer and journalist
- 1966Gizz Butt, English singer-songwriter and guitarist (The Prodigy, The Destructors, English Dogs, Janus Stark, Sabbat, The More I See)
- 1977Deniz Akkaya, Turkish model and actress
- 1978Joi Chua, Singaporean singer-songwriter and actress
- 1989Jules Bianchi, French race car driver (d. 2015)
View the complete list of August 3 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Vanessa’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1492Christopher Columbus sets sail from Palos de la Frontera, Spain.
- 1678Robert LaSalle builds the Le Griffon, the first known ship built on the Great Lakes.
- 1795Treaty of Greenville is signed.
- 1900The Firestone Tire and Rubber Company is founded.
- 1914World War I: Germany declares war against France.
- 1929Jiddu Krishnamurti, tagged as the messianic “World Teacher”, shocks the Theosophy movement by dissolving the Order of the Star, the organisation built to support him.
- 1936Jesse Owens wins the 100 meter dash, defeating Ralph Metcalfe, at the Berlin Olympics.
- 1940World War II: Italian forces begin the invasion of British Somaliland.
- 1972The United States Senate ratifies the Anti-Ballistic Missile Treaty.
- 2014A 6.1 magnitude earthquake kills at least 617 people and injures more than 2,400 in Yunnan, China.
View the complete list of August 3 historical events.
Curious about this Double Chocolate? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 8, 3, and 1902 reveal that your Life Path number is 5. It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Matthew Goode, Kitkat, Jackie Swanson, Jānis Reinis, Kim Seung-jun, Chace Ambrose, Anna Eriksson, Ab-Soul, Jung Jin-young, Jordi Mollà.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on August 3 is Leo ♌ (The Lion) – a fixed sign with Fire as Western element. The ruling planet is Sun – the center of our universe. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Tiger is the mythical animal and Water is the Eastern element of a person born on August 3, 1902.
Peridot is the modern birthstone for the month of August while Diamond is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Leo is onyx. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 3rd August 1902 is Poppy for preparedness.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on December 4, 1922. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +134. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on January 13, 1917. Your score is -113. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Northern England approximately on 1200. Your profession was trainer, holder of the fine animals, birds, insects.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You are a person with huge energy, good in planning and supervising. If you were just garbage-man, you were chief garbage-man.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You are bound to solve problems regarding pollution of environment, recycling, misuse of raw materials, elimination of radioactivity by all means including psychological methods.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 14,486 baby girls. For the boys it’s John. This name was recorded 7,907 times in the year 1902. Any chance you are Mary or John? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man August 3” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about August 3, 1902. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 215th day of 1902
- Day of week: Sunday
- Day of week birthstone: Topaz
- Week index: 31st Sunday of 1902
- Next same calendar year: 2025
- Day of week this year: Monday
- Day of week next year: Tuesday
- Day of week in 2022: Wednesday
- Days until next birthday: 354 days
- Age on next birthday: 119 years old
- Days since birth: 43,111 days
- Days spent sleeping: 14,370 days
- Years spent sleeping: 39.34 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 1,460
- Next full moon: September 2 at 05:23:00 GMT – Wednesday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on April 11, 1934
- Age in dog years: 492 dog years old using a Cocker Spaniel breed
- Life path number and meaning: 5 – It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
- Western zodiac sign: Leo ♌ (The Lion)
- Western zodiac element: Fire
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Sun – the center of our universe
- Western zodiac gemstone: Onyx
- Eastern zodiac animal: Tiger
- Eastern zodiac element: Water
- Modern birthstone: Peridot
- Mystical birthstone: Diamond (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Poppy for preparedness
- Best compatible birthday: December 4, 1922 (+134)
- Worst compatible birthday: January 13, 1917 (-113)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 14,486 babies
- Popular boy’s name: John – 7,907 babies
- Roman numerals: III.VIII.MCMII
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: December 16, 1964 – Georgie Parker, Australian actress; September 19, 1984 – Kevin Zegers, Canadian actor; July 10, 1923 – Suzanne Cloutier, Canadian actress and producer (d. 2003).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,893