Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 3rd of August 1905 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
August 3, 1905 was a Thursday and it was the 215th day of the year 1905. It was the 31st Thursday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1905 calendar will be in 2023. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Saturday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 38 days left before your next birthday. You will be 114 years old when that day comes. There have been 41,600 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 13,867 days or 37.96 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 1,409 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on July 16 at 21:40:00 GMT – Tuesday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on April 11, 1937.
If a dog named Jonney - a Borzoi breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 550 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Jonney will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Jonney will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1860William Kennedy Dickson
- 1891Marguerite Nichols
- 1913Mel Tolkin
- 1918Eddie Jefferson
- 1934Haystacks Calhoun
- 1946John York
- 1951Jay North
- 1972Brigid Brannagh
- 1987Kim Hyung-jun
- 1993Yurina Kumai
View the complete list of August 3 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Aug 3.
- 1491Maria of Jülich-Berg (d. 1543)
- 1817Archduke Albrecht, Duke of Teschen (d. 1895)
- 1907Lawrence Brown, American trombonist and composer (d. 1988)
- 1911Alex McCrindle, Scottish actor and producer (d. 1990)
- 1945Eamon Dunphy, Irish footballer and journalist
- 1951Marcel Dionne, Canadian ice hockey player
- 1967Mathieu Kassovitz, French actor, director, producer, and screenwriter, founded MNP Entreprise
- 1973Nikos Dabizas, Greek footballer
- 1984Sunil Chhetri, Indian footballer
- 1989Sam Hutchinson, English footballer
View the complete list of August 3 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about the hidden secrets of your first name. Are there magical powers in your given name? Every name has a character and personality. Get smart with name meanings. Find out what your name means! (Sponsored link)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1527The first known letter from North America is sent by John Rut while at St. John’s, Newfoundland.
- 1601Long War: Austria captures Transylvania in the Battle of Goroszló.
- 1678Robert LaSalle builds the Le Griffon, the first known ship built on the Great Lakes.
- 1907Judge Kenesaw Mountain Landis fines Standard Oil of Indiana a record $29.4 million for illegal rebating to freight carriers; the conviction and fine are later reversed on appeal.
- 1913A major labour dispute, known as the Wheatland hop riot, starts in Wheatland, California.
- 1914World War I: Germany declares war against France.
- 1921Major League Baseball Commissioner Kenesaw Mountain Landis confirms the ban of the eight Chicago Black Sox, the day after they were acquitted by a Chicago court.
- 1946Santa Claus Land, the world’s first themed amusement park, opens in Santa Claus, Indiana, United States.
- 1960Niger gains independence from France.
- 2010Widespread rioting erupts in Karachi, Pakistan, after the assassination of a local politician, leaving at least 85 dead and at least 17 billion Pakistani rupees (US$200 million) in damage.
View the complete list of August 3 historical events.
Curious about this Coconut Butter Ball? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 8, 3, and 1905 reveal that your Life Path number is 8. It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Luan Peters, Gary Busey, Rufus Hound, Kate Mulgrew, Itay Tiran, Toni Garrn, Bill McKinney, Luke Mitchell, Matthew Marsden, Sandra Voe.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on August 3 is Leo ♌ (The Lion) – a fixed sign with Fire as Western element. The ruling planet is Sun – the center of our universe. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Snake is the mythical animal and Wood is the Eastern element of a person born on August 3, 1905.
Peridot is the modern birthstone for the month of August while Diamond is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Leo is onyx. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 3rd August 1905 is Poppy for preparedness.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on October 30, 1910. You have a Love Match compatibility score of +99. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on February 26, 1930. Your incompatibility score is -100. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Central England approximately on 1150. Your profession was teacher, mathematician, geologist.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You’re always involved with all new things. You have always loved changes, especially in art, music, cooking.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: The world is full of ill and lonely people. You should help those, who are less fortunate than you are.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 16,067 baby girls. For the boys it’s John. This name was recorded 8,060 times in the year 1905. Any chance you are Mary or John? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man August 3” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about August 3, 1905. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 215th day of 1905
- Day of week: Thursday
- Day of week birthstone: Sapphire
- Week index: 31st Thursday of 1905
- Next same calendar year: 2023
- Day of week this year: Saturday
- Day of week next year: Monday
- Day of week in 2021: Tuesday
- Days until next birthday: 38 days
- Age on next birthday: 114 years old
- Days since birth: 41,600 days
- Days spent sleeping: 13,867 days
- Years spent sleeping: 37.96 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 1,409
- Next full moon: July 16 at 21:40:00 GMT – Tuesday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on April 11, 1937
- Age in dog years: 550 dog years old using a Borzoi breed
- Life path number and meaning: 8 – It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
- Western zodiac sign: Leo ♌ (The Lion)
- Western zodiac element: Fire
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Sun – the center of our universe
- Western zodiac gemstone: Onyx
- Eastern zodiac animal: Snake
- Eastern zodiac element: Wood
- Modern birthstone: Peridot
- Mystical birthstone: Diamond (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Poppy for preparedness
- Best compatible birthday: October 30, 1910 (+99)
- Worst compatible birthday: February 26, 1930 (-100)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 16,067 babies
- Popular boy’s name: John – 8,060 babies
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: March 13, 1989 – Harry Melling, English actor; April 24, 1981 – Azusa Yamamoto, Japanese idol and actress; July 13, 1980 – Corey Clark, American singer.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,814