Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 3rd of August 1911 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
August 3, 1911 was a Thursday and it was the 215th day of the year 1911. It was the 31st Thursday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1911 calendar will be in 2023. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Tuesday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 285 days left before your next birthday. You will be 111 years old when that day comes. There have been 40,258 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 13,419 days or 36.74 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 1,364 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on November 19 at 08:59:00 GMT – Friday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on April 11, 1943.
If a dog named Leko - a Chinook breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 539 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Leko will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Leko will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1918Eddie Jefferson
- 1928Henning Moritzen
- 1935John Erman
- 1941Beverly Lee
- 1950John Landis
- 1958Lambert Wilson
- 1973Michael Ealy
- 1973Stephen Graham
- 1984Jon Foster
- 1987Kim Hyung-jun
View the complete list of August 3 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Aug 3.
- 1896Ralph Horween, American football player and coach (d. 1997)
- 1901Stefan Wyszyński, Polish cardinal (d. 1981)
- 1935Georgy Shonin, Ukrainian-Russian general, pilot, and astronaut (d. 1997)
- 1937Roland Burris, American lawyer and politician, 39th Illinois Attorney General
- 1945Eamon Dunphy, Irish footballer and journalist
- 1956Todd Christensen, American football player and sportscaster (d. 2013)
- 1972Erika Marozsán, Hungarian actress
- 1975Argyro Strataki, Greek heptathlete
- 1984Yasin Avcı, Turkish footballer
- 1989Sam Hutchinson, English footballer
View the complete list of August 3 famous birthdays.
Did you know that coffee and word games are an excellent combination to sharpen your vocabulary? Let’s give it a quick spin. Within 30 seconds, how many words can you think of from these letters URTIAKRL? Check your answers here: Word search URTIAKRL. (Sponsored by WordFinder.Cafe)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1778The theatre La Scala is inaugurated.
- 1811First ascent of Jungfrau, third highest summit in the Bernese Alps by brothers Johann Rudolf and Hieronymus Meyer.
- 1900The Firestone Tire and Rubber Company is founded.
- 1940World War II: Italian forces begin the invasion of British Somaliland.
- 1959Portugal’s state police force PIDE fires upon striking workers in Bissau, Portuguese Guinea, killing over 50 people.
- 1960Niger gains independence from France.
- 1961The New Democratic Party of Canada is founded by the merger of the Co-operative Commonwealth Federation and the Canadian Labour Congress.
- 1977The United States Senate begins its hearing on Project MKUltra.
- 2010Widespread rioting erupts in Karachi, Pakistan, after the assassination of a local politician, leaving at least 85 dead and at least 17 billion Pakistani rupees (US$200 million) in damage.
- 2014A 6.1 magnitude earthquake kills at least 617 people and injures more than 2,400 in Yunnan, China.
View the complete list of August 3 historical events.
Curious about this Mumbai Bubbles? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 8, 3, and 1911 reveal that your Life Path number is 5. It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Jessica Tandy, Matt White, Sarah Gavron, Ingrid Lukas, Mac Miller, Ibrahim Ferrer, Anne Meara, Ida Wüst, Joe Pichler, Tino Rossi.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on August 3 is Leo ♌ (The Lion) – a fixed sign with Fire as Western element. The ruling planet is Sun – the center of our universe. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Pig is the mythical animal and Metal is the Eastern element of a person born on August 3, 1911.
Peridot is the modern birthstone for the month of August while Diamond is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Leo is onyx. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 3rd August 1911 is Poppy for preparedness.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on November 15, 1901. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +120. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on November 6, 1917. Your score is -130. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Central England approximately on 1150. Your profession was teacher, mathematician, geologist.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You’re always involved with all new things. You have always loved changes, especially in art, music, cooking.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: The world is full of ill and lonely people. You should help those, who are less fortunate than you are.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 24,390 baby girls. For the boys it’s John. This name was recorded 13,446 times in the year 1911. Any chance you are Mary or John? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man August 3” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about August 3, 1911. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 215th day of 1911
- Day of week: Thursday
- Day of week birthstone: Sapphire
- Week index: 31st Thursday of 1911
- Next same calendar year: 2023
- Day of week this year: Tuesday
- Day of week next year: Wednesday
- Day of week in 2023: Thursday
- Days until next birthday: 285 days
- Age on next birthday: 111 years old
- Days since birth: 40,258 days
- Days spent sleeping: 13,419 days
- Years spent sleeping: 36.74 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 1,364
- Next full moon: November 19 at 08:59:00 GMT – Friday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on April 11, 1943
- Age in dog years: 539 dog years old using a Chinook breed
- Life path number and meaning: 5 – It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
- Western zodiac sign: Leo ♌ (The Lion)
- Western zodiac element: Fire
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Sun – the center of our universe
- Western zodiac gemstone: Onyx
- Eastern zodiac animal: Pig
- Eastern zodiac element: Metal
- Modern birthstone: Peridot
- Mystical birthstone: Diamond (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Poppy for preparedness
- Best compatible birthday: November 15, 1901 (+120)
- Worst compatible birthday: November 6, 1917 (-130)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 24,390 babies
- Popular boy’s name: John – 13,446 babies
- Roman numerals: III.VIII.MCMXI
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: November 8, 1924 – Joe Flynn, American actor (d. 1974); February 2, 1940 – Alan Caddy, English guitarist and producer (d. 2000); June 16, 1934 – Eileen Atkins, English actress and screenwriter.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,881