Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 3rd of August 1917 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
August 3, 1917 was a Friday and it was the 215th day of the year 1917. It was the 31st Friday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1917 calendar will be in 2029. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Saturday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 38 days left before your next birthday. You will be 102 years old when that day comes. There have been 37,217 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 12,406 days or 33.96 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 1,261 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on July 16 at 21:40:00 GMT – Tuesday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on April 11, 1949.
If a dog named Mcfluffles - a Irish Red and White Setter breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 474 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Mcfluffles will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Mcfluffles will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1913Mel Tolkin
- 1936Edward Petherbridge
- 1937Steven Berkoff
- 1941Beverly Lee
- 1946Syreeta Wright
- 1956Kirk Brandon
- 1959John C. McGinley
- 1983Mamie Gummer
- 1985Brent Kutzle
- 2000Landry Bender
View the complete list of August 3 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Aug 3.
- 1803Joseph Paxton, English gardener and architect, designed The Crystal Palace (d. 1865)
- 1817Archduke Albrecht, Duke of Teschen (d. 1895)
- 1907Lawrence Brown, American trombonist and composer (d. 1988)
- 1913Mel Tolkin, Ukrainian-American screenwriter and producer (d. 2007)
- 1955Corey Burton, American voice actor
- 1966Brent Butt, Canadian actor, producer, and screenwriter
- 1967Manmohan Waris, Indian singer
- 1972Sandis Ozoliņš, Latvian ice hockey player and politician
- 1975Argyro Strataki, Greek heptathlete
- 1981Fikirte Addis, Ethiopian fashion designer
View the complete list of August 3 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about the hidden secrets of your first name. Are there magical powers in your given name? Every name has a character and personality. Get smart with name meanings. Find out what your name means! (Sponsored link)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1031Olaf II of Norway is canonized as Saint Olaf by Grimketel, the English Bishop of Selsey.
- 1527The first known letter from North America is sent by John Rut while at St. John’s, Newfoundland.
- 1678Robert LaSalle builds the Le Griffon, the first known ship built on the Great Lakes.
- 1795Treaty of Greenville is signed.
- 1961The New Democratic Party of Canada is founded by the merger of the Co-operative Commonwealth Federation and the Canadian Labour Congress.
- 1972The United States Senate ratifies the Anti-Ballistic Missile Treaty.
- 1977Tandy Corporation announces the TRS-80, one of the world’s first mass-produced personal computers.
- 1977The United States Senate begins its hearing on Project MKUltra.
- 2001The Real IRA detonates a car bomb in Ealing, London, England, United Kingdom injuring seven people.
- 2005Mahmoud Ahmadinejad becomes President of Iran.
View the complete list of August 3 historical events.
Curious about this Chrysoberyl? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 8, 3, and 1917 reveal that your Life Path number is 2. It represents balance, harmony and partnership. You have the soul of an artist. You are a fine companion and possess a good sense of humor. Friends seek you out for your calming and peaceful company.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Cherie Currie, Eddie Levert, Tehilla Blad, P.J. Proby, Tobias Sammet, Ahmet Mekin, Clio-Danae Othoneou, Wayne King, Gene Anthony Ray, Gary Cady.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on August 3 is Leo ♌ (The Lion) – a fixed sign with Fire as Western element. The ruling planet is Sun – the center of our universe. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Snake is the mythical animal and Fire is the Eastern element of a person born on August 3, 1917.
Peridot is the modern birthstone for the month of August while Diamond is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Leo is onyx. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 3rd August 1917 is Poppy for preparedness.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on June 3, 1928. You have a Love Match compatibility score of +119. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on July 15, 1925. Your incompatibility score is -150. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Israel approximately on 1350. Your profession was banker, usurer, moneylender, judge.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Natural talent of psychologist, you knew how to use the opportunities. Cold-blooded and calm in any situation.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your problem – to learn to love and to trust the Universe. You are bound to think, study, reflect and develop inner wisdom.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 64,281 baby girls. For the boys it’s John. This name was recorded 51,853 times in the year 1917. Any chance you are Mary or John? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man August 3” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about August 3, 1917. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 215th day of 1917
- Day of week: Friday
- Day of week birthstone: Emerald
- Week index: 31st Friday of 1917
- Next same calendar year: 2029
- Day of week this year: Saturday
- Day of week next year: Monday
- Day of week in 2021: Tuesday
- Days until next birthday: 38 days
- Age on next birthday: 102 years old
- Days since birth: 37,217 days
- Days spent sleeping: 12,406 days
- Years spent sleeping: 33.96 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 1,261
- Next full moon: July 16 at 21:40:00 GMT – Tuesday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on April 11, 1949
- Age in dog years: 474 dog years old using a Irish Red and White Setter breed
- Life path number and meaning: 2 – It represents balance, harmony and partnership. You have the soul of an artist. You are a fine companion and possess a good sense of humor. Friends seek you out for your calming and peaceful company.
- Western zodiac sign: Leo ♌ (The Lion)
- Western zodiac element: Fire
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Sun – the center of our universe
- Western zodiac gemstone: Onyx
- Eastern zodiac animal: Snake
- Eastern zodiac element: Fire
- Modern birthstone: Peridot
- Mystical birthstone: Diamond (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Poppy for preparedness
- Best compatible birthday: June 3, 1928 (+119)
- Worst compatible birthday: July 15, 1925 (-150)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 64,281 babies
- Popular boy’s name: John – 51,853 babies
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: March 20, 1967 – Xavier Beauvois, French actor, director, and screenwriter; August 12, 1969 – Tanita Tikaram, German-English singer-songwriter; June 29, 1994 – Elina Born, Estonian singer.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,891