Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 3rd of August 1917 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
August 3, 1917 was a Friday and it was the 215th day of the year 1917. It was the 31st Friday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1917 calendar will be in 2029. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Saturday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 138 days left before your next birthday. You will be 102 years old when that day comes. There have been 37,117 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 12,372 days or 33.87 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 1,257 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on March 21 at 01:44:00 GMT – Thursday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on April 11, 1949.
If a dog named Livvy - a Norwich Terrier breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 424 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Livvy will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Livvy will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1891Marguerite Nichols
- 1923Jean Hagen
- 1950John Landis
- 1963James Hetfield
- 1973Michael Ealy
- 1977Deniz Akkaya
- 1977Tómas Lemarquis
- 1990Jourdan Dunn
- 1992Karlie Kloss
- 1993Yurina Kumai
View the complete list of August 3 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Aug 3.
- 1895Neva Morris, American super-centenarian (d. 2010)
- 1901John C. Stennis, American lawyer and politician (d. 1995)
- 1941Beverly Lee, American singer (The Shirelles)
- 1943Steven Millhauser, American author and academic
- 1950Linda Howard, American author
- 1952Osvaldo Ardiles, Argentinian footballer and manager
- 1977Tom Brady, American football player
- 1980Dominic Moore, Canadian ice hockey player
- 1981Erlend Tvinnereim, Norwegian tenor
- 1983Mamie Gummer, American actress
View the complete list of August 3 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about the hidden secrets of your first name. Are there magical powers in your given name? Every name has a character and personality. Get smart with name meanings. Find out what your name means! (Sponsored link)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1342The Siege of Algeciras commences during the Spanish Reconquista.
- 1492Christopher Columbus sets sail from Palos de la Frontera, Spain.
- 1527The first known letter from North America is sent by John Rut while at St. John’s, Newfoundland.
- 1778The theatre La Scala is inaugurated.
- 1936A fire wipes out Kursha-2 in the Meshchera Lowlands, Ryazan Oblast, Russia, killing 1,200 and leaving only 20 survivors.
- 1958The nuclear submarine USS Nautilus travels beneath the Arctic ice cap.
- 1977The United States Senate begins its hearing on Project MKUltra.
- 1997Oued El-Had and Mezouara massacre in Algeria; a total of 116 villagers killed, 40 in Oued El-Had and 76 in Mezouara.
- 2005Mahmoud Ahmadinejad becomes President of Iran.
- 2014A 6.1 magnitude earthquake kills at least 617 people and injures more than 2,400 in Yunnan, China.
View the complete list of August 3 historical events.
Curious about this Manila Bubbles? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 8, 3, and 1917 reveal that your Life Path number is 2. It represents balance, harmony and partnership. You have the soul of an artist. You are a fine companion and possess a good sense of humor. Friends seek you out for your calming and peaceful company.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Vladimir Kozlov, Bob Papenbrook, Clifton James, Damon Wayans, Jason Alexander, Johnny Grant, Will Durst, Lauren Tom, Jaymee Ong, Peter Schamoni.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on August 3 is Leo ♌ (The Lion) – a fixed sign with Fire as Western element. The ruling planet is Sun – the center of our universe. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Snake is the mythical animal and Fire is the Eastern element of a person born on August 3, 1917.
Peridot is the modern birthstone for the month of August while Diamond is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Leo is onyx. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 3rd August 1917 is Poppy for preparedness.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on June 3, 1928. You have a Love Match compatibility score of +119. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on July 15, 1925. Your incompatibility score is -150. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Israel approximately on 1350. Your profession was banker, usurer, moneylender, judge.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Natural talent of psychologist, you knew how to use the opportunities. Cold-blooded and calm in any situation.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your problem – to learn to love and to trust the Universe. You are bound to think, study, reflect and develop inner wisdom.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 64,281 baby girls. For the boys it’s John. This name was recorded 51,853 times in the year 1917. Any chance you are Mary or John? (Source: ssa.gov)
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about August 3, 1917. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 215th day of 1917
- Day of week: Friday
- Day of week birthstone: Emerald
- Week index: 31st Friday of 1917
- Next same calendar year: 2029
- Day of week this year: Saturday
- Day of week next year: Monday
- Day of week in 2021: Tuesday
- Days until next birthday: 138 days
- Age on next birthday: 102 years old
- Days since birth: 37,117 days
- Days spent sleeping: 12,372 days
- Years spent sleeping: 33.87 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 1,257
- Next full moon: March 21 at 01:44:00 GMT – Thursday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on April 11, 1949
- Age in dog years: 424 dog years old using a Norwich Terrier breed
- Life path number and meaning: 2 – It represents balance, harmony and partnership. You have the soul of an artist. You are a fine companion and possess a good sense of humor. Friends seek you out for your calming and peaceful company.
- Western zodiac sign: Leo ♌ (The Lion)
- Western zodiac element: Fire
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Sun – the center of our universe
- Western zodiac gemstone: Onyx
- Eastern zodiac animal: Snake
- Eastern zodiac element: Fire
- Modern birthstone: Peridot
- Mystical birthstone: Diamond (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Poppy for preparedness
- Best compatible birthday: June 3, 1928 (+119)
- Worst compatible birthday: July 15, 1925 (-150)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 64,281 babies
- Popular boy’s name: John – 51,853 babies
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: January 14, 1909 – Joseph Losey, American director, producer, and screenwriter (d. 1984); May 14, 1992 – Maggy, Japanese model; July 26, 1985 – Zhou Bichang, Chinese singer-songwriter and actress.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,766