Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 3rd of August 1927 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
August 3, 1927 was a Wednesday and it was the 215th day of the year 1927. The next time you can reuse your old 1927 calendar will be in 2022. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Thursday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 289 days left before your next birthday. You will be 91 years old when that day comes. There have been 32,949 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 1,116 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on November 4 at 05:24:00 GMT – Saturday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1918Eddie Jefferson
- 1921Marilyn Maxwell
- 1926Tony Bennett
- 1941Beverly Lee
- 1950John Landis
- 1959John C. McGinley
- 1963Ed Roland
- 1963Isaiah Washington
- 1966Brent Butt
- 1972Erika Marozsán
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for August 3.
Did you know? It takes as little as 8 hours of one-on-one tutoring to improve a full letter grade, according to a nationwide poll of private tutors. Click here to search for a tutor today! More than 80,000 tutors in 300+ subjects. (Sponsored link; US only)
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Aug 3.
- 1491Maria of Jülich-Berg (d. 1543)
- 1863Géza Gárdonyi, Hungarian author and journalist (d. 1922)
- 1895Allen Bathurst, Lord Apsley, English politician (d. 1942)
- 1900John T. Scopes, American educator (d. 1970)
- 1905Dolores del Río, Mexican-American actress and singer (d. 1983)
- 1920Charlie Shavers, American trumpet player and composer (d. 1971)
- 1963James Hetfield, American singer-songwriter and guitarist (Metallica, Spastik Children, and Leather Charm)
- 1971DJ Spinderella, American DJ, rapper, and producer (Salt-N-Pepa)
- 1978Mariusz Jop, Polish footballer
- 1989Jules Bianchi, French race car driver (d. 2015)
View the complete list of famous birthdays for August 3.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1342The Siege of Algeciras commences during the Spanish Reconquista.
- 1645Thirty Years’ War: The Second Battle of Nördlingen sees French forces defeating those of the Holy Roman Empire.
- 1678Robert LaSalle builds the Le Griffon, the first known ship built on the Great Lakes.
- 1914World War I: Germany declares war against France.
- 1936A fire wipes out Kursha-2 in the Meshchera Lowlands, Ryazan Oblast, Russia, killing 1,200 and leaving only 20 survivors.
- 1958The nuclear submarine USS Nautilus travels beneath the Arctic ice cap.
- 1960Niger gains independence from France.
- 1961The New Democratic Party of Canada is founded by the merger of the Co-operative Commonwealth Federation and the Canadian Labour Congress.
- 1977The United States Senate begins its hearing on Project MKUltra.
- 1997Oued El-Had and Mezouara massacre in Algeria; a total of 116 villagers killed, 40 in Oued El-Had and 76 in Mezouara.
View the complete list of historical events for August 3.
Curious about this Yellow Bubble Heart? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 8, 3 and 1927 reveal that your Life Path number is 3. It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Salli Richardson, Donna D'Errico, Pedro Almodóvar, Faye Marsay, Tiffany Darwish, Olivier Gourmet, Gus Van Sant, Azra Akın, Mitchell Burgzorg, Ed Sheeran.
The zodiac sign of a person born on August 3 is Leo ♌. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rabbit is the mythical animal and Fire is the element of a person born on August 3, 1927.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Leo horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Peridot is the modern birthstone for the month of August while Diamond is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Leo is onyx. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Wednesday’ is amethyst.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Arctic approximately on 1500. Your profession was dramatist, director, musician, bard.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You were sane, practical person, materialist with no spiritual consciousness. Your simple wisdom helped the weak and the poor.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You should develop your talent for love, happiness and enthusiasm and to distribute these feelings to all people.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: October 17, 1946 – Cameron Mackintosh, English producer and manager; January 11, 1971 – Chris Willsher, English singer-songwriter, drummer, and actor; June 5, 1995 – Beckii Cruel, English singer and dancer.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,040