Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 3rd of August 1927 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
August 3, 1927 was a Wednesday and it was the 215th day of the year 1927. The next time you can reuse your old 1927 calendar will be in 2022. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Friday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 159 days left before your next birthday. You will be 91 years old when that day comes. There have been 33,079 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 1,120 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on March 2 at 00:52:00 GMT – Friday.
If a dog named Rootbeer - a Tibetan Terrier breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 380 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Rootbeer will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Rootbeer will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1921Marilyn Maxwell
- 1937Tom Georgeson
- 1949Philip Casnoff
- 1955Corey Burton
- 1956Kirk Brandon
- 1963Isaiah Washington
- 1963Lisa Ann Walter
- 1972Brigid Brannagh
- 1981Travis Willingham
- 1985Brent Kutzle
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for August 3.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Aug 3.
- 1509Étienne Dolet, French scholar and translator (d. 1546)
- 1803Joseph Paxton, English gardener and architect, designed The Crystal Palace (d. 1865)
- 1890Konstantin Melnikov, Russian architect, designed the Rusakov Workers’ Club (d. 1974)
- 1921Richard Adler, American composer and producer (d. 2012)
- 1941Beverly Lee, American singer (The Shirelles)
- 1946Jack Straw, English lawyer and politician, Shadow Deputy Prime Minister of the United Kingdom
- 1977Tómas Lemarquis, Icelandic actor
- 1979Evangeline Lilly, Canadian model and actress
- 1984Carah Faye Charnow, American singer-songwriter (Shiny Toy Guns and Versant)
- 1984Matt Joyce, American baseball player
View the complete list of famous birthdays for August 3.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1601Long War: Austria captures Transylvania in the Battle of Goroszló.
- 1645Thirty Years’ War: The Second Battle of Nördlingen sees French forces defeating those of the Holy Roman Empire.
- 1860The Second Maori War begins in New Zealand.
- 1903Macedonian rebels in Kruševo proclaim the Kruševo Republic, which exists only for ten days before Ottoman Turks lay waste to the town.
- 1907Judge Kenesaw Mountain Landis fines Standard Oil of Indiana a record $29.4 million for illegal rebating to freight carriers; the conviction and fine are later reversed on appeal.
- 1936Jesse Owens wins the 100 meter dash, defeating Ralph Metcalfe, at the Berlin Olympics.
- 1961The New Democratic Party of Canada is founded by the merger of the Co-operative Commonwealth Federation and the Canadian Labour Congress.
- 1977Tandy Corporation announces the TRS-80, one of the world’s first mass-produced personal computers.
- 2005Mahmoud Ahmadinejad becomes President of Iran.
- 2014A 6.1 magnitude earthquake kills at least 617 people and injures more than 2,400 in Yunnan, China.
View the complete list of historical events for August 3.
Curious about this Rambutan Sprinkle? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 8, 3 and 1927 reveal that your Life Path number is 3. It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Luisana Lopilato, Catherine Oxenberg, Mark Kozelek, Una Foden, Linwood Boomer, Mick Jones, Constance Marie, Blake Butler, Denise Crosby, Phoebe Snow.
The zodiac sign of a person born on August 3 is Leo ♌. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rabbit is the mythical animal and Fire is the element of a person born on August 3, 1927.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Leo horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Peridot is the modern birthstone for the month of August while Diamond is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Leo is onyx. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Wednesday’ is amethyst.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Arctic approximately on 1500. Your profession was dramatist, director, musician, bard.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You were sane, practical person, materialist with no spiritual consciousness. Your simple wisdom helped the weak and the poor.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You should develop your talent for love, happiness and enthusiasm and to distribute these feelings to all people.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: March 10, 1962 – Seiko Matsuda, Japanese singer-songwriter and actress; April 1, 1915 – O. W. Fischer, Austrian-Swiss actor and director (d. 2004); September 3, 1984 – Seo In-young, South Korean singer, dancer, and actress (Jewelry).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,148