Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 3rd of August 1927 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 4 minutes. Enjoy!
August 3, 1927 was a Wednesday and it was the 215th day of the year 1927. The next time you can reuse your old 1927 calendar will be in 2022. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Thursday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 73 days left before your next birthday. You will be 90 years old when that day comes. There have been 32,800 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 1,111 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 9 at 13:11:00 GMT – Friday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1921Marilyn Maxwell
- 1930James Komack
- 1937Steven Berkoff
- 1944Nino Bravo
- 1963James Hetfield
- 1966Brent Butt
- 1972Erika Marozsán
- 1973Stephen Graham
- 1990Shunya Shiraishi
- 1993Yurina Kumai
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for August 3.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Aug 3.
- 1916Shakeel Badayuni, Indian poet and songwriter (d. 1970)
- 1918Larry Haines, American actor (d. 2008)
- 1921Hayden Carruth, American poet and critic (d. 2008)
- 1923Pope Shenouda III of Alexandria (d. 2012)
- 1939Jimmie Nicol, English drummer (The Spotnicks and Colin Hicks & The Cabin Boys)
- 1948Jean-Pierre Raffarin, French lawyer and politician, 166th Prime Minister of France
- 1985Ats Purje, Estonian footballer
- 1989Nick Viergever, Dutch footballer
- 1992Diāna Marcinkēviča, Latvian tennis player
- 1995Victoria Kan, Russian tennis player
View the complete list of famous birthdays for August 3.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 8Roman Empire general Tiberius defeats the Dalmatae on the river Bathinus.
- 1907Judge Kenesaw Mountain Landis fines Standard Oil of Indiana a record $29.4 million for illegal rebating to freight carriers; the conviction and fine are later reversed on appeal.
- 1946Santa Claus Land, the world’s first themed amusement park, opens in Santa Claus, Indiana, United States.
- 1959Portugal’s state police force PIDE fires upon striking workers in Bissau, Portuguese Guinea, killing over 50 people.
- 1961The New Democratic Party of Canada is founded by the merger of the Co-operative Commonwealth Federation and the Canadian Labour Congress.
- 1972The United States Senate ratifies the Anti-Ballistic Missile Treaty.
- 1977Tandy Corporation announces the TRS-80, one of the world’s first mass-produced personal computers.
- 1981Senegalese opposition parties, under the leadership of Mamadou Dia, launch the Antiimperialist Action Front – Suxxali Reew Mi.
- 1997Oued El-Had and Mezouara massacre in Algeria; a total of 116 villagers killed, 40 in Oued El-Had and 76 in Mezouara.
- 2004The pedestal of the Statue of Liberty reopens after being closed since the September 11 attacks.
View the complete list of historical events for August 3.
Curious about this Mexico Bubbles? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 8, 3 and 1927 reveal that your Life Path number is 3. It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Michel Sardou, Matthew Best, Sahlene, Paul Oakenfold, Ira Losco, NeNe Leakes, Jennifer Tilly, Ralph Garman, Isaac Singer, Briana Evigan.
The zodiac sign of a person born on August 3 is Leo ♌. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rabbit is the mythical animal and Fire is the element of a person born on August 3, 1927.
Peridot is the modern birthstone for the month of August while Diamond is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Leo is onyx. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Wednesday’ is amethyst.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: April 29, 1958 – Michelle Pfeiffer, American actress, singer, and producer; August 7, 1901 – Ann Harding, American actress and singer (d. 1981); October 29, 1961 – Randy Jackson, American singer-songwriter and dancer (The Jackson 5).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 871