Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 3rd of August 1934 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 7 minutes. Enjoy!
August 3, 1934 was a Friday and it was the 215th day of the year 1934. The next time you can reuse your old 1934 calendar will be in 2018. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Friday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 318 days left before your next birthday. You will be 85 years old when that day comes. There have been 30,728 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth then you have slept a total of 10,243 days or 28 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 1,040 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on September 25 at 02:54:00 GMT – Tuesday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on April 11, 1966.
If a dog named Ambie - a Bullmastiff breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 432 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Ambie will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Ambie will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1905Dolores del Río
- 1923Jean Hagen
- 1926Rona Anderson
- 1928Henning Moritzen
- 1937Steven Berkoff
- 1940Martin Sheen
- 1950John Landis
- 1977Deniz Akkaya
- 1978Joi Chua
- 1980Hannah Simone
View the complete list of August 3 celebrity birthdays.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Aug 3.
- 1770Frederick William III of Prussia (d. 1840)
- 1803Joseph Paxton, English gardener and architect, designed The Crystal Palace (d. 1865)
- 1907Ernesto Geisel, Brazilian general and politician, 29th President of Brazil (d. 1996)
- 1938Terry Wogan, Irish-English radio and television host
- 1944Nino Bravo, Spanish singer (d. 1973)
- 1946Jack Straw, English lawyer and politician, Shadow Deputy Prime Minister of the United Kingdom
- 1951Jay North, American actor
- 1984Jon Foster, American actor and singer
- 1984Sunil Chhetri, Indian footballer
- 1992Gamze Bulut, Turkish runner
View the complete list of August 3 famous birthdays.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1527The first known letter from North America is sent by John Rut while at St. John’s, Newfoundland.
- 1903Macedonian rebels in Kruševo proclaim the Kruševo Republic, which exists only for ten days before Ottoman Turks lay waste to the town.
- 1921Major League Baseball Commissioner Kenesaw Mountain Landis confirms the ban of the eight Chicago Black Sox, the day after they were acquitted by a Chicago court.
- 1940World War II: Italian forces begin the invasion of British Somaliland.
- 1946Santa Claus Land, the world’s first themed amusement park, opens in Santa Claus, Indiana, United States.
- 1975A privately chartered Boeing 707 strikes a mountain peak and crashes near Agadir, Morocco, killing 188.
- 1997Oued El-Had and Mezouara massacre in Algeria; a total of 116 villagers killed, 40 in Oued El-Had and 76 in Mezouara.
- 2005Mahmoud Ahmadinejad becomes President of Iran.
- 2005President of Mauritania Maaouya Ould Sid'Ahmed Taya is overthrown in a military coup while attending the funeral of King Fahd in Saudi Arabia.
- 2014A 6.1 magnitude earthquake kills at least 617 people and injures more than 2,400 in Yunnan, China.
View the complete list of August 3 historical events.
Curious about this Dark Chocolate? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 8, 3 and 1934 reveal that your Life Path number is 1. It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Hope Davis, Don Mitchell, Nancy Kwan, Meg Foster, L, Rosalind Ashford, Claudine Longet, Carl Perkins, Ann Little, Bill Macy.
The zodiac sign of a person born on August 3 is Leo ♌. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Dog is the mythical animal and Wood is the element of a person born on August 3, 1934.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Leo horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Peridot is the modern birthstone for the month of August while Diamond is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Leo is onyx. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on November 3, 1944. You have a Love Match compatibility score of +108. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on September 19, 1961. Your incompatibility score is -117. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Israel approximately on 1350. Your profession was banker, usurer, moneylender, judge.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Natural talent of psychologist, you knew how to use the opportunities. Cold-blooded and calm in any situation.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your problem – to learn to love and to trust the Universe. You are bound to think, study, reflect and develop inner wisdom.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: August 19, 1970 – Fat Joe, American rapper and actor (Terror Squad and Diggin' in the Crates Crew); October 16, 1983 – Loreen, Swedish singer and producer; April 4, 1991 – Jamie Lynn Spears, American actress and singer.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,453