Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 3rd of August 1936 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
August 3, 1936 was a Monday and it was the 216th day of the year 1936. It was the 31st Monday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1936 calendar will be in 2020. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Saturday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 105 days left before your next birthday. You will be 83 years old when that day comes. There have been 30,210 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 10,070 days or 27.57 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 1,024 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on May 18 at 21:13:00 GMT – Saturday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on April 11, 1968.
If a dog named Aaryn - a Anatolian Shepherd Dog breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 423 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Aaryn will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Aaryn will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1921Marilyn Maxwell
- 1927Gordon Scott
- 1959Martin Atkins
- 1970Gina G
- 1977Tómas Lemarquis
- 1980Brandan Schieppati
- 1984Carah Faye Charnow
- 1984Chris Maurer
- 1990Jourdan Dunn
- 1992Karlie Kloss
View the complete list of August 3 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Aug 3.
- 1491Maria of Jülich-Berg (d. 1543)
- 1832Ivan Zajc, Croatian composer, conductor, and director (d. 1914)
- 1887Rupert Brooke, English-Greek soldier and poet (d. 1915)
- 1916Shakeel Badayuni, Indian poet and songwriter (d. 1970)
- 1939Jimmie Nicol, English drummer (The Spotnicks and Colin Hicks & The Cabin Boys)
- 1959John C. McGinley, American actor and producer
- 1961Molly Hagan, American actress
- 1968Rod Beck, American baseball player (d. 2007)
- 1986Charlotte Casiraghi, Monacan journalist, co-founded Ever Manifesto
- 1989Jules Bianchi, French race car driver (d. 2015)
View the complete list of August 3 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about the hidden secrets of your first name. Are there magical powers in your given name? Every name has a character and personality. Get smart with name meanings. Find out what your name means! (Sponsored link)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 881Battle of Saucourt-en-Vimeu: Louis III of France defeats the Vikings, an event celebrated in the poem Ludwigslied.
- 1678Robert LaSalle builds the Le Griffon, the first known ship built on the Great Lakes.
- 1852Harvard University wins the first Boat Race between Yale University and Harvard. The race is also the first American intercollegiate athletic event
- 1929Jiddu Krishnamurti, tagged as the messianic “World Teacher”, shocks the Theosophy movement by dissolving the Order of the Star, the organisation built to support him.
- 1936Jesse Owens wins the 100 meter dash, defeating Ralph Metcalfe, at the Berlin Olympics.
- 1960Niger gains independence from France.
- 1961The New Democratic Party of Canada is founded by the merger of the Co-operative Commonwealth Federation and the Canadian Labour Congress.
- 1997Oued El-Had and Mezouara massacre in Algeria; a total of 116 villagers killed, 40 in Oued El-Had and 76 in Mezouara.
- 2005Mahmoud Ahmadinejad becomes President of Iran.
- 2005President of Mauritania Maaouya Ould Sid'Ahmed Taya is overthrown in a military coup while attending the funeral of King Fahd in Saudi Arabia.
View the complete list of August 3 historical events.
Curious about this Heavenly Delight? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 8, 3, and 1936 reveal that your Life Path number is 3. It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: So Ji-sub, Yvonne Strahovski, Phil Bloom, Nathalie Simard, Cyril Cusack, Aris Maliagros, Jimmy Gardner, Giorgos Karadimos, Paul Michael Robinson, Elliott Smith.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on August 3 is Leo ♌ (The Lion) – a fixed sign with Fire as Western element. The ruling planet is Sun – the center of our universe. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Rat is the mythical animal and Fire is the Eastern element of a person born on August 3, 1936.
Peridot is the modern birthstone for the month of August while Diamond is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Leo is onyx. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 3rd August 1936 is Poppy for preparedness.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on January 4, 1952. You have a Love Match compatibility score of +193. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on November 11, 1962. Your incompatibility score is -149. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Northern India approximately on 1100. Your profession was builder of houses, temples, cathedrals.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You had a mind of a scientist, always seeking new explanations. Environment often misunderstood you. Had a respectable knowledge.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to study, to practice and to use wisdom, enclosed in psychological sciences, and in ancient manuscripts. With strong faith and hard work you will reach your real destiny in present life.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 54,373 baby girls. For the boys it’s Robert. This name was recorded 58,491 times in the year 1936. Any chance you are Mary or Robert? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man August 3” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about August 3, 1936. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 216th day of 1936
- Day of week: Monday
- Day of week birthstone: Pearl
- Week index: 31st Monday of 1936
- Next same calendar year: 2020
- Day of week this year: Saturday
- Day of week next year: Monday
- Day of week in 2021: Tuesday
- Days until next birthday: 105 days
- Age on next birthday: 83 years old
- Days since birth: 30,210 days
- Days spent sleeping: 10,070 days
- Years spent sleeping: 27.57 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 1,024
- Next full moon: May 18 at 21:13:00 GMT – Saturday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on April 11, 1968
- Age in dog years: 423 dog years old using a Anatolian Shepherd Dog breed
- Life path number and meaning: 3 – It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
- Western zodiac sign: Leo ♌ (The Lion)
- Western zodiac element: Fire
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Sun – the center of our universe
- Western zodiac gemstone: Onyx
- Eastern zodiac animal: Rat
- Eastern zodiac element: Fire
- Modern birthstone: Peridot
- Mystical birthstone: Diamond (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Poppy for preparedness
- Best compatible birthday: January 4, 1952 (+193)
- Worst compatible birthday: November 11, 1962 (-149)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 54,373 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Robert – 58,491 babies
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: January 6, 1938 – Adriano Celentano, Italian singer-songwriter, actor, and director; June 2, 1966 – Pedro Guerra, Spanish singer-songwriter; May 9, 1953 – Connie Kaldor, Canadian singer-songwriter.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,911