Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 3rd of August 1939 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
August 3, 1939 was a Thursday and it was the 215th day of the year 1939. It was the 31st Thursday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1939 calendar will be in 2023. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Tuesday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 316 days left before your next birthday. You will be 83 years old when that day comes. There have been 30,000 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 10,000 days or 27.38 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 1,016 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on October 20 at 14:58:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on April 11, 1971.
If a dog named Roc - a Icelandic Sheepdog breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 389 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Roc will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Roc will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1921Marilyn Maxwell
- 1923Jean Hagen
- 1926Rona Anderson
- 1930James Komack
- 1934Haystacks Calhoun
- 1944Nino Bravo
- 1946John York
- 1963James Hetfield
- 1970Gina G
- 1984Chris Maurer
View the complete list of August 3 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Aug 3.
- 1808Hamilton Fish, American lawyer and politician, 26th United States Secretary of State (d. 1893)
- 1901Stefan Wyszyński, Polish cardinal (d. 1981)
- 1911Alex McCrindle, Scottish actor and producer (d. 1990)
- 1940Lance Alworth, American football player
- 1943Béla Bollobás, Hungarian-English mathematician and academic
- 1956Balwinder Sandhu, Indian cricketer and coach
- 1958Ana Kokkinos, Australian director and screenwriter
- 1963Lisa Ann Walter, American actress, producer, and screenwriter
- 1973Michael Ealy, American actor
- 1987Kim Hyung-jun, South Korean singer, dancer, and actor (SS501)
View the complete list of August 3 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Wyatt’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 8Roman Empire general Tiberius defeats the Dalmatae on the river Bathinus.
- 435Deposed Ecumenical Patriarch of Constantinople Nestorius, considered the originator of Nestorianism, is exiled by Roman Emperor Theodosius II to a monastery in Egypt.
- 1900The Firestone Tire and Rubber Company is founded.
- 1913A major labour dispute, known as the Wheatland hop riot, starts in Wheatland, California.
- 1958The nuclear submarine USS Nautilus travels beneath the Arctic ice cap.
- 1972The United States Senate ratifies the Anti-Ballistic Missile Treaty.
- 1997Oued El-Had and Mezouara massacre in Algeria; a total of 116 villagers killed, 40 in Oued El-Had and 76 in Mezouara.
- 2001The Real IRA detonates a car bomb in Ealing, London, England, United Kingdom injuring seven people.
- 2004The pedestal of the Statue of Liberty reopens after being closed since the September 11 attacks.
- 2007Former Deputy Director of the Chilean secret police Raúl Iturriaga is captured after having been on the run following a conviction for kidnapping.
View the complete list of August 3 historical events.
Curious about this Grape? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 8, 3, and 1939 reveal that your Life Path number is 6. It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Richard Lloyd, Shondrella Avery, Seiji Mizushima, T La Rock, Kaori Nazuka, Phil Everly, Bruce Campbell, Schoolboy Q, Kay Starr, Hoya.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on August 3 is Leo ♌ (The Lion) – a fixed sign with Fire as Western element. The ruling planet is Sun – the center of our universe. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Rabbit is the mythical animal and Earth is the Eastern element of a person born on August 3, 1939.
Peridot is the modern birthstone for the month of August while Diamond is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Leo is onyx. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 3rd August 1939 is Poppy for preparedness.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on November 27, 1909. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +191. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on January 6, 1937. Your score is -202. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Central England approximately on 1150. Your profession was teacher, mathematician, geologist.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You’re always involved with all new things. You have always loved changes, especially in art, music, cooking.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: The world is full of ill and lonely people. You should help those, who are less fortunate than you are.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 54,903 baby girls. For the boys it’s Robert. This name was recorded 59,645 times in the year 1939. Any chance you are Mary or Robert? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man August 3” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about August 3, 1939. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 215th day of 1939
- Day of week: Thursday
- Day of week birthstone: Sapphire
- Week index: 31st Thursday of 1939
- Next same calendar year: 2023
- Day of week this year: Tuesday
- Day of week next year: Wednesday
- Day of week in 2023: Thursday
- Days until next birthday: 316 days
- Age on next birthday: 83 years old
- Days since birth: 30,000 days
- Days spent sleeping: 10,000 days
- Years spent sleeping: 27.38 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 1,016
- Next full moon: October 20 at 14:58:00 GMT – Wednesday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on April 11, 1971
- Age in dog years: 389 dog years old using a Icelandic Sheepdog breed
- Life path number and meaning: 6 – It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
- Western zodiac sign: Leo ♌ (The Lion)
- Western zodiac element: Fire
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Sun – the center of our universe
- Western zodiac gemstone: Onyx
- Eastern zodiac animal: Rabbit
- Eastern zodiac element: Earth
- Modern birthstone: Peridot
- Mystical birthstone: Diamond (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Poppy for preparedness
- Best compatible birthday: November 27, 1909 (+191)
- Worst compatible birthday: January 6, 1937 (-202)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 54,903 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Robert – 59,645 babies
- Roman numerals: III.VIII.MCMXXXIX
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: March 20, 1903 – Edgar Buchanan, American actor and singer (d. 1979); February 3, 1938 – Victor Buono, American actor (d. 1982); May 13, 1977 – Pusha T, American rapper (Clipse).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,821