Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 3rd of August 1945 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
August 3, 1945 was a Friday and it was the 215th day of the year 1945. It was the 31st Friday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1945 calendar will be in 2029. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Thursday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 185 days left before your next birthday. You will be 78 years old when that day comes. There have been 28,304 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 9,435 days or 25.83 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 958 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on February 5 at 18:30:00 GMT – Sunday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on April 11, 1977.
If a dog named Marilyn - a Harrier breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 366 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Marilyn will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Marilyn will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1860William Kennedy Dickson
- 1928Henning Moritzen
- 1937Steven Berkoff
- 1958Lambert Wilson
- 1967Manmohan Waris
- 1972Brigid Brannagh
- 1980Brandan Schieppati
- 1981Travis Willingham
- 1984Jon Foster
- 1985Brent Kutzle
View the complete list of August 3 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Aug 3.
- 1832Ivan Zajc, Croatian composer, conductor, and director (d. 1914)
- 1917Les Elgart, American trumpet player and bandleader (d. 1995)
- 1923Jean Hagen, American actress (d. 1977)
- 1930James Komack, American actor, director, producer, and screenwriter (d. 1997)
- 1937Duncan Sharpe, Pakistani-Australian cricketer
- 1947Ralph Wright, English footballer
- 1966Eric Esch, American wrestler, boxer, and mixed martial artist
- 1969Doug Overton, American basketball player and coach
- 1973Michael Ealy, American actor
- 1992Gesa Felicitas Krause, German runner
View the complete list of August 3 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Leo’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1031Olaf II of Norway is canonized as Saint Olaf by Grimketel, the English Bishop of Selsey.
- 1527The first known letter from North America is sent by John Rut while at St. John’s, Newfoundland.
- 1795Treaty of Greenville is signed.
- 1860The Second Maori War begins in New Zealand.
- 1903Macedonian rebels in Kruševo proclaim the Kruševo Republic, which exists only for ten days before Ottoman Turks lay waste to the town.
- 1913A major labour dispute, known as the Wheatland hop riot, starts in Wheatland, California.
- 1929Jiddu Krishnamurti, tagged as the messianic “World Teacher”, shocks the Theosophy movement by dissolving the Order of the Star, the organisation built to support him.
- 1940World War II: Italian forces begin the invasion of British Somaliland.
- 1961The New Democratic Party of Canada is founded by the merger of the Co-operative Commonwealth Federation and the Canadian Labour Congress.
- 1997Oued El-Had and Mezouara massacre in Algeria; a total of 116 villagers killed, 40 in Oued El-Had and 76 in Mezouara.
View the complete list of August 3 historical events.
Curious about this Rose Lychee? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 8, 3, and 1945 reveal that your Life Path number is 3. It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Gina Lollobrigida, Lyle Alzado, Fanny Ardant, Cris Judd, Ryan O'Shaughnessy, Phil LaMarr, Ashley Williams, Vanessa Bell Armstrong, Danny Murphy, Markus Hoffmann.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on August 3 is Leo ♌ (The Lion) – a fixed sign with Fire as Western element. The ruling planet is Sun – the center of our universe. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Rooster is the mythical animal and Wood is the Eastern element of a person born on August 3, 1945.
Peridot is the modern birthstone for the month of August while Diamond is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Leo is onyx. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 3rd August 1945 is Poppy for preparedness.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on July 29, 1941. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +143. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on December 4, 1962. Your score is -155. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Israel approximately on 1350. Your profession was banker, usurer, moneylender, judge.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Natural talent of psychologist, you knew how to use the opportunities. Cold-blooded and calm in any situation.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your problem – to learn to love and to trust the Universe. You are bound to think, study, reflect and develop inner wisdom.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 59,284 baby girls. For the boys it’s James. This name was recorded 74,450 times in the year 1945. Any chance you are Mary or James? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man August 3” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about August 3, 1945. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 215th day of 1945
- Day of week: Friday
- Day of week birthstone: Emerald
- Week index: 31st Friday of 1945
- Next same calendar year: 2029
- Day of week this year: Thursday
- Day of week next year: Saturday
- Day of week in 2025: Sunday
- Days until next birthday: 185 days
- Age on next birthday: 78 years old
- Days since birth: 28,304 days
- Days spent sleeping: 9,435 days
- Years spent sleeping: 25.83 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 958
- Next full moon: February 5 at 18:30:00 GMT – Sunday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on April 11, 1977
- Age in dog years: 366 dog years old using a Harrier breed
- Life path number and meaning: 3 – It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
- Western zodiac sign: Leo ♌ (The Lion)
- Western zodiac element: Fire
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Sun – the center of our universe
- Western zodiac gemstone: Onyx
- Eastern zodiac animal: Rooster
- Eastern zodiac element: Wood
- Modern birthstone: Peridot
- Mystical birthstone: Diamond (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Poppy for preparedness
- Best compatible birthday: July 29, 1941 (+143)
- Worst compatible birthday: December 4, 1962 (-155)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 59,284 babies
- Popular boy’s name: James – 74,450 babies
- Roman numerals: III.VIII.MCMXLV
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: December 16, 1981 – Krysten Ritter, American model, actress, and producer; January 9, 1931 – Paul Mantee, American actor (d. 2013); November 7, 1976 – One Be Lo, American rapper (Binary Star).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,835