Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 3rd of August 1947 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
August 3, 1947 was a Sunday and it was the 215th day of the year 1947. It was the 31st Sunday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1947 calendar will be in 2025. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Tuesday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 48 days left before your next birthday. You will be 74 years old when that day comes. There have been 26,981 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 8,994 days or 24.62 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 913 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 24 at 18:42:00 GMT – Thursday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on April 11, 1979.
If a dog named Sargeant - a Portuguese Water Dog breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 348 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Sargeant will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Sargeant will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1905Dolores del Río
- 1927Gordon Scott
- 1946John York
- 1946Syreeta Wright
- 1950Jo Marie Payton
- 1963James Hetfield
- 1972Brigid Brannagh
- 1984Carah Faye Charnow
- 1985Brent Kutzle
- 1992Karlie Kloss
View the complete list of August 3 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Aug 3.
- 1935John Erman, American actor, director, and producer
- 1949Philip Casnoff, American actor and director
- 1963Frano Botica, New Zealand rugby player and coach
- 1967Mathieu Kassovitz, French actor, director, producer, and screenwriter, founded MNP Entreprise
- 1977Justin Lehr, American baseball player
- 1978Jenny Tinmouth, English motorcycle racer
- 1980Nadia Ali, Libyan-American singer-songwriter (iiO)
- 1984Matt Joyce, American baseball player
- 1985Brent Kutzle, American bass player and producer (OneRepublic)
- 1987Kim Hyung-jun, South Korean singer, dancer, and actor (SS501)
View the complete list of August 3 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Diane’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1342The Siege of Algeciras commences during the Spanish Reconquista.
- 1601Long War: Austria captures Transylvania in the Battle of Goroszló.
- 1645Thirty Years’ War: The Second Battle of Nördlingen sees French forces defeating those of the Holy Roman Empire.
- 1903Macedonian rebels in Kruševo proclaim the Kruševo Republic, which exists only for ten days before Ottoman Turks lay waste to the town.
- 1907Judge Kenesaw Mountain Landis fines Standard Oil of Indiana a record $29.4 million for illegal rebating to freight carriers; the conviction and fine are later reversed on appeal.
- 1946Santa Claus Land, the world’s first themed amusement park, opens in Santa Claus, Indiana, United States.
- 1972The United States Senate ratifies the Anti-Ballistic Missile Treaty.
- 1981Senegalese opposition parties, under the leadership of Mamadou Dia, launch the Antiimperialist Action Front – Suxxali Reew Mi.
- 1997Oued El-Had and Mezouara massacre in Algeria; a total of 116 villagers killed, 40 in Oued El-Had and 76 in Mezouara.
- 2004The pedestal of the Statue of Liberty reopens after being closed since the September 11 attacks.
View the complete list of August 3 historical events.
Curious about this Rambutan Sprinkle? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 8, 3, and 1947 reveal that your Life Path number is 5. It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Teddy Riley, Eric Gale, Patrick Renna, Stuart Hughes, Marshall Chess, Steve Kilbey, Hank Worden, Isabella Rossellini, Randall Batinkoff, Luca Hänni.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on August 3 is Leo ♌ (The Lion) – a fixed sign with Fire as Western element. The ruling planet is Sun – the center of our universe. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Pig is the mythical animal and Fire is the Eastern element of a person born on August 3, 1947.
Peridot is the modern birthstone for the month of August while Diamond is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Leo is onyx. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 3rd August 1947 is Poppy for preparedness.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on November 14, 1971. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +201. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on January 28, 1960. Your score is -204. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Northern England approximately on 1200. Your profession was trainer, holder of the fine animals, birds, insects.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You are a person with huge energy, good in planning and supervising. If you were just garbage-man, you were chief garbage-man.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You are bound to solve problems regarding pollution of environment, recycling, misuse of raw materials, elimination of radioactivity by all means including psychological methods.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Linda. This name was given to 99,686 baby girls. For the boys it’s James. This name was recorded 94,756 times in the year 1947. Any chance you are Linda or James? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man August 3” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about August 3, 1947. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 215th day of 1947
- Day of week: Sunday
- Day of week birthstone: Topaz
- Week index: 31st Sunday of 1947
- Next same calendar year: 2025
- Day of week this year: Tuesday
- Day of week next year: Wednesday
- Day of week in 2023: Thursday
- Days until next birthday: 48 days
- Age on next birthday: 74 years old
- Days since birth: 26,981 days
- Days spent sleeping: 8,994 days
- Years spent sleeping: 24.62 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 913
- Next full moon: June 24 at 18:42:00 GMT – Thursday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on April 11, 1979
- Age in dog years: 348 dog years old using a Portuguese Water Dog breed
- Life path number and meaning: 5 – It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
- Western zodiac sign: Leo ♌ (The Lion)
- Western zodiac element: Fire
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Sun – the center of our universe
- Western zodiac gemstone: Onyx
- Eastern zodiac animal: Pig
- Eastern zodiac element: Fire
- Modern birthstone: Peridot
- Mystical birthstone: Diamond (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Poppy for preparedness
- Best compatible birthday: November 14, 1971 (+201)
- Worst compatible birthday: January 28, 1960 (-204)
- Popular girl’s name: Linda – 99,686 babies
- Popular boy’s name: James – 94,756 babies
- Roman numerals: III.VIII.MCMXLVII
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: January 24, 1959 – Akira Maeda, Japanese wrestler, mixed martial artist, and actor; January 12, 1930 – Glenn Yarbrough, American singer and actor; January 13, 1949 – Brandon Tartikoff, American screenwriter and producer (d. 1997).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,863