Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 3rd of August 1948 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
August 3, 1948 was a Tuesday and it was the 216th day of the year 1948. It was the 31st Tuesday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1948 calendar will be in 2032. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Saturday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 135 days left before your next birthday. You will be 71 years old when that day comes. There have been 25,797 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 8,599 days or 23.54 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 873 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on March 21 at 01:44:00 GMT – Thursday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on April 11, 1980.
If a dog named Tasa - a German Wirehaired Pointer breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 370 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Tasa will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Tasa will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1918Eddie Jefferson
- 1934Haystacks Calhoun
- 1946Syreeta Wright
- 1964Lucky Dube
- 1971DJ Spinderella
- 1972Erika Marozsán
- 1980Hannah Simone
- 1983Mamie Gummer
- 1984Carah Faye Charnow
- 1990Shunya Shiraishi
View the complete list of August 3 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Aug 3.
- 1891Marguerite Nichols, American actress (d. 1941)
- 1956Dave Cloud, American singer-songwriter and actor (d. 2015)
- 1967Skin, English singer and guitarist (Skunk Anansie)
- 1970Masahiro Sakurai, Japanese video game designer, created Super Smash Bros. and Kirby
- 1977Justin Lehr, American baseball player
- 1979Evangeline Lilly, Canadian model and actress
- 1981Travis Willingham, American voice actor
- 1984Ryan Lochte, American swimmer
- 1986Charlotte Casiraghi, Monacan journalist, co-founded Ever Manifesto
- 1987Juri Kurakin, Estonian ice dancer
View the complete list of August 3 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about the hidden secrets of your first name. Are there magical powers in your given name? Every name has a character and personality. Get smart with name meanings. Find out what your name means! (Sponsored link)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1031Olaf II of Norway is canonized as Saint Olaf by Grimketel, the English Bishop of Selsey.
- 1678Robert LaSalle builds the Le Griffon, the first known ship built on the Great Lakes.
- 1795Treaty of Greenville is signed.
- 1811First ascent of Jungfrau, third highest summit in the Bernese Alps by brothers Johann Rudolf and Hieronymus Meyer.
- 1860The Second Maori War begins in New Zealand.
- 1903Macedonian rebels in Kruševo proclaim the Kruševo Republic, which exists only for ten days before Ottoman Turks lay waste to the town.
- 1913A major labour dispute, known as the Wheatland hop riot, starts in Wheatland, California.
- 1961The New Democratic Party of Canada is founded by the merger of the Co-operative Commonwealth Federation and the Canadian Labour Congress.
- 1977Tandy Corporation announces the TRS-80, one of the world’s first mass-produced personal computers.
- 1977The United States Senate begins its hearing on Project MKUltra.
View the complete list of August 3 historical events.
Curious about this Choco Sprinkle Cube? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 8, 3, and 1948 reveal that your Life Path number is 6. It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Lindsay Lohan, Bert Newton, Mark Consuelos, Stephen Duffy, Matthew Koma, Olga Guillot, Nicky Katt, Anton Newcombe, Junsu, Paul Plishka.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on August 3 is Leo ♌ (The Lion) – a fixed sign with Fire as Western element. The ruling planet is Sun – the center of our universe. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Rat is the mythical animal and Earth is the Eastern element of a person born on August 3, 1948.
Peridot is the modern birthstone for the month of August while Diamond is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Leo is onyx. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 3rd August 1948 is Poppy for preparedness.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on November 14, 1971. You have a Love Match compatibility score of +179. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on December 31, 1967. Your incompatibility score is -175. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Ukraine approximately on 1700. Your profession was map maker, astrologer, astronomer.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Timid, constrained, quiet person. You had creative talents, waited until that life to be liberated. Sometimes environment considered you strange.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: It always seemed to you, that your perceptions of the world are somewhat different. Your lesson – to trust your intuition as your best guide in present life.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Linda. This name was given to 96,209 baby girls. For the boys it’s James. This name was recorded 88,588 times in the year 1948. Any chance you are Linda or James? (Source: ssa.gov)
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about August 3, 1948. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 216th day of 1948
- Day of week: Tuesday
- Day of week birthstone: Ruby
- Week index: 31st Tuesday of 1948
- Next same calendar year: 2032
- Day of week this year: Saturday
- Day of week next year: Monday
- Day of week in 2021: Tuesday
- Days until next birthday: 135 days
- Age on next birthday: 71 years old
- Days since birth: 25,797 days
- Days spent sleeping: 8,599 days
- Years spent sleeping: 23.54 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 873
- Next full moon: March 21 at 01:44:00 GMT – Thursday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on April 11, 1980
- Age in dog years: 370 dog years old using a German Wirehaired Pointer breed
- Life path number and meaning: 6 – It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
- Western zodiac sign: Leo ♌ (The Lion)
- Western zodiac element: Fire
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Sun – the center of our universe
- Western zodiac gemstone: Onyx
- Eastern zodiac animal: Rat
- Eastern zodiac element: Earth
- Modern birthstone: Peridot
- Mystical birthstone: Diamond (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Poppy for preparedness
- Best compatible birthday: November 14, 1971 (+179)
- Worst compatible birthday: December 31, 1967 (-175)
- Popular girl’s name: Linda – 96,209 babies
- Popular boy’s name: James – 88,588 babies
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: October 7, 1956 – Mike Shipley, Australian-English sound engineer and producer (d. 2013); December 13, 1958 – Lynn-Holly Johnson, American figure skater and actress; May 22, 1932 – Merry Anders, American actress and model (d. 2012).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,784