Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 3rd of August 1949 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
August 3, 1949 was a Wednesday and it was the 215th day of the year 1949. It was the 31st Wednesday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1949 calendar will be in 2022. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Saturday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 132 days left before your next birthday. You will be 70 years old when that day comes. There have been 25,435 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 8,478 days or 23.21 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 862 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on April 19 at 11:14:00 GMT – Friday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on April 11, 1981.
If a dog named Tanker - a Soft Coated Wheaten Terrier breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 330 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Tanker will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Tanker will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1918Eddie Jefferson
- 1946John York
- 1951Jay North
- 1956Kirk Brandon
- 1964Lucky Dube
- 1972Brigid Brannagh
- 1972Erika Marozsán
- 1983Mamie Gummer
- 1987Kim Hyung-jun
- 1992Karlie Kloss
View the complete list of August 3 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Aug 3.
- 1890Konstantin Melnikov, Russian architect, designed the Rusakov Workers’ Club (d. 1974)
- 1926Anthony Sampson, English journalist and author (d. 2004)
- 1943Steven Millhauser, American author and academic
- 1946John York, American bass player, songwriter, and producer
- 1960Gopal Sharma, Indian cricketer
- 1967Mathieu Kassovitz, French actor, director, producer, and screenwriter, founded MNP Entreprise
- 1977Tómas Lemarquis, Icelandic actor
- 1980Hannah Simone, Canadian television host and actress
- 1985Sonny Bill Williams, New Zealand rugby player and boxer
- 1992Gesa Felicitas Krause, German runner
View the complete list of August 3 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about the hidden secrets of your first name. Are there magical powers in your given name? Every name has a character and personality. Get smart with name meanings. Find out what your name means! (Sponsored link)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1492Christopher Columbus sets sail from Palos de la Frontera, Spain.
- 1778The theatre La Scala is inaugurated.
- 1795Treaty of Greenville is signed.
- 1860The Second Maori War begins in New Zealand.
- 1913A major labour dispute, known as the Wheatland hop riot, starts in Wheatland, California.
- 1959Portugal’s state police force PIDE fires upon striking workers in Bissau, Portuguese Guinea, killing over 50 people.
- 1961The New Democratic Party of Canada is founded by the merger of the Co-operative Commonwealth Federation and the Canadian Labour Congress.
- 1977The United States Senate begins its hearing on Project MKUltra.
- 2001The Real IRA detonates a car bomb in Ealing, London, England, United Kingdom injuring seven people.
- 2010Widespread rioting erupts in Karachi, Pakistan, after the assassination of a local politician, leaving at least 85 dead and at least 17 billion Pakistani rupees (US$200 million) in damage.
View the complete list of August 3 historical events.
Curious about this Vanilla Mountain Blue? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 8, 3, and 1949 reveal that your Life Path number is 7. It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Matthew Wilder, Keisha Buchanan, Jimmy Driftwood, Rolly Teranishi, Kerli, Jeffrey Osborne, Vildan Atasever, Franco De Vita, Chuck Greenberg, Jane Greer.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on August 3 is Leo ♌ (The Lion) – a fixed sign with Fire as Western element. The ruling planet is Sun – the center of our universe. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Ox is the mythical animal and Earth is the Eastern element of a person born on August 3, 1949.
Peridot is the modern birthstone for the month of August while Diamond is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Leo is onyx. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Wednesday’ is amethyst.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 3rd August 1949 is Poppy for preparedness.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on October 26, 1957. You have a Love Match compatibility score of +145. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on January 31, 1934. Your incompatibility score is -142. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man August 3” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Arctic approximately on 1500. Your profession was dramatist, director, musician, bard.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You were sane, practical person, materialist with no spiritual consciousness. Your simple wisdom helped the weak and the poor.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You should develop your talent for love, happiness and enthusiasm and to distribute these feelings to all people.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Linda. This name was given to 91,016 baby girls. For the boys it’s James. This name was recorded 86,855 times in the year 1949. Any chance you are Linda or James? (Source: ssa.gov)
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about August 3, 1949. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 215th day of 1949
- Day of week: Wednesday
- Day of week birthstone: Amethyst
- Week index: 31st Wednesday of 1949
- Next same calendar year: 2022
- Day of week this year: Saturday
- Day of week next year: Monday
- Day of week in 2021: Tuesday
- Days until next birthday: 132 days
- Age on next birthday: 70 years old
- Days since birth: 25,435 days
- Days spent sleeping: 8,478 days
- Years spent sleeping: 23.21 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 862
- Next full moon: April 19 at 11:14:00 GMT – Friday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on April 11, 1981
- Age in dog years: 330 dog years old using a Soft Coated Wheaten Terrier breed
- Life path number and meaning: 7 – It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
- Western zodiac sign: Leo ♌ (The Lion)
- Western zodiac element: Fire
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Sun – the center of our universe
- Western zodiac gemstone: Onyx
- Eastern zodiac animal: Ox
- Eastern zodiac element: Earth
- Modern birthstone: Peridot
- Mystical birthstone: Diamond (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Poppy for preparedness
- Best compatible birthday: October 26, 1957 (+145)
- Worst compatible birthday: January 31, 1934 (-142)
- Popular girl’s name: Linda – 91,016 babies
- Popular boy’s name: James – 86,855 babies
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: October 25, 1988 – Mandi Lampi, Finnish actress and singer (d. 2008); May 9, 1953 – Amy Hill, American actress; December 4, 1921 – Deanna Durbin, Canadian-French actress and singer (d. 2013).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,792