Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 3rd of August 1963 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
August 3, 1963 was a Saturday and it was the 215th day of the year 1963. The next time you can reuse your old 1963 calendar will be in 2019. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Thursday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 289 days left before your next birthday. You will be 55 years old when that day comes. There have been 19,800 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 671 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on November 4 at 05:24:00 GMT – Saturday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1860William Kennedy Dickson
- 1918Eddie Jefferson
- 1941Beverly Lee
- 1949Philip Casnoff
- 1959Martin Atkins
- 1963Ed Roland
- 1980Brandan Schieppati
- 1984Chris Maurer
- 1985Brent Kutzle
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for August 3.
Did you know? It takes as little as 8 hours of one-on-one tutoring to improve a full letter grade, according to a nationwide poll of private tutors. Click here to search for a tutor today! More than 80,000 tutors in 300+ subjects. (Sponsored link; US only)
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Aug 3.
- 1871Vernon Louis Parrington, American historian and scholar (d. 1929)
- 1904Clifford D. Simak, American journalist and author (d. 1988)
- 1916Shakeel Badayuni, Indian poet and songwriter (d. 1970)
- 1935John Erman, American actor, director, and producer
- 1939Jimmie Nicol, English drummer (The Spotnicks and Colin Hicks & The Cabin Boys)
- 1963Ed Roland, American singer-songwriter, guitarist, and producer (Collective Soul and Ed Roland and the Sweet Tea Project)
- 1966Brent Butt, Canadian actor, producer, and screenwriter
- 1978Jenny Tinmouth, English motorcycle racer
- 1983Ryan Carter, American ice hockey player
- 1990Jourdan Dunn, English model
View the complete list of famous birthdays for August 3.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1527The first known letter from North America is sent by John Rut while at St. John’s, Newfoundland.
- 1913A major labour dispute, known as the Wheatland hop riot, starts in Wheatland, California.
- 1914World War I: Germany declares war against France.
- 1936A fire wipes out Kursha-2 in the Meshchera Lowlands, Ryazan Oblast, Russia, killing 1,200 and leaving only 20 survivors.
- 1948Whittaker Chambers accuses Alger Hiss of being a communist and a spy for the Soviet Union.
- 1960Niger gains independence from France.
- 1961The New Democratic Party of Canada is founded by the merger of the Co-operative Commonwealth Federation and the Canadian Labour Congress.
- 1975A privately chartered Boeing 707 strikes a mountain peak and crashes near Agadir, Morocco, killing 188.
- 1981Senegalese opposition parties, under the leadership of Mamadou Dia, launch the Antiimperialist Action Front – Suxxali Reew Mi.
- 2007Former Deputy Director of the Chilean secret police Raúl Iturriaga is captured after having been on the run following a conviction for kidnapping.
View the complete list of historical events for August 3.
Curious about this Blue Quandong Ball? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 8, 3 and 1963 reveal that your Life Path number is 3. It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Cris Kirkwood, Helen Shapiro, George Maharis, Ellen McIlwaine, Rod Hull, Dennis Stratton, El Fary, Vincent Sherman, Bodil Udsen, Leo Hallerstam.
The zodiac sign of a person born on August 3 is Leo ♌. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rabbit is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on August 3, 1963.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Leo horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Peridot is the modern birthstone for the month of August while Diamond is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Leo is onyx. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was So Much in Love by The Tymes as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (August 3, 1963). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Southern England approximately on 1425. Your profession was farmer, weaver, tailor.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Seeker of truth and wisdom. You could have seen your future lives. Others perceived you as an idealist illuminating path to the future.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to develop kind attitude to people, to acquire gift of understanding and compassion.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: November 13, 1982 – Michael Copon, American actor, singer, and producer; February 16, 1995 – Mayu Matsuoka, Japanese actress; December 30, 1986 – Caity Lotz, American actress, singer, and dancer.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,121