Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 3rd of August 1971 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
August 3, 1971 was a Tuesday and it was the 215th day of the year 1971. It was the 31st Tuesday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1971 calendar will be in 2021. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Tuesday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 155 days left before your next birthday. You will be 50 years old when that day comes. There have been 18,108 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 6,036 days or 16.53 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 614 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on March 28 at 18:50:00 GMT – Sunday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on April 11, 2003.
If a dog named Matisse - a Finnish Lapphund breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 240 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Matisse will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Matisse will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1923Jean Hagen
- 1926Tony Bennett
- 1934Haystacks Calhoun
- 1944Nino Bravo
- 1946Syreeta Wright
- 1950John Landis
- 1958Lambert Wilson
- 1970Gina G
- 1972Brigid Brannagh
- 1977Deniz Akkaya
View the complete list of August 3 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Aug 3.
- 1863Géza Gárdonyi, Hungarian author and journalist (d. 1922)
- 1886Maithili Sharan Gupt, Indian poet and playwright (d. 1964)
- 1937Duncan Sharpe, Pakistani-Australian cricketer
- 1943Steven Millhauser, American author and academic
- 1954Michael Arthur, English physician and academic
- 1957Kate Wilkinson, New Zealand lawyer and politician, 11th New Zealand Minister of Conservation
- 1959Martin Atkins, English drummer and producer (Public Image Ltd, Ministry, and Killing Joke)
- 1971DJ Spinderella, American DJ, rapper, and producer (Salt-N-Pepa)
- 1973Stephen Graham, English actor
- 1989Jules Bianchi, French race car driver (d. 2015)
View the complete list of August 3 famous birthdays.
Did you know that coffee and word games are an excellent combination to sharpen your vocabulary? Let’s give it a quick spin. Within 30 seconds, how many words can you think of from these letters ENBEOS? Check your answers here: Word scramble ENBEOS. (Sponsored by WordFinder.Cafe)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 881Battle of Saucourt-en-Vimeu: Louis III of France defeats the Vikings, an event celebrated in the poem Ludwigslied.
- 1527The first known letter from North America is sent by John Rut while at St. John’s, Newfoundland.
- 1907Judge Kenesaw Mountain Landis fines Standard Oil of Indiana a record $29.4 million for illegal rebating to freight carriers; the conviction and fine are later reversed on appeal.
- 1936A fire wipes out Kursha-2 in the Meshchera Lowlands, Ryazan Oblast, Russia, killing 1,200 and leaving only 20 survivors.
- 1940World War II: Italian forces begin the invasion of British Somaliland.
- 1960Niger gains independence from France.
- 1977Tandy Corporation announces the TRS-80, one of the world’s first mass-produced personal computers.
- 1981Senegalese opposition parties, under the leadership of Mamadou Dia, launch the Antiimperialist Action Front – Suxxali Reew Mi.
- 2004The pedestal of the Statue of Liberty reopens after being closed since the September 11 attacks.
- 2010Widespread rioting erupts in Karachi, Pakistan, after the assassination of a local politician, leaving at least 85 dead and at least 17 billion Pakistani rupees (US$200 million) in damage.
View the complete list of August 3 historical events.
Curious about this Brown Bubble Ball? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 8, 3, and 1971 reveal that your Life Path number is 2. It represents balance, harmony and partnership. You have the soul of an artist. You are a fine companion and possess a good sense of humor. Friends seek you out for your calming and peaceful company.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Samantha Jade, June Squibb, Gene Simmons, Adam Baldwin, Ray Meagher, Maryna Linchuk, Margo Smith, Nell Campbell, Malinda Williams, Cherie Currie.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on August 3 is Leo ♌ (The Lion) – a fixed sign with Fire as Western element. The ruling planet is Sun – the center of our universe. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Pig is the mythical animal and Metal is the Eastern element of a person born on August 3, 1971.
Peridot is the modern birthstone for the month of August while Diamond is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Leo is onyx. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 3rd August 1971 is Poppy for preparedness.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on July 27, 1995. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +155. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on February 17, 1994. Your score is -162. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 3,790,326,948. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was How Can You Mend a Broken Heart by Bee Gees as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (August 7, 1971). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Romania approximately on 1275. Your profession was preacher, publisher, scribbler of ancient inscriptions.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Timid, constrained, quiet person. You had creative talents, waited until that life to be liberated. Sometimes environment considered you strange.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: It always seemed to you, that your perceptions of the world are somewhat different. Your lesson – to trust your intuition as your best guide in present life.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 121,818,445 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1971. The estimated number of babies born on 3rd August 1971 is 333,749. That’s equivalent to 232 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Jennifer. This name was given to 56,784 baby girls. For the boys it’s Michael. This name was recorded 77,591 times in the year 1971. Any chance you are Jennifer or Michael? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man August 3” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about August 3, 1971. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 215th day of 1971
- Day of week: Tuesday
- Day of week birthstone: Ruby
- Week index: 31st Tuesday of 1971
- Next same calendar year: 2021
- Day of week this year: Tuesday
- Day of week next year: Wednesday
- Day of week in 2023: Thursday
- Days until next birthday: 155 days
- Age on next birthday: 50 years old
- Days since birth: 18,108 days
- Days spent sleeping: 6,036 days
- Years spent sleeping: 16.53 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 614
- Next full moon: March 28 at 18:50:00 GMT – Sunday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on April 11, 2003
- Age in dog years: 240 dog years old using a Finnish Lapphund breed
- Life path number and meaning: 2 – It represents balance, harmony and partnership. You have the soul of an artist. You are a fine companion and possess a good sense of humor. Friends seek you out for your calming and peaceful company.
- Western zodiac sign: Leo ♌ (The Lion)
- Western zodiac element: Fire
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Sun – the center of our universe
- Western zodiac gemstone: Onyx
- Eastern zodiac animal: Pig
- Eastern zodiac element: Metal
- Modern birthstone: Peridot
- Mystical birthstone: Diamond (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Poppy for preparedness
- Best compatible birthday: July 27, 1995 (+155)
- Worst compatible birthday: February 17, 1994 (-162)
- 1971 world population: 3,790,326,948
- Number one song: How Can You Mend a Broken Heart by Bee Gees (August 7, 1971)
- Babies born in 1971: 121,818,445
- Babies born in 1971 every day: 333,749
- Babies born in 1971 every minute: 232
- Popular girl’s name: Jennifer – 56,784 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Michael – 77,591 babies
- Roman numerals: III.VIII.MCMLXXI
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: September 6, 1917 – John Berry, American-French actor, director, producer, and screenwriter (d. 1999); June 3, 1976 – Enda Markey, Irish-Australian actor and producer; December 20, 1976 – Jang Hyuk, South Korean actor.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 2,075