Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 3rd of August 1986 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
August 3, 1986 was a Sunday and it was the 215th day of the year 1986. The next time you can reuse your old 1986 calendar will be in 2025. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Thursday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 284 days left before your next birthday. You will be 32 years old when that day comes. There have been 11,404 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 386 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on November 4 at 05:24:00 GMT – Saturday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1913Mel Tolkin
- 1921Richard Adler
- 1926Rona Anderson
- 1937Steven Berkoff
- 1946John York
- 1950Jo Marie Payton
- 1955Corey Burton
- 1979Evangeline Lilly
- 1981Travis Willingham
- 1990Shunya Shiraishi
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for August 3.
Did you know? It takes as little as 8 hours of one-on-one tutoring to improve a full letter grade, according to a nationwide poll of private tutors. Click here to search for a tutor today! More than 80,000 tutors in 300+ subjects. (Sponsored link; US only)
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Aug 3.
- 1923Pope Shenouda III of Alexandria (d. 2012)
- 1945Eamon Dunphy, Irish footballer and journalist
- 1956Balwinder Sandhu, Indian cricketer and coach
- 1958Lindsey Hilsum, English journalist and author
- 1959Koichi Tanaka, Japanese chemist and engineer, Nobel Prize laureate
- 1960Gopal Sharma, Indian cricketer
- 1966Eric Esch, American wrestler, boxer, and mixed martial artist
- 1981Fikirte Addis, Ethiopian fashion designer
- 1982Jesse Lumsden, Canadian bobsledder and football player
- 1995Victoria Kan, Russian tennis player
View the complete list of famous birthdays for August 3.
Create unlimited collages for every occasion, big or small. Share online with animation and music, or print as heartfelt decor, keepsake cards, or frame-worthy gifts. Turn photos into art with Smilebox. It’s FREE - download now! (Sponsored link)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 8Roman Empire general Tiberius defeats the Dalmatae on the river Bathinus.
- 1492Christopher Columbus sets sail from Palos de la Frontera, Spain.
- 1601Long War: Austria captures Transylvania in the Battle of Goroszló.
- 1852Harvard University wins the first Boat Race between Yale University and Harvard. The race is also the first American intercollegiate athletic event
- 1903Macedonian rebels in Kruševo proclaim the Kruševo Republic, which exists only for ten days before Ottoman Turks lay waste to the town.
- 1913A major labour dispute, known as the Wheatland hop riot, starts in Wheatland, California.
- 1959Portugal’s state police force PIDE fires upon striking workers in Bissau, Portuguese Guinea, killing over 50 people.
- 1961The New Democratic Party of Canada is founded by the merger of the Co-operative Commonwealth Federation and the Canadian Labour Congress.
- 1981Senegalese opposition parties, under the leadership of Mamadou Dia, launch the Antiimperialist Action Front – Suxxali Reew Mi.
- 2001The Real IRA detonates a car bomb in Ealing, London, England, United Kingdom injuring seven people.
View the complete list of historical events for August 3.
Curious about this Chico Sprinkle? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 8, 3 and 1986 reveal that your Life Path number is 8. It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Irving Cummings, Aphex Twin, Ileana Sararoiu, Vaali, Romany Malco, Bibi Besch, Arwyn Davies, Daniela Ruah, Sergio Oliva, Victoria Abril.
The zodiac sign of a person born on August 3 is Leo ♌. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Tiger is the mythical animal and Fire is the element of a person born on August 3, 1986.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Leo horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Peridot is the modern birthstone for the month of August while Diamond is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Leo is onyx. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Glory of Love by Peter Cetera as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (August 9, 1986). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Northern England approximately on 1200. Your profession was trainer, holder of the fine animals, birds, insects.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You are a person with huge energy, good in planning and supervising. If you were just garbage-man, you were chief garbage-man.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You are bound to solve problems regarding pollution of environment, recycling, misuse of raw materials, elimination of radioactivity by all means including psychological methods.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: June 26, 1984 – Gabrielle Walcott, Trinidadian model, actress, and singer, Miss Trinidad & Tobago Universe 2011; December 16, 1946 – Christopher Ellison, English actor; April 11, 1932 – Joel Grey, American actor, singer, and dancer.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,165