Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 3rd of August 2009 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
August 3, 2009 was a Monday and it was the 215th day of the year 2009. It was the 31st Monday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 2009 calendar will be in 2026. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 31 days left before your next birthday. You will be 13 years old when that day comes. There have been 4,717 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 1,572 days or 4.30 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 160 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on July 13 at 18:39:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) will happen sometime on April 11, 2041.
If a dog named Socks - a American Water Spaniel breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 74 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Socks will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Socks will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1891Marguerite Nichols
- 1921Marilyn Maxwell
- 1928Cécile Aubry
- 1934Haystacks Calhoun
- 1940Martin Sheen
- 1959John C. McGinley
- 1961Molly Hagan
- 1977Tómas Lemarquis
- 1978Joi Chua
- 1985Brent Kutzle
View the complete list of August 3 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Aug 3.
- 1817Archduke Albrecht, Duke of Teschen (d. 1895)
- 1909Walter Van Tilburg Clark, American author and educator (d. 1971)
- 1926Rona Anderson, Scottish-English actress (d. 2013)
- 1933Pat Crawford, Australian cricketer (d. 2009)
- 1940Lance Alworth, American football player
- 1959John C. McGinley, American actor and producer
- 1964Nate McMillan, American basketball player and coach
- 1969Doug Overton, American basketball player and coach
- 1980Nadia Ali, Libyan-American singer-songwriter (iiO)
- 1982Damien Sandow, American wrestler
View the complete list of August 3 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Bobbie’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 435Deposed Ecumenical Patriarch of Constantinople Nestorius, considered the originator of Nestorianism, is exiled by Roman Emperor Theodosius II to a monastery in Egypt.
- 881Battle of Saucourt-en-Vimeu: Louis III of France defeats the Vikings, an event celebrated in the poem Ludwigslied.
- 1031Olaf II of Norway is canonized as Saint Olaf by Grimketel, the English Bishop of Selsey.
- 1903Macedonian rebels in Kruševo proclaim the Kruševo Republic, which exists only for ten days before Ottoman Turks lay waste to the town.
- 1907Judge Kenesaw Mountain Landis fines Standard Oil of Indiana a record $29.4 million for illegal rebating to freight carriers; the conviction and fine are later reversed on appeal.
- 1921Major League Baseball Commissioner Kenesaw Mountain Landis confirms the ban of the eight Chicago Black Sox, the day after they were acquitted by a Chicago court.
- 1929Jiddu Krishnamurti, tagged as the messianic “World Teacher”, shocks the Theosophy movement by dissolving the Order of the Star, the organisation built to support him.
- 2001The Real IRA detonates a car bomb in Ealing, London, England, United Kingdom injuring seven people.
- 2005Mahmoud Ahmadinejad becomes President of Iran.
- 2014A 6.1 magnitude earthquake kills at least 617 people and injures more than 2,400 in Yunnan, China.
View the complete list of August 3 historical events.
Curious about this Purple Bubble Heart? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 8, 3, and 2009 reveal that your Life Path number is 22. It is a master number that represents practical idealism and material mastery. You were born under the most powerful and potentially the most successful of all Life Path numbers.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Jeremy Applegate, Maxwell Caulfield, Maxene Magalona, Berto Romero, Dennis Farina, Tomoe Shinohara, Robert Morley, Gerry Marsden, Craig Chester, Cherry Pie Picache.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on August 3 is Leo ♌ (The Lion) – a fixed sign with Fire as Western element. The ruling planet is Sun – the center of our universe. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Ox is the mythical animal and Earth is the Eastern element of a person born on August 3, 2009.
Peridot is the modern birthstone for the month of August while Diamond is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Leo is onyx. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 3rd August 2009 is Poppy for preparedness.
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 6,788,214,394. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was I Gotta Feeling by The Black Eyed Peas as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (August 8, 2009). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Romania approximately on 1275. Your profession was preacher, publisher, scribbler of ancient inscriptions.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Timid, constrained, quiet person. You had creative talents, waited until that life to be liberated. Sometimes environment considered you strange.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: It always seemed to you, that your perceptions of the world are somewhat different. Your lesson – to trust your intuition as your best guide in present life.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 138,275,047 babies were born throughout the world in the year 2009. The estimated number of babies born on 3rd August 2009 is 378,836. That’s equivalent to 263 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Isabella. This name was given to 22,298 baby girls. For the boys it’s Jacob. This name was recorded 21,169 times in the year 2009. Any chance you are Isabella or Jacob? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man August 3” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about August 3, 2009. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 215th day of 2009
- Day of week: Monday
- Day of week birthstone: Pearl
- Week index: 31st Monday of 2009
- Next same calendar year: 2026
- Day of week this year: Wednesday
- Day of week next year: Thursday
- Day of week in 2024: Saturday
- Days until next birthday: 31 days
- Age on next birthday: 13 years old
- Days since birth: 4,717 days
- Days spent sleeping: 1,572 days
- Years spent sleeping: 4.30 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 160
- Next full moon: July 13 at 18:39:00 GMT – Wednesday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on April 11, 2041
- Age in dog years: 74 dog years old using a American Water Spaniel breed
- Life path number and meaning: 22 – It is a master number that represents practical idealism and material mastery. You were born under the most powerful and potentially the most successful of all Life Path numbers.
- Western zodiac sign: Leo ♌ (The Lion)
- Western zodiac element: Fire
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Sun – the center of our universe
- Western zodiac gemstone: Onyx
- Eastern zodiac animal: Ox
- Eastern zodiac element: Earth
- Modern birthstone: Peridot
- Mystical birthstone: Diamond (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Poppy for preparedness
- 2009 world population: 6,788,214,394
- Number one song: I Gotta Feeling by The Black Eyed Peas (August 8, 2009)
- Babies born in 2009: 138,275,047
- Babies born in 2009 every day: 378,836
- Babies born in 2009 every minute: 263
- Popular girl’s name: Isabella – 22,298 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Jacob – 21,169 babies
- Roman numerals: III.VIII.MMIX
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: October 26, 1945 – Jaclyn Smith, American actress and producer; July 19, 1981 – Nikki Osborne, Australian actress; May 19, 1966 – Sophia Crawford, English actress and martial artist.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,970