Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 30th of August 1906 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
August 30, 1906 was a Thursday and it was the 242nd day of the year 1906. It was the 35th Thursday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1906 calendar will be in 2018. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Thursday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 260 days left before your next birthday. You will be 113 years old when that day comes. There have been 41,013 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 13,671 days or 37.43 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 1,389 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on December 22 at 17:50:00 GMT – Saturday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on May 8, 1938.
If a dog named Grommet - a Papillon breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 468 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Grommet will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Grommet will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1898Shirley Booth
- 1923William Duell
- 1946Peggy Lipton
- 1948Lewis Black
- 1951Timothy Bottoms
- 1960Guy A. Lepage
- 1967Frederique van der Wal
- 1979Niki Chow
- 1985Joe Inoue
- 1996Trevor Jackson
View the complete list of August 30 celebrity birthdays.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Aug 30.
- 1918Harold Atcherley, English businessman
- 1922Lionel Murphy, Australian jurist and politician, 22nd Attorney-General of Australia (d. 1986)
- 1929Guy de Lussigny, French painter and sculptor (d. 2001)
- 1933Don Getty, Canadian football player and politician, 11th Premier of Alberta
- 1936Peter North, English scholar and academic
- 1964Ra Luhse, Estonian architect
- 1976Sarah-Jane Potts, English actress
- 1977Marlon Byrd, American baseball player
- 1979Leon Lopez, English singer-songwriter and actor
- 1979Scott Richmond, Canadian baseball player
View the complete list of August 30 famous birthdays.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1799The entire Dutch fleet is captured by British forces under the command of Sir Ralph Abercromby and Admiral Sir Charles Mitchell during the War of the Second Coalition.
- 1813First Battle of Kulm: French forces are defeated by an Austrian-Prussian-Russian alliance.
- 1862American Civil War: Battle of Richmond: Confederates under Edmund Kirby Smith rout Union forces under General Horatio Wright.
- 1914World War I: Germans defeat the Russians in the Battle of Tannenberg
- 1917Vietnamese prison guards led by Trịnh Văn Cấn mutiny at the Thái Nguyên penitentiary against local French authority.
- 1945The August Revolution ends as Emperor Bảo Đại abdicates, ending the Nguyễn dynasty.
- 1945The Supreme Commander of the Allied Forces, General Douglas MacArthur lands at Atsugi Air Force Base.
- 1956The Lake Pontchartrain Causeway opens.
- 1997Diana, Princess of Wales, her companion Dodi Fayed and driver Henri Paul die in a car crash in Paris.
- 2014Prime Minister of Lesotho Tom Thabane flees to South Africa as the army allegedly stages a coup.
View the complete list of August 30 historical events.
Curious about this Dragon Fruit Spiral? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 8, 30, and 1906 reveal that your Life Path number is 9. It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Steve Goodman, Dickie Valentine, Ali Shaheed Muhammad, Elsa Lunghini, Bernard King, Ehron VonAllen, Cuba Gooding, Jr., Cold 187um, Qory Sandioriva, Jacques Dufilho.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on August 30 is Virgo ♍ (The Maiden) – a mutable sign with Earth as Western element. The ruling planet is Mercury – the planet of communication. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Horse is the mythical animal and Fire is the Eastern element of a person born on August 30, 1906.
Get your daily Virgo horoscope for free. Make today a great day for love and romance. Get a boost from the stars and find out what they have to say about you. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and yearly forecasts. Discover some hidden personality you did not know about yourself.
Peridot is the modern birthstone for the month of August while Diamond is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Virgo is carnelian. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 30th August 1906 is Poppy for preparedness.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on October 28, 1924. You have a Love Match compatibility score of +138. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on November 29, 1929. Your incompatibility score is -147. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Sumatra approximately on 1350. Your profession was banker, usurer, moneylender, judge.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Natural talent of psychologist, you knew how to use the opportunities. Cold-blooded and calm in any situation.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: The timid, lonely and self-confident people are everywhere, and your problem – to overcome these tendencies in yourself and then to help other people.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 16,370 baby girls. For the boys it’s John. This name was recorded 8,265 times in the year 1906. Any chance you are Mary or John? (Source: ssa.gov)
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about August 30, 1906. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 242nd day of 1906
- Day of week: Thursday
- Day of week birthstone: Sapphire
- Week index: 35th Thursday of 1906
- Next same calendar year: 2018
- Day of week this year: Thursday
- Day of week next year: Friday
- Day of week in 2020: Sunday
- Days until next birthday: 260 days
- Age on next birthday: 113 years old
- Days since birth: 41,013 days
- Days spent sleeping: 13,671 days
- Years spent sleeping: 37.43 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 1,389
- Next full moon: December 22 at 17:50:00 GMT – Saturday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on May 8, 1938
- Age in dog years: 468 dog years old using a Papillon breed
- Life path number and meaning: 9 – It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
- Western zodiac sign: Virgo ♍ (The Maiden)
- Western zodiac element: Earth
- Western zodiac sign quality: Mutable
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Mercury – the planet of communication
- Western zodiac gemstone: Carnelian
- Eastern zodiac animal: Horse
- Eastern zodiac element: Fire
- Modern birthstone: Peridot
- Mystical birthstone: Diamond (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Poppy for preparedness
- Best compatible birthday: October 28, 1924 (+138)
- Worst compatible birthday: November 29, 1929 (-147)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 16,370 babies
- Popular boy’s name: John – 8,265 babies
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: December 31, 1984 – Paul Rodriguez, American skateboarder and actor; May 29, 1992 – Gregg Sulkin, English actor; October 12, 1986 – Tyler Blackburn, American actor and singer.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,761