Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 30th of August 1916 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
August 30, 1916 was a Wednesday and it was the 243rd day of the year 1916. The next time you can reuse your old 1916 calendar will be in 2028. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 6 days left before your next birthday. You will be 101 years old when that day comes. There have been 36,884 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 1,249 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on September 6 at 07:04:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get tips about your current relationship and how to improve it. Astrology reports to help you decide when to make yourself available for romantic or social activity. Get your love & romance reports or download free samples!
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1896Raymond Massey
- 1922Regina Resnik
- 1941Ben Jones
- 1972Cameron Diaz
- 1974Aaron Barrett
- 1976Sarah-Jane Potts
- 1979Niki Chow
- 1980Angel Coulby
- 1985Joe Inoue
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for August 30.
STOP! Are you ready to solve your biggest career problem? First, you need to find out what’s preventing you to move forward in your career. Unlock your potential for success with the Career Analysis report. Get a free sample – no obligation to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Aug 30.
- 1720Samuel Whitbread, English brewer and politician, founded Whitbread (d. 1796)
- 1915Robert Strassburg, American composer, conductor, and educator (d. 2003)
- 1949Christopher Collins, American actor (d. 1994)
- 1951Dana Rosemary Scallon, English-Irish singer and politician
- 1960Gary Gordon, American sergeant, Medal of Honor recipient (d. 1993)
- 1972Cameron Diaz, American model, actress, and producer
- 1977Jens Ludwig, German guitarist (Edguy)
- 1980Antoinette Taus, Filipino-American actress and singer
- 1985Leisel Jones, Australian swimmer
- 1991Farid Mammadov, Azerbaijani singer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for August 30.
What is in store for you this year? Let these forecasts and predictions help you succeed in life. Benefit from life changing events and know when they occur. Make everyday activities easier to handle. Get your Forecast Reports or download free samples!
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 526King Theoderic the Great dies of dysentery at Ravenna; his daughter Amalasuntha takes power as regent for her 10-year-old son Athalaric.
- 1282Peter III of Aragon, originally traveling with his fleet on a military expedition against the Hafsid Kingdom, ends up in the Sicilian town of Trapani, after he was asked by the inhabitants of Palermo to help in the fight against Charles of Anjou.
- 1800Gabriel Prosser postpones a planned slave rebellion in Richmond, Virginia, but is arrested before he can make it happen.
- 1813First Battle of Kulm: French forces are defeated by an Austrian-Prussian-Russian alliance.
- 1873Austrian explorers Julius von Payer and Karl Weyprecht discover the archipelago of Franz Josef Land in the Arctic Sea.
- 1914World War I: Germans defeat the Russians in the Battle of Tannenberg
- 1917Vietnamese prison guards led by Trịnh Văn Cấn mutiny at the Thái Nguyên penitentiary against local French authority.
- 1967Thurgood Marshall is confirmed as the first African American Justice of the Supreme Court of the United States.
- 1974A Belgrade–Dortmund express train derails at the main train station in Zagreb killing 153 passengers.
- 1991Dissolution of the Soviet Union: Azerbaijan declares independence from Soviet Union.
View the complete list of historical events for August 30.
Curious about this Choco Peppermint? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 8, 30 and 1916 reveal that your Life Path number is 1. It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: James Merendino, Bad News Brown, Raimundo Fagner, Jake Burns, Snakefinger, Rick Porras, Yakima Canutt, Paul Guilfoyle, Alice Cooper, Gil Scott-Heron.
The zodiac sign of a person born on August 30 is Virgo ♍. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Dragon is the mythical animal and Fire is the element of a person born on August 30, 1916.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Virgo horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly format.
Peridot is the modern birthstone for the month of August while Diamond is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Virgo is carnelian. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Wednesday’ is amethyst.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: February 24, 1966 – Ben Miller, English comedian, actor, and director; April 2, 1908 – Buddy Ebsen, American actor and dancer (d. 2003); September 23, 1930 – Ray Charles, American singer-songwriter, pianist, and actor (d. 2004).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,039