Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 30th of August 1922 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
August 30, 1922 was a Wednesday and it was the 242nd day of the year 1922. The next time you can reuse your old 1922 calendar will be in 2023. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Thursday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 14 days left before your next birthday. You will be 96 years old when that day comes. There have been 35,050 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth then you have slept a total of 11,683 days or 32 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 1,187 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on August 26 at 11:58:00 GMT – Sunday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on May 8, 1954.
If a dog named Gudda - a Belgian Malinois breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 478 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Gudda will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Gudda will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1908Fred MacMurray
- 1928Johnny Mann
- 1944Freek de Jonge
- 1949Peter Maffay
- 1963Michael Chiklis
- 1979Tavia Yeung
- 1985Joe Inoue
- 1988Laura Põldvere
- 1991Farid Mammadov
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for August 30.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Aug 30.
- 1813Princess Mathilde Caroline of Bavaria (d. 1862)
- 1922Regina Resnik, American soprano and actress (d. 2013)
- 1923Charmian Clift, Australian journalist and author (d. 1969)
- 1923Nate Saint, American missionary and pilot (d. 1956)
- 1930Warren Buffett, American businessman and philanthropist
- 1934Baloo Gupte, Indian cricketer (d. 2005)
- 1946Peggy Lipton, American model and actress
- 1985Steven Smith, Scottish footballer
- 1988Ernests Gulbis, Latvian tennis player
- 1991Jacqueline Cako, American tennis player
View the complete list of famous birthdays for August 30.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1464Pope Paul II succeeds Pope Pius II as the 211th pope.
- 1574Guru Ram Das becomes the Fourth Sikh Guru/Master.
- 1813First Battle of Kulm: French forces are defeated by an Austrian-Prussian-Russian alliance.
- 1897The town of Ambiky is captured by France from Menabe in Madagascar.
- 1909Burgess Shale fossils are discovered by Charles Doolittle Walcott.
- 1945Hong Kong is liberated from Japan by British Armed Forces.
- 1945The Supreme Commander of the Allied Forces, General Douglas MacArthur lands at Atsugi Air Force Base.
- 1962Japan conducts a test of the NAMC YS-11, its first aircraft since World War II and its only successful commercial aircraft from before or after the war.
- 1992The 11-day Ruby Ridge standoff ends with Randy Weaver surrendering to federal authorities.
- 1998Second Congo War: Armed forces of the Democratic Republic of the Congo (DRC) and their Angolan and Zimbabwean allies recapture Matadi and the Inga dams in the western DRC from RCD and Rwandan troops.
View the complete list of historical events for August 30.
Curious about this Pink Jelly Star? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 8, 30 and 1922 reveal that your Life Path number is 7. It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Brett Somers, Gérard Jugnot, Vernon Wells, Kevin Saunderson, Richard L. Bare, Tony Orlando, Saša Tabaković, Hannah Taylor-Gordon, Wyclef Jean, Anthony Ainley.
The zodiac sign of a person born on August 30 is Virgo ♍. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Dog is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on August 30, 1922.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Virgo horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Peridot is the modern birthstone for the month of August while Diamond is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Virgo is carnelian. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Wednesday’ is amethyst.
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Oceania approximately on 1150. Your profession was teacher, mathematician, geologist.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You’re always involved with all new things. You have always loved changes, especially in art, music, cooking.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to learn discretion and reason and then teach others to do that. Your life will be happier, when you help those who lack reasoning.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: December 30, 1927 – Bernard Barrow, American actor and educator (d. 1993); January 12, 1939 – William Lee Golden, American singer (The Oak Ridge Boys); February 28, 1932 – Don Francks, Canadian actor and singer.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,261