Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 30th of August 1941 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
August 30, 1941 was a Saturday and it was the 242nd day of the year 1941. The next time you can reuse your old 1941 calendar will be in 2025. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Thursday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 9 days left before your next birthday. You will be 77 years old when that day comes. There have been 28,115 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth then you have slept a total of 9,372 days or 26 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 952 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on August 26 at 11:58:00 GMT – Sunday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on May 8, 1973.
If a dog named Auggy - a Briard breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 397 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Auggy will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Auggy will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1896Raymond Massey
- 1919Kitty Wells
- 1923William Duell
- 1925Donald Symington
- 1928Johnny Mann
- 1935John Phillips
- 1946Peggy Lipton
- 1956Frank Conniff
- 1963Michael Chiklis
- 1980Angel Coulby
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for August 30.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Aug 30.
- 1927Bill Daily, American actor
- 1927Piet Kee, Dutch organist and composer
- 1931Jack Swigert, American pilot and astronaut (d. 1982)
- 1948Victor Skumin, Russian psychiatrist, psychologist, and academic
- 1949Peter Maffay, Romanian-German singer-songwriter
- 1951Timothy Bottoms, American actor and producer
- 1958Martin Jackson, English drummer (Swing Out Sister, Magazine, The Chameleons, The Freshies, and The Durutti Column)
- 1962Craig Whittaker, English businessman and politician
- 1968Vladimir Malakhov, Russian ice hockey player
- 1985Joe Inoue, American singer-songwriter
View the complete list of famous birthdays for August 30.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1727Anne, eldest daughter of King George II of Great Britain, is given the title Princess Royal.
- 1800Gabriel Prosser postpones a planned slave rebellion in Richmond, Virginia, but is arrested before he can make it happen.
- 1835Melbourne is founded.
- 1914World War I: Germans defeat the Russians in the Battle of Tannenberg
- 1967Thurgood Marshall is confirmed as the first African American Justice of the Supreme Court of the United States.
- 1974A Belgrade–Dortmund express train derails at the main train station in Zagreb killing 153 passengers.
- 1995Bosnian War: NATO launches Operation Deliberate Force against Bosnian Serb forces.
- 1997Diana, Princess of Wales, her companion Dodi Fayed and driver Henri Paul die in a car crash in Paris.
- 1999East Timor votes for independence from Indonesia in a referendum.
- 2003While being towed across the Barents Sea, the de-commissioned Russian submarine K-159 sinks, taking nine of her crew and 800 kg of spent nuclear fuel with her.
View the complete list of historical events for August 30.
Curious about this Crushed Pineapple Mint? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 8, 30 and 1941 reveal that your Life Path number is 8. It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Buddy Miles, Steve Azar, Ileana Sararoiu, Vincent Schiavelli, Jaime Koeppe, Scotty Beckett, Eva Marcille, Lesley Ann Warren, Giovonnie Samuels, Daevid Allen.
The zodiac sign of a person born on August 30 is Virgo ♍. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Snake is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on August 30, 1941.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Virgo horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Peridot is the modern birthstone for the month of August while Diamond is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Virgo is carnelian. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Southern Japan approximately on 1200. Your profession was trainer, holder of the fine animals, birds, insects.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You are a person with huge energy, good in planning and supervising. If you were just garbage-man, you were chief garbage-man.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You are bound to learn to understand other people and to meet all life difficulties with joyful heart. You should help others, bringing them spirit of joy.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: September 25, 1974 – Daniel Alexander Kessler, English-American singer and guitarist (Interpol); January 7, 1990 – Liam Aiken, American actor; September 5, 1993 – Gage Golightly, American actress.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,267