Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 30th of August 1944 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
August 30, 1944 was a Wednesday and it was the 243rd day of the year 1944. The next time you can reuse your old 1944 calendar will be in 2028. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Thursday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 14 days left before your next birthday. You will be 74 years old when that day comes. There have been 27,014 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth then you have slept a total of 9,005 days or 25 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 915 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on August 26 at 11:58:00 GMT – Sunday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on May 8, 1976.
If a dog named Travi - a Bulldog breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 312 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Travi will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Travi will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1906Joan Blondell
- 1923William Duell
- 1928Johnny Mann
- 1939John Peel
- 1941Ben Jones
- 1944Freek de Jonge
- 1946Peggy Lipton
- 1963Dave Brockie
- 1967Frederique van der Wal
- 1980Angel Coulby
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for August 30.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Aug 30.
- 1925Laurent de Brunhoff, French author and illustrator
- 1929Guy de Lussigny, French painter and sculptor (d. 2001)
- 1936Peter North, English scholar and academic
- 1943Robert Crumb, American illustrator
- 1943Tal Brody, American-Israeli basketball player and coach
- 1955Jamie Moses, English-American guitarist
- 1974Aaron Barrett, American singer-songwriter, guitarist, and producer (Reel Big Fish, The Scholars, and The Forces of Evil)
- 1979Niki Chow, Hong Kong actress and singer
- 1984Anthony Ireland, Zimbabwean cricketer
- 1991Deorro, American DJ and producer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for August 30.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1464Pope Paul II succeeds Pope Pius II as the 211th pope.
- 1873Austrian explorers Julius von Payer and Karl Weyprecht discover the archipelago of Franz Josef Land in the Arctic Sea.
- 1917Vietnamese prison guards led by Trịnh Văn Cấn mutiny at the Thái Nguyên penitentiary against local French authority.
- 1942World War II: The Battle of Alam el Halfa begins.
- 1945Hong Kong is liberated from Japan by British Armed Forces.
- 1945The Allied Control Council, governing Germany after World War II, comes into being.
- 1945The August Revolution ends as Emperor Bảo Đại abdicates, ending the Nguyễn dynasty.
- 1945The Supreme Commander of the Allied Forces, General Douglas MacArthur lands at Atsugi Air Force Base.
- 1962Japan conducts a test of the NAMC YS-11, its first aircraft since World War II and its only successful commercial aircraft from before or after the war.
- 1974A Belgrade–Dortmund express train derails at the main train station in Zagreb killing 153 passengers.
View the complete list of historical events for August 30.
Curious about this Triple Strawberry Special? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 8, 30 and 1944 reveal that your Life Path number is 2. It represents balance, harmony and partnership. You have the soul of an artist. You are a fine companion and possess a good sense of humor. Friends seek you out for your calming and peaceful company.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Tia Mowry, Katya Shchekina, Chen Bolin, Atıf Yılmaz, Gary Wright, Ryan Devlin, Melania Trump, DMX, Ken Dodd, Chad Brown.
The zodiac sign of a person born on August 30 is Virgo ♍. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Monkey is the mythical animal and Wood is the element of a person born on August 30, 1944.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Virgo horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Peridot is the modern birthstone for the month of August while Diamond is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Virgo is carnelian. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Wednesday’ is amethyst.
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Northern Japan approximately on 675. Your profession was sailor, shoemaker.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You’re always involved with all new things. You have always loved changes, especially in art, music, cooking.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to learn discretion and reason and then teach others to do that. Your life will be happier, when you help those who lack reasoning.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: April 9, 1979 – Ben Silverstone, English actor and lawyer; February 20, 1958 – James Wilby, Burmese-English actor; October 24, 1971 – Dervla Kirwan, Irish actress and producer.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,289