Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 30th of August 1945 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
August 30, 1945 was a Thursday and it was the 242nd day of the year 1945. It was the 35th Thursday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1945 calendar will be in 2029. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Friday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 10 days left before your next birthday. You will be 74 years old when that day comes. There have been 27,018 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 9,006 days or 24.66 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 915 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on September 14 at 04:34:00 GMT – Saturday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on May 8, 1977.
If a dog named Binx - a Belgian Sheepdog breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 384 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Binx will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Binx will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1906Joan Blondell
- 1935John Phillips
- 1944Freek de Jonge
- 1948Lewis Black
- 1956Frank Conniff
- 1977Elden Henson
- 1981Germán Legarreta
- 1989Bebe Rexha
- 1991Farid Mammadov
View the complete list of August 30 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Aug 30.
- 1918Harold Atcherley, English businessman
- 1923Vic Seixas, American tennis player
- 1925Donald Symington, American actor (d. 2013)
- 1930Noel Harford, New Zealand cricketer and basketball player (d. 1981)
- 1936Peter North, English scholar and academic
- 1955Jamie Moses, English-American guitarist
- 1968Diran Adebayo, English author and critic
- 1969Dimitris Sgouros, Greek pianist and composer
- 1985Éva Risztov, Hungarian swimmer
- 1991Farid Mammadov, Azerbaijani singer
View the complete list of August 30 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about the hidden secrets of your first name. Are there magical powers in your given name? Every name has a character and personality. Get smart with name meanings. Find out your name’s personality! (Sponsored link)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 526King Theoderic the Great dies of dysentery at Ravenna; his daughter Amalasuntha takes power as regent for her 10-year-old son Athalaric.
- 1791HMS Pandora sinks after having run aground on the outer Great Barrier Reef the previous day.
- 1835Melbourne is founded.
- 1909Burgess Shale fossils are discovered by Charles Doolittle Walcott.
- 1917Vietnamese prison guards led by Trịnh Văn Cấn mutiny at the Thái Nguyên penitentiary against local French authority.
- 1942World War II: The Battle of Alam el Halfa begins.
- 1991Dissolution of the Soviet Union: Azerbaijan declares independence from Soviet Union.
- 1997Diana, Princess of Wales, her companion Dodi Fayed and driver Henri Paul die in a car crash in Paris.
- 1998Second Congo War: Armed forces of the Democratic Republic of the Congo (DRC) and their Angolan and Zimbabwean allies recapture Matadi and the Inga dams in the western DRC from RCD and Rwandan troops.
- 2014Prime Minister of Lesotho Tom Thabane flees to South Africa as the army allegedly stages a coup.
View the complete list of August 30 historical events.
Curious about this Lime Green Mint? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 8, 30, and 1945 reveal that your Life Path number is 3. It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Kevin Cheng, Kristinia DeBarge, James "Sugar Boy" Crawford, Demir Demirkan, Kelsi Crain, John Ford, Paul Butcher, María Julia Mantilla, El Fary, Jeísa Chiminazzo.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on August 30 is Virgo ♍ (The Maiden) – a mutable sign with Earth as Western element. The ruling planet is Mercury – the planet of communication. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Rooster is the mythical animal and Wood is the Eastern element of a person born on August 30, 1945.
Peridot is the modern birthstone for the month of August while Diamond is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Virgo is carnelian. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 30th August 1945 is Poppy for preparedness.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on May 7, 1971. You have a Love Match compatibility score of +130. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on January 13, 1921. Your incompatibility score is -147. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Sumatra approximately on 1350. Your profession was banker, usurer, moneylender, judge.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Natural talent of psychologist, you knew how to use the opportunities. Cold-blooded and calm in any situation.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: The timid, lonely and self-confident people are everywhere, and your problem – to overcome these tendencies in yourself and then to help other people.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 59,284 baby girls. For the boys it’s James. This name was recorded 74,450 times in the year 1945. Any chance you are Mary or James? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man August 30” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about August 30, 1945. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 242nd day of 1945
- Day of week: Thursday
- Day of week birthstone: Sapphire
- Week index: 35th Thursday of 1945
- Next same calendar year: 2029
- Day of week this year: Friday
- Day of week next year: Sunday
- Day of week in 2021: Monday
- Days until next birthday: 10 days
- Age on next birthday: 74 years old
- Days since birth: 27,018 days
- Days spent sleeping: 9,006 days
- Years spent sleeping: 24.66 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 915
- Next full moon: September 14 at 04:34:00 GMT – Saturday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on May 8, 1977
- Age in dog years: 384 dog years old using a Belgian Sheepdog breed
- Life path number and meaning: 3 – It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
- Western zodiac sign: Virgo ♍ (The Maiden)
- Western zodiac element: Earth
- Western zodiac sign quality: Mutable
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Mercury – the planet of communication
- Western zodiac gemstone: Carnelian
- Eastern zodiac animal: Rooster
- Eastern zodiac element: Wood
- Modern birthstone: Peridot
- Mystical birthstone: Diamond (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Poppy for preparedness
- Best compatible birthday: May 7, 1971 (+130)
- Worst compatible birthday: January 13, 1921 (-147)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 59,284 babies
- Popular boy’s name: James – 74,450 babies
- Roman numerals: XXX.VIII.MCMXLV
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: November 8, 1981 – Azura Skye, American actress; July 1, 1920 – Harold Sakata, American wrestler and actor (d. 1982); April 23, 1969 – Byron Thames, American actor.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,833