Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 30th of August 1997 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
August 30, 1997 was a Saturday and it was the 242nd day of the year 1997. It was the 35th Saturday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1997 calendar will be in 2025. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Tuesday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 219 days left before your next birthday. You will be 25 years old when that day comes. There have been 8,912 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 2,971 days or 8.13 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 302 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on February 16 at 16:58:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) will happen sometime on May 8, 2029.
If a dog named Bimka - a Belgian Malinois breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 146 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Bimka will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Bimka will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1906Joan Blondell
- 1923William Duell
- 1928Johnny Mann
- 1951Jim Paredes
- 1953Lech Majewski
- 1963Dave Brockie
- 1963Paul Oakenfold
- 1970Michael Wong
- 1977Elden Henson
- 1989Bebe Rexha
View the complete list of August 30 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Aug 30.
- 1901Roy Wilkins, American journalist and activist (d. 1981)
- 1943Nigel Hall, English sculptor and academic
- 1948Lewis Black, American comedian, actor, and author
- 1951Gediminas Kirkilas, Lithuanian politician, 11th Prime Minister of Lithuania
- 1954David Paymer, American actor and director
- 1958Fran Fraschilla, American basketball player, coach, and sportscaster
- 1981Germán Legarreta, Puerto Rican-American actor
- 1982Will Davison, Australian race car driver
- 1983Simone Pepe, Italian footballer
- 1994Monika Povilaitytė, Lithuanian volleyball player
View the complete list of August 30 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Juanita’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1464Pope Paul II succeeds Pope Pius II as the 211th pope.
- 1574Guru Ram Das becomes the Fourth Sikh Guru/Master.
- 1791HMS Pandora sinks after having run aground on the outer Great Barrier Reef the previous day.
- 1813Creek War: Fort Mims massacre: Creek “Red Sticks” kill over 500 settlers (including over 250 armed militia) in Fort Mims, north of Mobile, Alabama.
- 1862American Civil War: Battle of Richmond: Confederates under Edmund Kirby Smith rout Union forces under General Horatio Wright.
- 1873Austrian explorers Julius von Payer and Karl Weyprecht discover the archipelago of Franz Josef Land in the Arctic Sea.
- 1896Philippine Revolution: After Spanish victory in the Battle of San Juan del Monte, eight provinces in the Philippines are declared under martial law by the Spanish Governor-General Ramón Blanco y Erenas.
- 1909Burgess Shale fossils are discovered by Charles Doolittle Walcott.
- 1963The Moscow–Washington hotline between the leaders of the U.S.A. and the Soviet Union goes into operation.
- 2014Prime Minister of Lesotho Tom Thabane flees to South Africa as the army allegedly stages a coup.
View the complete list of August 30 historical events.
Curious about this Double Choco Cherry? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 8, 30, and 1997 reveal that your Life Path number is 1. It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Bérénice Bejo, Ariel, Stephanie Waring, Patxi Andión, Joy Giovanni, Jean Marais, Lisa Stansfield, Kaleth Morales, Henry Cosby, Bobby Day.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on August 30 is Virgo ♍ (The Maiden) – a mutable sign with Earth as Western element. The ruling planet is Mercury – the planet of communication. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Ox is the mythical animal and Fire is the Eastern element of a person born on August 30, 1997.
Peridot is the modern birthstone for the month of August while Diamond is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Virgo is carnelian. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 30th August 1997 is Poppy for preparedness.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on September 30, 1989. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +154. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on February 23, 1998. Your score is -158. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 5,857,972,543. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Mo Money Mo Problems by The Notorious B.I.G. featuring Puff Daddy and Mase as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (August 30, 1997). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Southern Japan approximately on 1200. Your profession was trainer, holder of the fine animals, birds, insects.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You are a person with huge energy, good in planning and supervising. If you were just garbage-man, you were chief garbage-man.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You are bound to learn to understand other people and to meet all life difficulties with joyful heart. You should help others, bringing them spirit of joy.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 130,906,795 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1997. The estimated number of babies born on 30th August 1997 is 358,649. That’s equivalent to 249 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Emily. This name was given to 25,732 baby girls. For the boys it’s Michael. This name was recorded 37,548 times in the year 1997. Any chance you are Emily or Michael? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man August 30” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about August 30, 1997. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 242nd day of 1997
- Day of week: Saturday
- Day of week birthstone: Turquoise
- Week index: 35th Saturday of 1997
- Next same calendar year: 2025
- Day of week this year: Tuesday
- Day of week next year: Wednesday
- Day of week in 2024: Friday
- Days until next birthday: 219 days
- Age on next birthday: 25 years old
- Days since birth: 8,912 days
- Days spent sleeping: 2,971 days
- Years spent sleeping: 8.13 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 302
- Next full moon: February 16 at 16:58:00 GMT – Wednesday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on May 8, 2029
- Age in dog years: 146 dog years old using a Belgian Malinois breed
- Life path number and meaning: 1 – It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
- Western zodiac sign: Virgo ♍ (The Maiden)
- Western zodiac element: Earth
- Western zodiac sign quality: Mutable
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Mercury – the planet of communication
- Western zodiac gemstone: Carnelian
- Eastern zodiac animal: Ox
- Eastern zodiac element: Fire
- Modern birthstone: Peridot
- Mystical birthstone: Diamond (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Poppy for preparedness
- Best compatible birthday: September 30, 1989 (+154)
- Worst compatible birthday: February 23, 1998 (-158)
- 1997 world population: 5,857,972,543
- Number one song: Mo Money Mo Problems by The Notorious B.I.G. featuring Puff Daddy and Mase (August 30, 1997)
- Babies born in 1997: 130,906,795
- Babies born in 1997 every day: 358,649
- Babies born in 1997 every minute: 249
- Popular girl’s name: Emily – 25,732 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Michael – 37,548 babies
- Roman numerals: XXX.VIII.MCMXCVII
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: September 12, 1978 – Benjamin McKenzie, American actor; December 3, 1983 – Sherri DuPree, American singer-songwriter and guitarist (Eisley); July 25, 1908 – Jack Gilford, American actor and singer (d. 1990).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 2,067