Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 30th of August 2006 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
August 30, 2006 was a Wednesday and it was the 242nd day of the year 2006. It was the 35th Wednesday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 2006 calendar will be in 2023. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Sunday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 304 days left before your next birthday. You will be 15 years old when that day comes. There have been 5,175 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 1,725 days or 4.72 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 175 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on October 31 at 14:51:00 GMT – Saturday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) will happen sometime on May 8, 2038.
If a dog named Harlow - a Black and Tan Coonhound breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 83 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Harlow will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Harlow will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1923William Duell
- 1942Zafer Ergin
- 1956Frank Conniff
- 1961Zafer Algöz
- 1963Dave Brockie
- 1970Michael Wong
- 1979Niki Chow
- 1981Germán Legarreta
- 1985Holly Weston
- 1986Theo Hutchcraft
View the complete list of August 30 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Aug 30.
- 1913Richard Stone, English economist and statistician, Nobel Prize laureate (d. 1991)
- 1919Wolfgang Wagner, German director and manager (d. 2010)
- 1923Barbara Ansell, English physician and author (d. 2001)
- 1929Ian McNaught-Davis, English mountaineer and television host (d. 2014)
- 1937Jewel Brown, American singer
- 1941Sue MacGregor, English journalist and radio host
- 1944Frances Cairncross, English economist, journalist, and academic
- 1949Christopher Collins, American actor (d. 1994)
- 1954David Paymer, American actor and director
- 1969Vladimir Jugović, Serbian footballer
View the complete list of August 30 famous birthdays.
Did you know that coffee and word games are an excellent combination to sharpen your vocabulary? Let’s give it a quick spin. Within 30 seconds, how many words can you think of from these letters XXSYKDAOI? Check your answers here: Word solver XXSYKDAOI. (Sponsored by WordFinder.Cafe)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1464Pope Paul II succeeds Pope Pius II as the 211th pope.
- 1574Guru Ram Das becomes the Fourth Sikh Guru/Master.
- 1813Creek War: Fort Mims massacre: Creek “Red Sticks” kill over 500 settlers (including over 250 armed militia) in Fort Mims, north of Mobile, Alabama.
- 1813First Battle of Kulm: French forces are defeated by an Austrian-Prussian-Russian alliance.
- 1914World War I: Germans defeat the Russians in the Battle of Tannenberg
- 1942World War II: The Battle of Alam el Halfa begins.
- 1963The Moscow–Washington hotline between the leaders of the U.S.A. and the Soviet Union goes into operation.
- 1967Thurgood Marshall is confirmed as the first African American Justice of the Supreme Court of the United States.
- 1974A Belgrade–Dortmund express train derails at the main train station in Zagreb killing 153 passengers.
- 1995Bosnian War: NATO launches Operation Deliberate Force against Bosnian Serb forces.
View the complete list of August 30 historical events.
Curious about this Rainbow Pop? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 8, 30, and 2006 reveal that your Life Path number is 1. It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Mark Indelicato, Dee Dee Davis, Henry Irving, Kix Brooks, Anne Kirkbride, Ed Speleers, Barbara Rhoades, Mio Yūki, Alex Chilton, Sara Canning.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on August 30 is Virgo ♍ (The Maiden) – a mutable sign with Earth as Western element. The ruling planet is Mercury – the planet of communication. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Dog is the mythical animal and Fire is the Eastern element of a person born on August 30, 2006.
Peridot is the modern birthstone for the month of August while Diamond is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Virgo is carnelian. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Wednesday’ is amethyst.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 30th August 2006 is Poppy for preparedness.
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 6,551,263,534. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was London Bridge by Fergie as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (September 2, 2006). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Sumatra approximately on 1350. Your profession was banker, usurer, moneylender, judge.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Natural talent of psychologist, you knew how to use the opportunities. Cold-blooded and calm in any situation.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: The timid, lonely and self-confident people are everywhere, and your problem – to overcome these tendencies in yourself and then to help other people.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 135,657,397 babies were born throughout the world in the year 2006. The estimated number of babies born on 30th August 2006 is 371,664. That’s equivalent to 258 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Emily. This name was given to 21,400 baby girls. For the boys it’s Jacob. This name was recorded 24,841 times in the year 2006. Any chance you are Emily or Jacob? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man August 30” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about August 30, 2006. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 242nd day of 2006
- Day of week: Wednesday
- Day of week birthstone: Amethyst
- Week index: 35th Wednesday of 2006
- Next same calendar year: 2023
- Day of week this year: Sunday
- Day of week next year: Monday
- Day of week in 2022: Tuesday
- Days until next birthday: 304 days
- Age on next birthday: 15 years old
- Days since birth: 5,175 days
- Days spent sleeping: 1,725 days
- Years spent sleeping: 4.72 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 175
- Next full moon: October 31 at 14:51:00 GMT – Saturday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on May 8, 2038
- Age in dog years: 83 dog years old using a Black and Tan Coonhound breed
- Life path number and meaning: 1 – It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
- Western zodiac sign: Virgo ♍ (The Maiden)
- Western zodiac element: Earth
- Western zodiac sign quality: Mutable
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Mercury – the planet of communication
- Western zodiac gemstone: Carnelian
- Eastern zodiac animal: Dog
- Eastern zodiac element: Fire
- Modern birthstone: Peridot
- Mystical birthstone: Diamond (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Poppy for preparedness
- 2006 world population: 6,551,263,534
- Number one song: London Bridge by Fergie (September 2, 2006)
- Babies born in 2006: 135,657,397
- Babies born in 2006 every day: 371,664
- Babies born in 2006 every minute: 258
- Popular girl’s name: Emily – 21,400 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Jacob – 24,841 babies
- Roman numerals: XXX.VIII.MMVI
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: March 28, 1942 – Mike Newell, English director and producer; September 26, 1969 – David Slade, English director and producer; November 10, 1977 – Won Bin, South Korean actor.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,906