Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 30th of August 2008 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
August 30, 2008 was a Saturday and it was the 243rd day of the year 2008. It was the 35th Saturday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 2008 calendar will be in 2036. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Sunday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 143 days left before your next birthday. You will be 12 years old when that day comes. There have been 4,240 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 1,413 days or 3.87 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 144 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on May 7 at 10:47:00 GMT – Thursday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) will happen sometime on May 8, 2040.
If a dog named Gronk - a Puli breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 69 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Gronk will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Gronk will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1923William Duell
- 1935John Phillips
- 1942Zafer Ergin
- 1949Christopher Collins
- 1963Michael Chiklis
- 1971Lars Frederiksen
- 1983Jun Matsumoto
- 1988Laura Põldvere
- 1992Jessica Henwick
View the complete list of August 30 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Aug 30.
- 1893Huey Long, American lawyer and politician, 40th Governor of Louisiana (d. 1935)
- 1913Richard Stone, English economist and statistician, Nobel Prize laureate (d. 1991)
- 1937Jewel Brown, American singer
- 1944Molly Ivins, American journalist and author (d. 2007)
- 1951Jim Paredes, Filipino singer-songwriter and actor (APO Hiking Society)
- 1972Cameron Diaz, American model, actress, and producer
- 1974Javier Otxoa, Spanish cyclist
- 1979Juan Ignacio Chela, Argentinian tennis player
- 1982Will Davison, Australian race car driver
- 1985Eamon Sullivan, Australian swimmer
View the complete list of August 30 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Louise’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1799The entire Dutch fleet is captured by British forces under the command of Sir Ralph Abercromby and Admiral Sir Charles Mitchell during the War of the Second Coalition.
- 1813Creek War: Fort Mims massacre: Creek “Red Sticks” kill over 500 settlers (including over 250 armed militia) in Fort Mims, north of Mobile, Alabama.
- 1918Fanni Kaplan shoots and seriously injures Bolshevik leader Vladimir Lenin. This, along with the assassination of Bolshevik senior official Moisei Uritsky days earlier, prompts the decree for Red Terror.
- 1942World War II: The Battle of Alam el Halfa begins.
- 1974A Belgrade–Dortmund express train derails at the main train station in Zagreb killing 153 passengers.
- 1974A powerful bomb explodes at the Mitsubishi Heavy Industries headquarters in Marunouchi, Tokyo, Japan. Eight are killed, 378 are injured. Eight left-wing activists are arrested on May 19, 1975 by Japanese authorities.
- 1984STS-41-D: The Space Shuttle Discovery takes off on its maiden voyage.
- 1991Dissolution of the Soviet Union: Azerbaijan declares independence from Soviet Union.
- 1992The 11-day Ruby Ridge standoff ends with Randy Weaver surrendering to federal authorities.
- 1995Bosnian War: NATO launches Operation Deliberate Force against Bosnian Serb forces.
View the complete list of August 30 historical events.
Curious about this Choco Bubble Heart? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 8, 30, and 2008 reveal that your Life Path number is 3. It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Rana Daggubati, Max Martini, Christian Bautista, Kim Jung-hwa, Worm Miller, Buddy Rich, Kazuki Kato, Fran Allison, James Drury, Martin Henderson.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on August 30 is Virgo ♍ (The Maiden) – a mutable sign with Earth as Western element. The ruling planet is Mercury – the planet of communication. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Rat is the mythical animal and Earth is the Eastern element of a person born on August 30, 2008.
Peridot is the modern birthstone for the month of August while Diamond is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Virgo is carnelian. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 30th August 2008 is Poppy for preparedness.
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 6,709,049,780. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Disturbia by Rihanna as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (August 30, 2008). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Cyprus approximately on 1100. Your profession was builder of houses, temples, cathedrals.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Ruthless character, carefully weighing your decisions in critical situations, with excellent self-control and strong will. Generally liked, but not always loved.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Magic is everywhere around you, in most usual, most ordinary incidents. Your lesson – to learn magic and to help people to see it clearly. You are a magician!
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 137,464,471 babies were born throughout the world in the year 2008. The estimated number of babies born on 30th August 2008 is 375,586. That’s equivalent to 261 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Emma. This name was given to 18,809 baby girls. For the boys it’s Jacob. This name was recorded 22,591 times in the year 2008. Any chance you are Emma or Jacob? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man August 30” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about August 30, 2008. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 243rd day of 2008
- Day of week: Saturday
- Day of week birthstone: Turquoise
- Week index: 35th Saturday of 2008
- Next same calendar year: 2036
- Day of week this year: Sunday
- Day of week next year: Monday
- Day of week in 2022: Tuesday
- Days until next birthday: 143 days
- Age on next birthday: 12 years old
- Days since birth: 4,240 days
- Days spent sleeping: 1,413 days
- Years spent sleeping: 3.87 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 144
- Next full moon: May 7 at 10:47:00 GMT – Thursday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on May 8, 2040
- Age in dog years: 69 dog years old using a Puli breed
- Life path number and meaning: 3 – It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
- Western zodiac sign: Virgo ♍ (The Maiden)
- Western zodiac element: Earth
- Western zodiac sign quality: Mutable
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Mercury – the planet of communication
- Western zodiac gemstone: Carnelian
- Eastern zodiac animal: Rat
- Eastern zodiac element: Earth
- Modern birthstone: Peridot
- Mystical birthstone: Diamond (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Poppy for preparedness
- 2008 world population: 6,709,049,780
- Number one song: Disturbia by Rihanna (August 30, 2008)
- Babies born in 2008: 137,464,471
- Babies born in 2008 every day: 375,586
- Babies born in 2008 every minute: 261
- Popular girl’s name: Emma – 18,809 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Jacob – 22,591 babies
- Roman numerals: XXX.VIII.MMVIII
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: December 9, 1953 – John Malkovich, American actor and producer; June 6, 1990 – Ieva Lagūna, Latvian model; September 19, 1978 – Ramin Karimloo, Iranian-Canadian singer-songwriter, producer, and actor.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,991