Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 31st of August 1932 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
August 31, 1932 was a Wednesday and it was the 244th day of the year 1932. It was the 35th Wednesday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1932 calendar will be in 2044. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Monday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 144 days left before your next birthday. You will be 88 years old when that day comes. There have been 31,998 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 10,666 days or 29.20 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 1,084 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on May 7 at 10:47:00 GMT – Thursday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on May 9, 1964.
If a dog named Atterbury - a Lancashire Heeler breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 368 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Atterbury will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Atterbury will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1914Richard Basehart
- 1920G. D. Spradlin
- 1931Noble Willingham
- 1937Warren Berlinger
- 1940Robert Morris
- 1967Gene Hoglan
- 1971Candis Cayne
- 1973Kaori Mizumori
- 1979Mickie James
- 1992Holly Earl
View the complete list of August 31 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Aug 31.
- 1843Georg von Hertling, German academic and politician, 7th Chancellor of the German Empire (d. 1919)
- 1893Lily Laskine, French harp player (d. 1988)
- 1947Mona Marshall, American voice actress and singer
- 1948Harald Ertl, Austrian race car driver and journalist (d. 1982)
- 1957Glenn Tilbrook, English singer-songwriter and guitarist (Squeeze and Difford & Tilbrook)
- 1961Magnus Ilmjärv, Estonian historian and author
- 1965Céline Bonnier, Canadian actress
- 1976Vincent Delerm, French singer-songwriter and pianist
- 1978Sandis Valters, Latvian basketball player
- 1994Alex Harris, Scottish footballer
View the complete list of August 31 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Minnie’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1056After a sudden illness a few days previously, Byzantine Empress Theodora dies childless, thus ending the Macedonian dynasty.
- 1422King Henry V of England dies of dysentery while in France. His son, Henry VI becomes King of England at the age of 9 months.
- 1803Lewis and Clark start their expedition to the west by leaving Pittsburgh at 11 in the morning.
- 1907Count Alexander Izvolsky and Sir Arthur Nicolson sign the St. Petersburg Convention, which results in the Triple Entente alliance.
- 1920Polish–Soviet War: A decisive Polish victory in the Battle of Komarów.
- 1941World War II: Serbian paramilitary forces defeat Germans in the Battle of Loznica.
- 1957The Federation of Malaya (now Malaysia) gains its independence from the United Kingdom.
- 1958A parcel bomb sent by Ngô Đình Nhu, younger brother and chief adviser of South Vietnamese President Ngô Đình Diệm, fails to kill King Norodom Sihanouk of Cambodia.
- 1982Anti-government demonstrations are held in 66 Polish cities to commemorate the second anniversary of the Gdańsk Agreement.
- 1987Thai Airways Flight 365 crashes into the ocean near Ko Phuket, Thailand, killing all 83 aboard.
View the complete list of August 31 historical events.
Curious about this Green Jelly Heart? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 8, 31, and 1932 reveal that your Life Path number is 9. It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Giles Havergal, Don Galloway, Beau Bridges, Warren William, Corin Redgrave, Chitrangada Singh, Paige O'Hara, Josh Ritter, Bill Slayback, Bruce Redman.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on August 31 is Virgo ♍ (The Maiden) – a mutable sign with Earth as Western element. The ruling planet is Mercury – the planet of communication. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Monkey is the mythical animal and Water is the Eastern element of a person born on August 31, 1932.
Peridot is the modern birthstone for the month of August while Diamond is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Virgo is carnelian. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Wednesday’ is amethyst.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 31st August 1932 is Poppy for preparedness.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on March 15, 1905. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +198. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on January 13, 1921. Your score is -218. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Austria approximately on 800. Your profession was warrior, hunter, fisherman, executor of sacrifices.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You always liked to travel, to investigate, could have been detective or spy.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to conquer jealousy and anger in yourself and then in those, who will select you as their guide. You should understand that these weaknesses are caused by fear and self-regret.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 59,872 baby girls. For the boys it’s Robert. This name was recorded 59,262 times in the year 1932. Any chance you are Mary or Robert? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man August 31” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about August 31, 1932. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 244th day of 1932
- Day of week: Wednesday
- Day of week birthstone: Amethyst
- Week index: 35th Wednesday of 1932
- Next same calendar year: 2044
- Day of week this year: Monday
- Day of week next year: Tuesday
- Day of week in 2022: Wednesday
- Days until next birthday: 144 days
- Age on next birthday: 88 years old
- Days since birth: 31,998 days
- Days spent sleeping: 10,666 days
- Years spent sleeping: 29.20 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 1,084
- Next full moon: May 7 at 10:47:00 GMT – Thursday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on May 9, 1964
- Age in dog years: 368 dog years old using a Lancashire Heeler breed
- Life path number and meaning: 9 – It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
- Western zodiac sign: Virgo ♍ (The Maiden)
- Western zodiac element: Earth
- Western zodiac sign quality: Mutable
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Mercury – the planet of communication
- Western zodiac gemstone: Carnelian
- Eastern zodiac animal: Monkey
- Eastern zodiac element: Water
- Modern birthstone: Peridot
- Mystical birthstone: Diamond (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Poppy for preparedness
- Best compatible birthday: March 15, 1905 (+198)
- Worst compatible birthday: January 13, 1921 (-218)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 59,872 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Robert – 59,262 babies
- Roman numerals: XXXI.VIII.MCMXXXII
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: October 4, 1916 – Jan Murray, American comedian, actor, and game show host (d. 2006); May 7, 1987 – Aidy Bryant, American actress; March 16, 1963 – Kevin Smith, New Zealand actor and singer (d. 2002).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,882