Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 31st of August 1971 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
August 31, 1971 was a Tuesday and it was the 243rd day of the year 1971. The next time you can reuse your old 1971 calendar will be in 2021. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Thursday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 66 days left before your next birthday. You will be 46 years old when that day comes. There have been 16,736 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 567 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on July 9 at 04:09:00 GMT – Sunday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get tips about your current relationship and how to improve it. Astrology reports to help you decide when to make yourself available for romantic or social activity. Get your love & romance reports or download free samples!
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1897Fredric March
- 1920Gustavo Adolfo Palma
- 1924Buddy Hackett
- 1924Herbert Wise
- 1937Warren Berlinger
- 1957Gina Schock
- 1958Julie Brown
- 1969Jonathan LaPaglia
- 1972Chris Tucker
- 1998Saya Kawamoto
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for August 31.
Seriously, how much do you know yourself? Do you want to gain true understanding of the real you? It’s all about you! Your confidence, your nature, your career and you as a person. Get your personality profile reports or download free samples!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Aug 31.
- 1902Géza Révész, Hungarian general and politician, Hungarian Minister of Defence (d. 1977)
- 1916Danny Litwhiler, American baseball player and coach (d. 2011)
- 1931Noble Willingham, American actor (d. 2004)
- 1944Christine King, English historian and academic
- 1975Daniel Harding, English conductor
- 1978Ido Pariente, Israeli mixed martial artist and trainer
- 1982Chris Duhon, American basketball player
- 1983Deniz Aydoğdu, German-Turkish footballer
- 1985Rolando, Portuguese footballer
- 1986Riza Santos, Canadian model and actress, Miss Universe Canada 2013
View the complete list of famous birthdays for August 31.
What is in store for you this year? Let these forecasts and predictions help you succeed in life. Benefit from life changing events and know when they occur. Make everyday activities easier to handle. Get your Forecast Reports or download free samples!
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1895German Count Ferdinand von Zeppelin patents his Navigable Balloon.
- 1920Polish–Soviet War: A decisive Polish victory in the Battle of Komarów.
- 1939Nazi Germany mounts a staged attack on the Gleiwitz radio station, creating an excuse to attack Poland the following day thus starting World War II in Europe.
- 1941World War II: Serbian paramilitary forces defeat Germans in the Battle of Loznica.
- 1957The Federation of Malaya (now Malaysia) gains its independence from the United Kingdom.
- 1980After two weeks of nationwide strikes, the Polish government was forced to sign the Gdańsk Agreement, allowing for the creation of the trade union Solidarity.
- 1992Pascal Lissouba is inaugurated as the President of the Republic of the Congo.
- 1993Russia completes removing its troops from Lithuania.
- 1997Diana, Princess of Wales, her companion Dodi Fayed and driver Henri Paul die in a car crash in Paris.
- 2012A 7.6-magnitude earthquake strikes the Philippine province of Eastern Samar.
View the complete list of historical events for August 31.
Curious about this Coconut Butter Ball? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 8, 31 and 1971 reveal that your Life Path number is 3. It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Maja Tatić, John Ritter, Stefán Karl Stefánsson, Morgane Dubled, Nehemiah Persoff, Terrence Howard, Kanon Fukuda, Kellie Shanygne Williams, Doris Singleton, Steven Mackintosh.
The zodiac sign of a person born on August 31 is Virgo ♍. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Pig is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on August 31, 1971.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Virgo horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly format.
Peridot is the modern birthstone for the month of August while Diamond is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Virgo is carnelian. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Uncle Albert/Admiral Halsey by Paul McCartney and Linda McCartney as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (September 4, 1971). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: December 16, 1916 – Birgitta Valberg, Swedish actress (d. 2014); September 29, 1948 – Yelena Drapeko, Kazakhstani-Russian actress; January 28, 1929 – Acker Bilk, English singer and clarinet player (d. 2014).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,045