Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 31st of August 1971 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
August 31, 1971 was a Tuesday and it was the 243rd day of the year 1971. The next time you can reuse your old 1971 calendar will be in 2021. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Friday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 72 days left before your next birthday. You will be 47 years old when that day comes. There have been 17,095 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 579 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 28 at 04:55:00 GMT – Thursday.
If a dog named Hatcher - a Italian Greyhound breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 204 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Hatcher will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Hatcher will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1914Richard Basehart
- 1937Bobby Parker
- 1940Robert Morris
- 1945Lee Bryant
- 1954Caroline Cossey
- 1956Masashi Tashiro
- 1960Chris Whitley
- 1975Sara Ramirez
- 1986Riza Santos
- 1998Saya Kawamoto
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for August 31.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Aug 31.
- 1903Vladimir Jankélévitch, French musicologist and philosopher (d. 1985)
- 1919Amrita Preetam, Indian poet and author (d. 2005)
- 1928Jaime Sin, Filipino cardinal (d. 2005)
- 1932Allan Fotheringham, Canadian journalist
- 1934Nikos Xanthopoulos, Greek actor and singer
- 1941Emmanuel Nunes, Portuguese-French composer and educator (d. 2012)
- 1947Somchai Wongsawat, Thai lawyer and politician, 26th Prime Minister of Thailand
- 1962Thomas Suozzi, American politician
- 1963Naomi Robson, American-Australian journalist
- 1978Morten Qvenild, Norwegian pianist and composer (In the Country and Magical Orchestra)
View the complete list of famous birthdays for August 31.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1798Irish Rebellion of 1798: Irish rebels, with French assistance, establish the short-lived Republic of Connacht.
- 1864During the American Civil War, Union forces led by General William T. Sherman launch an assault on Atlanta.
- 1888Mary Ann Nichols is murdered. She is the first of Jack the Ripper’s confirmed victims.
- 1897Thomas Edison patents the Kinetoscope, the first movie projector.
- 1913Police attack a union rally during the Dublin Lock-out, killing two people and injuring hundreds.
- 1940Pennsylvania Central Airlines Trip 19 crashes near Lovettsville, Virginia. The CAB investigation of the accident is the first investigation to be conducted under the Bureau of Air Commerce act of 1938.
- 1941World War II: Serbian paramilitary forces defeat Germans in the Battle of Loznica.
- 1992Pascal Lissouba is inaugurated as the President of the Republic of the Congo.
- 1993Russia completes removing its troops from Lithuania.
- 2006Edvard Munch’s famous painting The Scream, stolen on August 22, 2004, is recovered in a raid by Norwegian police.
View the complete list of historical events for August 31.
Curious about this Strawberry Swirl? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 8, 31 and 1971 reveal that your Life Path number is 3. It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Irene Ryan, Leslie Mann, Rebecca Eaton, Peter Jones, Iman Ali, J. P. Manoux, George Gaynes, Kazuki Kato, Fabre d'Églantine, Lou Bega.
The zodiac sign of a person born on August 31 is Virgo ♍. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Pig is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on August 31, 1971.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Virgo horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Peridot is the modern birthstone for the month of August while Diamond is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Virgo is carnelian. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Uncle Albert/Admiral Halsey by Paul McCartney and Linda McCartney as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (September 4, 1971). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Iran approximately on 1275. Your profession was preacher, publisher, scribbler of ancient inscriptions.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Artistic personality, always transforming ugly into beauty, gray into bright colors. You would find an opportunity of creative self-expression in any situation.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your main lesson in present – to develop magnanimity and feeling of brotherhood. Try to become less adhered to material property and learn to have only as many, as you may give back.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: December 8, 1908 – Concha Piquer, Spanish singer and actress (d. 1990); December 20, 1952 – Sky Gilbert, Canadian drag queen performer, actor, and author; December 23, 1957 – Trisha Goddard, English television host and actress.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,210