Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 31st of August 1987 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
August 31, 1987 was a Monday and it was the 243rd day of the year 1987. The next time you can reuse your old 1987 calendar will be in 2026. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Thursday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 11 days left before your next birthday. You will be 30 years old when that day comes. There have been 10,947 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 371 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on September 6 at 07:04:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get tips about your current relationship and how to improve it. Astrology reports to help you decide when to make yourself available for romantic or social activity. Get your love & romance reports or download free samples!
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1920Gustavo Adolfo Palma
- 1930Charles Kay
- 1932Roy Castle
- 1940Jack Thompson
- 1948Lowell Ganz
- 1953Jimmy McKenna
- 1969Jonathan LaPaglia
- 1970Debbie Gibson
- 1971Candis Cayne
- 1992Holly Earl
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for August 31.
STOP! Are you ready to solve your biggest career problem? First, you need to find out what’s preventing you to move forward in your career. Unlock your potential for success with the Career Analysis report. Get a free sample – no obligation to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Aug 31.
- 1896Brian Edmund Baker, English Air Marshal (d. 1979)
- 1905Robert Bacher, American physicist and academic (d. 2004)
- 1934Nikos Xanthopoulos, Greek actor and singer
- 1946Ann Coffey, Scottish social worker and politician
- 1959Jessica Upshaw, American lawyer and politician (d. 2013)
- 1968Jolene Watanabe, American tennis player
- 1970Debbie Gibson, American singer-songwriter, producer, and actress
- 1974Andriy Medvedev, Ukrainian-Monacan tennis player
- 1979Simon Neil, Scottish singer-songwriter, guitarist, and producer (Biffy Clyro and Marmaduke Duke)
- 1998Saya Kawamoto, Japanese singer (AKB48)
View the complete list of famous birthdays for August 31.
What is in store for you this year? Let these forecasts and predictions help you succeed in life. Benefit from life changing events and know when they occur. Make everyday activities easier to handle. Get your Forecast Reports or download free samples!
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1056After a sudden illness a few days previously, Byzantine Empress Theodora dies childless, thus ending the Macedonian dynasty.
- 1218Al-Kamil becomes Sultan of Egypt, Syria and northern Mesopotamia on the death of his father Al-Adil I.
- 1918World War I: Start of the Battle of Mont Saint-Quentin, a successful assault by the Australian Corps during the Hundred Days Offensive.
- 1920The first radio news program is broadcast by 8MK in Detroit.
- 1962Trinidad and Tobago becomes independent.
- 1963Crown Colony of North Borneo (now Sabah) achieve a self governance.
- 1987Thai Airways Flight 365 crashes into the ocean near Ko Phuket, Thailand, killing all 83 aboard.
- 1996Saddam Hussein’s troops seized Irbil after the Kurdish Masoud Barzani appealed for help to defeat his Kurdish rival PUK.
- 2005The 2005 Al-Aaimmah bridge stampede in Baghdad kills 1,199 people.
- 2012A 7.6-magnitude earthquake strikes the Philippine province of Eastern Samar.
View the complete list of historical events for August 31.
Curious about this Color Bubble Cake? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 8, 31 and 1987 reveal that your Life Path number is 1. It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Dustin Lance Black, Yekaterina Samutsevich, John Entwistle, Susan Anton, Fernando González Pacheco, Inge Meysel, Noah Wyle, Don Novello, Bernard Fresson, Dorothy Coburn.
The zodiac sign of a person born on August 31 is Virgo ♍. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rabbit is the mythical animal and Fire is the element of a person born on August 31, 1987.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Virgo horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly format.
Peridot is the modern birthstone for the month of August while Diamond is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Virgo is carnelian. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was La Bamba by Los Lobos as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (September 5, 1987). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: August 25, 1957 – Simon McBurney, English actor and director; February 3, 1970 – Warwick Davis, English actor, producer, and screenwriter; February 19, 1943 – Lou Christie, American singer-songwriter.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,039