Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 31st of August 1988 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
August 31, 1988 was a Wednesday and it was the 244th day of the year 1988. The next time you can reuse your old 1988 calendar will be in 2044. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Thursday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 38 days left before your next birthday. You will be 29 years old when that day comes. There have been 10,554 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 357 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on August 7 at 18:13:00 GMT – Monday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get tips about your current relationship and how to improve it. Astrology reports to help you decide when to make yourself available for romantic or social activity. Get your love & romance reports or download free samples!
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1930Charles Kay
- 1932Roy Castle
- 1937Bobby Parker
- 1937Warren Berlinger
- 1945Van Morrison
- 1955Aleksander Krupa
- 1969Jonathan LaPaglia
- 1977Craig Nicholls
- 1979Mickie James
- 1998Saya Kawamoto
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for August 31.
Seriously, how much do you know yourself? Do you want to gain true understanding of the real you? It’s all about you! Your confidence, your nature, your career and you as a person. Get your personality profile reports or download free samples!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Aug 31.
- 1802Husein Gradaščević, Ottoman general (d. 1834)
- 1879Alma Mahler, Austrian-American composer and painter (d. 1964)
- 1913Bernard Lovell, English physicist and astronomer (d. 2012)
- 1937Bobby Parker, American singer-songwriter and guitarist (d. 2013)
- 1946Jerome Corsi, American theorist and author
- 1977Craig Nicholls, Australian singer-songwriter and guitarist (The Vines)
- 1977Jeff Hardy, American wrestler and singer (PeroxWhy?Gen)
- 1981Dwayne Peel, Welsh rugby player
- 1982Christopher Katongo, Zambian footballer
- 1984Ted Ligety, American skier
View the complete list of famous birthdays for August 31.
What is in store for you this year? Let these forecasts and predictions help you succeed in life. Benefit from life changing events and know when they occur. Make everyday activities easier to handle. Get your Forecast Reports or download free samples!
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1798Irish Rebellion of 1798: Irish rebels, with French assistance, establish the short-lived Republic of Connacht.
- 1907Count Alexander Izvolsky and Sir Arthur Nicolson sign the St. Petersburg Convention, which results in the Triple Entente alliance.
- 1920The first radio news program is broadcast by 8MK in Detroit.
- 1958A parcel bomb sent by Ngô Đình Nhu, younger brother and chief adviser of South Vietnamese President Ngô Đình Diệm, fails to kill King Norodom Sihanouk of Cambodia.
- 1963Crown Colony of North Borneo (now Sabah) achieve a self governance.
- 1982Anti-government demonstrations are held in 66 Polish cities to commemorate the second anniversary of the Gdańsk Agreement.
- 1993Russia completes removing its troops from Lithuania.
- 1996Saddam Hussein’s troops seized Irbil after the Kurdish Masoud Barzani appealed for help to defeat his Kurdish rival PUK.
- 1998North Korea reportedly launches Kwangmyŏngsŏng-1, its first satellite.
- 2006Edvard Munch’s famous painting The Scream, stolen on August 22, 2004, is recovered in a raid by Norwegian police.
View the complete list of historical events for August 31.
Curious about this Choco Mocha Raspberry? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 8, 31 and 1988 reveal that your Life Path number is 2. It represents balance, harmony and partnership. You have the soul of an artist. You are a fine companion and possess a good sense of humor. Friends seek you out for your calming and peaceful company.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Sally Yeh, John Aylward, Peter Schamoni, Ron Clements, Jenn Korbee, Abby Elliott, Michael Omartian, Ryan Devlin, Jay Orpin, Dawnn Lewis.
The zodiac sign of a person born on August 31 is Virgo ♍. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Dragon is the mythical animal and Earth is the element of a person born on August 31, 1988.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Virgo horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly format.
Peridot is the modern birthstone for the month of August while Diamond is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Virgo is carnelian. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Wednesday’ is amethyst.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Monkey by George Michael as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (September 3, 1988). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: April 18, 1950 – Tina Chow, American model and jewelry designer (d. 1992); August 12, 1928 – Dan Curtis, American director and producer (d. 2006); August 22, 1975 – Rodrigo Santoro, Brazilian actor.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,052