Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 31st of August 1996 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
August 31, 1996 was a Saturday and it was the 244th day of the year 1996. The next time you can reuse your old 1996 calendar will be in 2024. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Thursday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 7 days left before your next birthday. You will be 21 years old when that day comes. There have been 7,663 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 259 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on September 6 at 07:04:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get tips about your current relationship and how to improve it. Astrology reports to help you decide when to make yourself available for romantic or social activity. Get your love & romance reports or download free samples!
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1930Charles Kay
- 1934Nikos Xanthopoulos
- 1945Bob Welch
- 1957Gina Schock
- 1962Dee Bradley Baker
- 1963Todd Carty
- 1965Céline Bonnier
- 1969Jonathan LaPaglia
- 1979Mickie James
- 1998Saya Kawamoto
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for August 31.
STOP! Are you ready to solve your biggest career problem? First, you need to find out what’s preventing you to move forward in your career. Unlock your potential for success with the Career Analysis report. Get a free sample – no obligation to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Aug 31.
- 1916John S. Wold, American physicist and politician
- 1921Raymond Williams, Welsh author and academic (d. 1988)
- 1925Maurice Pialat, French actor and director (d. 2003)
- 1935Eldridge Cleaver, American activist and author (d. 1998)
- 1944Liz Forgan, English journalist
- 1955Gary Webb, American journalist and author (d. 2004)
- 1958Julie Brown, American actress, singer, producer, and screenwriter
- 1974Andriy Medvedev, Ukrainian-Monacan tennis player
- 1981Mawnia Al-Kuwaitia, Kuwaiti singer and actress
- 1986Feng Tianwei, Singaporean table tennis player
View the complete list of famous birthdays for August 31.
What is in store for you this year? Let these forecasts and predictions help you succeed in life. Benefit from life changing events and know when they occur. Make everyday activities easier to handle. Get your Forecast Reports or download free samples!
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1798Irish Rebellion of 1798: Irish rebels, with French assistance, establish the short-lived Republic of Connacht.
- 1897Thomas Edison patents the Kinetoscope, the first movie projector.
- 1918World War I: Start of the Battle of Mont Saint-Quentin, a successful assault by the Australian Corps during the Hundred Days Offensive.
- 1920The first radio news program is broadcast by 8MK in Detroit.
- 1936Radio Prague, now the official international broadcasting station of the Czech Republic, goes on the air.
- 1940Pennsylvania Central Airlines Trip 19 crashes near Lovettsville, Virginia. The CAB investigation of the accident is the first investigation to be conducted under the Bureau of Air Commerce act of 1938.
- 1941World War II: Serbian paramilitary forces defeat Germans in the Battle of Loznica.
- 1962Trinidad and Tobago becomes independent.
- 1987Thai Airways Flight 365 crashes into the ocean near Ko Phuket, Thailand, killing all 83 aboard.
- 1994The Provisional Irish Republican Army declares a ceasefire.
View the complete list of historical events for August 31.
Curious about this Vanilla Plumberry? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 8, 31 and 1996 reveal that your Life Path number is 1. It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Yaphet Kotto, Mike Medavoy, Diana Serra Cary, Big Tom, JD Samson, Danny Huston, Douglas Trumbull, Shalom Harlow, Lonnie Brooks, Finola Hughes.
The zodiac sign of a person born on August 31 is Virgo ♍. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rat is the mythical animal and Fire is the element of a person born on August 31, 1996.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Virgo horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly format.
Peridot is the modern birthstone for the month of August while Diamond is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Virgo is carnelian. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Macarena (Bayside Boys Mix) by Los Del Rio as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (August 31, 1996). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: January 25, 1938 – Etta James, American singer-songwriter (d. 2012); July 13, 1984 – Urvashi Sharma, Indian actress and model; September 1, 1970 – Hwang Jung-min, South Korean actor and singer.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,034