Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 31st of August 2006 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
August 31, 2006 was a Thursday and it was the 243rd day of the year 2006. It was the 35th Thursday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 2006 calendar will be in 2023. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Friday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 290 days left before your next birthday. You will be 13 years old when that day comes. There have been 4,458 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 1,486 days or 4.07 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 151 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on November 23 at 05:41:00 GMT – Friday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) will happen sometime on May 9, 2038.
If a dog named Temple - a Scottish Terrier breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 68 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Temple will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Temple will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1897Fredric March
- 1924Buddy Hackett
- 1931Noble Willingham
- 1945Van Morrison
- 1954Caroline Cossey
- 1956Masashi Tashiro
- 1965Susan Gritton
- 1971Candis Cayne
- 1979Mickie James
- 1998Saya Kawamoto
View the complete list of August 31 celebrity birthdays.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Aug 31.
- 1879Alma Mahler, Austrian-American composer and painter (d. 1964)
- 1902Géza Révész, Hungarian general and politician, Hungarian Minister of Defence (d. 1977)
- 1907William Shawn, American journalist (d. 1992)
- 1908William Saroyan, American author and playwright (d. 1981)
- 1948Harald Ertl, Austrian race car driver and journalist (d. 1982)
- 1948Holger Osieck, German footballer and manager
- 1963Reb Beach, American guitarist (Winger, Whitesnake, Night Ranger, and Dokken)
- 1967Gene Hoglan, American drummer (Tenet, Strapping Young Lad, Testament, Fear Factory, and Dethklok)
- 1970Debbie Gibson, American singer-songwriter, producer, and actress
- 1981Steve Saviano, American ice hockey player
View the complete list of August 31 famous birthdays.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1798Irish Rebellion of 1798: Irish rebels, with French assistance, establish the short-lived Republic of Connacht.
- 1876Ottoman Sultan Murad V is deposed and succeeded by his brother Abdul Hamid II.
- 1895German Count Ferdinand von Zeppelin patents his Navigable Balloon.
- 1897Thomas Edison patents the Kinetoscope, the first movie projector.
- 1962Trinidad and Tobago becomes independent.
- 1965The Aero Spacelines Super Guppy aircraft makes its first flight.
- 1986Aeroméxico Flight 498 collides with a Piper PA-28 Cherokee over Cerritos, California, killing 67 in the air and 15 on the ground.
- 1987Thai Airways Flight 365 crashes into the ocean near Ko Phuket, Thailand, killing all 83 aboard.
- 1999The first of a series of bombings in Moscow kills one person and wounds 40 others.
- 2005The 2005 Al-Aaimmah bridge stampede in Baghdad kills 1,199 people.
View the complete list of August 31 historical events.
Curious about this Aqua Swirl? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 8, 31, and 2006 reveal that your Life Path number is 2. It represents balance, harmony and partnership. You have the soul of an artist. You are a fine companion and possess a good sense of humor. Friends seek you out for your calming and peaceful company.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Patrice Wymore, Joe Boyd, Selena, Harvey Fierstein, Suzanne Tamim, Jay Orpin, Ping Medina, Scarlett Pomers, Bradford Anderson, Maeve Quinlan.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on August 31 is Virgo ♍ (The Maiden) – a mutable sign with Earth as Western element. The ruling planet is Mercury – the planet of communication. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Dog is the mythical animal and Fire is the Eastern element of a person born on August 31, 2006.
Get your daily Virgo horoscope for free. Make today a great day for love and romance. Get a boost from the stars and find out what they have to say about you. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and yearly forecasts. Discover some hidden personality you did not know about yourself.
Peridot is the modern birthstone for the month of August while Diamond is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Virgo is carnelian. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 31st August 2006 is Poppy for preparedness.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on June 29, 1984. You have a Love Match compatibility score of +157. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on June 19, 1995. Your incompatibility score is -135. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 6,551,263,534. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was London Bridge by Fergie as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (September 2, 2006). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Sumatra approximately on 1350. Your profession was banker, usurer, moneylender, judge.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Natural talent of psychologist, you knew how to use the opportunities. Cold-blooded and calm in any situation.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: The timid, lonely and self-confident people are everywhere, and your problem – to overcome these tendencies in yourself and then to help other people.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 135,657,397 babies were born throughout the world in the year 2006. The estimated number of babies born on 31st August 2006 is 371,664. That’s equivalent to 258 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Emily. This name was given to 21,400 baby girls. For the boys it’s Jacob. This name was recorded 24,841 times in the year 2006. Any chance you are Emily or Jacob? (Source: ssa.gov)
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about August 31, 2006. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 243rd day of 2006
- Day of week: Thursday
- Day of week birthstone: Sapphire
- Week index: 35th Thursday of 2006
- Next same calendar year: 2023
- Day of week this year: Friday
- Day of week next year: Saturday
- Day of week in 2020: Monday
- Days until next birthday: 290 days
- Age on next birthday: 13 years old
- Days since birth: 4,458 days
- Days spent sleeping: 1,486 days
- Years spent sleeping: 4.07 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 151
- Next full moon: November 23 at 05:41:00 GMT – Friday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on May 9, 2038
- Age in dog years: 68 dog years old using a Scottish Terrier breed
- Life path number and meaning: 2 – It represents balance, harmony and partnership. You have the soul of an artist. You are a fine companion and possess a good sense of humor. Friends seek you out for your calming and peaceful company.
- Western zodiac sign: Virgo ♍ (The Maiden)
- Western zodiac element: Earth
- Western zodiac sign quality: Mutable
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Mercury – the planet of communication
- Western zodiac gemstone: Carnelian
- Eastern zodiac animal: Dog
- Eastern zodiac element: Fire
- Modern birthstone: Peridot
- Mystical birthstone: Diamond (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Poppy for preparedness
- Best compatible birthday: June 29, 1984 (+157)
- Worst compatible birthday: June 19, 1995 (-135)
- 2006 world population: 6,551,263,534
- Number one song: London Bridge by Fergie (September 2, 2006)
- Babies born in 2006: 135,657,397
- Babies born in 2006 every day: 371,664
- Babies born in 2006 every minute: 258
- Popular girl’s name: Emily – 21,400 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Jacob – 24,841 babies
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: June 22, 1902 – Marguerite De La Motte, American actress (d. 1950); January 3, 1956 – Mel Gibson, American-Australian actor, director, producer, and screenwriter; October 15, 1969 – Paige Davis, American actress.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,834