Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 4th of August 1906 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
August 4, 1906 was a Saturday and it was the 216th day of the year 1906. The next time you can reuse your old 1906 calendar will be in 2018. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Friday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 69 days left before your next birthday. You will be 111 years old when that day comes. There have been 40,474 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 1,371 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 9 at 13:11:00 GMT – Friday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1904Helen Kane
- 1935Carol Arthur
- 1942Don S. Davis
- 1965James Tupper
- 1974Dominic Ochoa
- 1978Mick Cain
- 1981Abigail Spencer
- 1983Cody Burger
- 1985Kina Grannis
- 1995Bruna Marquezine
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for August 4.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Aug 4.
- 1902Bill Hallahan, American baseball player (d. 1981)
- 1935Michael J. Noonan, Irish farmer and politician, 25th Minister of Defence for Ireland (d. 2013)
- 1942David Lange, New Zealand lawyer and politician, 32nd Prime Minister of New Zealand (d. 2005)
- 1962Paul Reynolds, English singer-songwriter and guitarist (A Flock of Seagulls)
- 1964Anna Sui, American fashion designer
- 1968Lee Mack, English comedian, actor, producer, and screenwriter
- 1973Marek Penksa, Slovak footballer
- 1975Daniella van Graas, Dutch model and actress
- 1978Jeremy Adduono, Canadian ice hockey player and coach
- 1978Mick Cain, American actor
View the complete list of famous birthdays for August 4.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 367Gratian, son of Roman Emperor Valentinian I, is named co-Augustus by his father and associated to the throne aged eight.
- 1578Battle of Al Kasr al Kebir: The Moroccans defeat the Portuguese. King Sebastian of Portugal is killed in the battle, leaving his elderly uncle, Cardinal Henry, as his heir. This initiates a succession crisis in Portugal.
- 1693Date traditionally ascribed to Dom Perignon’s invention of champagne, however it is not clear whether he actually invented champagne, however he has been credited as an innovator who developed the techniques used to perfect sparkling wine.
- 1704War of the Spanish Succession: Gibraltar is captured by an English and Dutch fleet, commanded by Admiral Sir George Rooke and allied with Archduke Charles.
- 1789In France members of the National Constituent Assembly take an oath to end feudalism and abandon their privileges.
- 1796French Revolutionary Wars: Napoleon leads the French Army of Italy to victory in the Battle of Lonato.
- 1964Gulf of Tonkin incident: U.S. destroyers USS Maddox and USS Turner Joy report coming under attack in the Gulf of Tonkin.
- 1965The Constitution of the Cook Islands comes into force, giving the Cook Islands self-governing status within New Zealand.
- 2006A massacre is carried out by Sri Lankan government forces, killing 17 employees of the French INGO Action Against Hunger (known internationally as Action Contre la Faim, or ACF).
- 2007NASA’s Phoenix spacecraft is launched.
View the complete list of historical events for August 4.
Curious about this Coconut Butter Ball? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 8, 4 and 1906 reveal that your Life Path number is 1. It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Tooba Siddiqui, Jack O'Connell, Ronnie Barker, Haluk Piyes, Lucia Micarelli, Fernando León de Aranoa, Paula Reca, Phyllis Kirk, Karen Foster, James Coco.
The zodiac sign of a person born on August 4 is Leo ♌. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Horse is the mythical animal and Fire is the element of a person born on August 4, 1906.
Peridot is the modern birthstone for the month of August while Diamond is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Leo is onyx. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: November 9, 1984 – Seven, South Korean singer, dancer, and actor; May 26, 1979 – Elisabeth Harnois, American actress; May 29, 1937 – Hibari Misora, Japanese singer and actress (d. 1989).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 955