Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 4th of August 1921 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 4 minutes. Enjoy!
August 4, 1921 was a Thursday and it was the 216th day of the year 1921. The next time you can reuse your old 1921 calendar will be in 2022. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Friday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 43 days left before your next birthday. You will be 96 years old when that day comes. There have been 35,021 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 1,186 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on July 9 at 04:09:00 GMT – Sunday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1891Margit Makay
- 1910Anita Page
- 1939Frank Vincent
- 1942Don S. Davis
- 1954François Valéry
- 1962David Nunn
- 1968Daniel Dae Kim
- 1968Marcus Schenkenberg
- 1981Marques Houston
- 1997Ekaterina Ryabova
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for August 4.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Aug 4.
- 1719Johann Gottlob Lehmann, German mineralogist and geologist (d. 1767)
- 1898Ernesto Maserati, Italian race car driver and engineer (d. 1975)
- 1922Luis Aponte Martínez, Puerto Rican cardinal (d. 2012)
- 1957Valdis Valters, Latvian basketball player and coach
- 1960Tim Winton, Australian author and playwright
- 1968Marcus Schenkenberg, Swedish-Dutch model and actor
- 1973Xavier Marchand, French swimmer
- 1974Chris Crippin, Canadian drummer (Hedley)
- 1978Ibán Espadas, Spanish footballer
- 1978Shaunard Harts, American football player
View the complete list of famous birthdays for August 4.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 367Gratian, son of Roman Emperor Valentinian I, is named co-Augustus by his father and associated to the throne aged eight.
- 598Goguryeo-Sui War: Emperor Wéndi of Sui orders his youngest son, Yang Liang (assisted by the co-prime minister Gao Jiong), to conquer Goguryeo (Korea) during the Manchurian rainy season, with a Chinese army and navy.
- 1693Date traditionally ascribed to Dom Perignon’s invention of champagne, however it is not clear whether he actually invented champagne, however he has been credited as an innovator who developed the techniques used to perfect sparkling wine.
- 1821The Saturday Evening Post is published for the first time as a weekly newspaper.
- 1889The Great Fire of Spokane, Washington destroys some 32 blocks of the city, prompting a mass rebuilding project.
- 1902The Greenwich foot tunnel under the River Thames opens.
- 1944The Holocaust: A tip from a Dutch informer leads the Gestapo to a sealed-off area in an Amsterdam warehouse, where they find and arrest Jewish diarist Anne Frank, her family, and four others.
- 1946An earthquake of magnitude 8.0 hits northern Dominican Republic. One hundred are killed and 20,000 are left homeless.
- 1947The Supreme Court of Japan is established.
- 1995Operation Storm begins in Croatia.
View the complete list of historical events for August 4.
Curious about this Choco Drizzle Stratus? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 8, 4 and 1921 reveal that your Life Path number is 7. It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: George Cole, Kathryn Harrold, Lawrence Gray, Hiroko Moriguchi, Don Diamont, Evadne Price, Nina Kaczorowski, Ernie Barnes, Mayu Watanabe, Paul Nicholas.
The zodiac sign of a person born on August 4 is Leo ♌. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rooster is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on August 4, 1921.
Peridot is the modern birthstone for the month of August while Diamond is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Leo is onyx. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: October 16, 1986 – Inna, Romanian singer-songwriter and dancer; August 19, 1956 – Adam Arkin, American actor, director, and producer; May 2, 1956 – Yasushi Akimoto, Japanese songwriter and producer.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 891