Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 4th of August 1921 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
August 4, 1921 was a Thursday and it was the 216th day of the year 1921. The next time you can reuse your old 1921 calendar will be in 2022. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 102 days left before your next birthday. You will be 97 years old when that day comes. There have been 35,327 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 1,196 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on April 30 at 01:00:00 GMT – Monday.
If a dog named Macon - a Lowchen breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 404 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Macon will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Macon will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1939Frank Vincent
- 1943Georgina Hale
- 1954François Valéry
- 1958Kym Karath
- 1975Daniella van Graas
- 1983Cody Burger
- 1983Greta Gerwig
- 1983Nathaniel Buzolic
- 1985Crystal Bowersox
- 1989Jessica Mauboy
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for August 4.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Aug 4.
- 1721Granville Leveson-Gower, 1st Marquess of Stafford, English politician, Lord President of the Council (d. 1803)
- 1755Nicolas-Jacques Conté, French soldier and painter (d. 1805)
- 1859Knut Hamsun, Norwegian author, poet, and playwright, Nobel Prize laureate (d. 1952)
- 1888Taher Saifuddin, Indian religious leader, 51st Da'i al-Mutlaq (d. 1965)
- 1921Maurice Richard, Canadian ice hockey player and coach (d. 2000)
- 1929Kishore Kumar, Indian singer-songwriter and actor (d. 1987)
- 1939Jack Cunningham, Baron Cunningham of Felling, English politician, Minister for the Cabinet Office
- 1943Barbara Saß-Viehweger, German politician, lawyer and civil law notary
- 1978JD Samson, American DJ and producer (Le Tigre, MEN, and The New England Roses)
- 1984Terry Campese, Australian rugby player
View the complete list of famous birthdays for August 4.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 367Gratian, son of Roman Emperor Valentinian I, is named co-Augustus by his father and associated to the throne aged eight.
- 598Goguryeo-Sui War: Emperor Wéndi of Sui orders his youngest son, Yang Liang (assisted by the co-prime minister Gao Jiong), to conquer Goguryeo (Korea) during the Manchurian rainy season, with a Chinese army and navy.
- 1265Second Barons’ War: Battle of Evesham: The army of Prince Edward (the future king Edward I of England) defeats the forces of rebellious barons led by Simon de Montfort, 6th Earl of Leicester, killing de Montfort and many of his allies.
- 1327First War of Scottish Independence: James Douglas leads a raid into Weardale and almost kills Edward III of England.
- 1693Date traditionally ascribed to Dom Perignon’s invention of champagne, however it is not clear whether he actually invented champagne, however he has been credited as an innovator who developed the techniques used to perfect sparkling wine.
- 1863Matica slovenská, Slovakia’s public-law cultural and scientific institution focusing on topics around the Slovak nation, is established in Martin.
- 1889The Great Fire of Spokane, Washington destroys some 32 blocks of the city, prompting a mass rebuilding project.
- 1914World War I: Germany invades Belgium. In response, Belgium and the United Kingdom declare war on Germany. The United States declares its neutrality.
- 1958The Billboard Hot 100 is published for the first time.
- 2007NASA’s Phoenix spacecraft is launched.
View the complete list of historical events for August 4.
Curious about this Sepia Choco Kokoro? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 8, 4 and 1921 reveal that your Life Path number is 7. It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Gregory Abbott, Ryouta Murai, Paradise Oskar, Iveta Bartošová, Chuck Girard, Nükhet Duru, Rena Kato, Charlie Korsmo, Joseph Losey, Walter Gotell.
The zodiac sign of a person born on August 4 is Leo ♌. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rooster is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on August 4, 1921.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Leo horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Peridot is the modern birthstone for the month of August while Diamond is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Leo is onyx. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Romania approximately on 1275. Your profession was preacher, publisher, scribbler of ancient inscriptions.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Timid, constrained, quiet person. You had creative talents, waited until that life to be liberated. Sometimes environment considered you strange.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: It always seemed to you, that your perceptions of the world are somewhat different. Your lesson – to trust your intuition as your best guide in present life.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: December 9, 1978 – Jesse Metcalfe, American actor; November 18, 1987 – Hitomi Harada, Japanese voice actress and singer; November 3, 1989 – Paula DeAnda, American singer-songwriter and actress.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,246