Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 4th of August 1980 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
August 4, 1980 was a Monday and it was the 217th day of the year 1980. It was the 31st Monday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1980 calendar will be in 2036. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Tuesday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 193 days left before your next birthday. You will be 40 years old when that day comes. There have been 14,417 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 4,806 days or 13.16 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 488 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on February 9 at 07:35:00 GMT – Sunday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on April 12, 2012.
If a dog named Vada - a Old English Sheepdog breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 223 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Vada will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Vada will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1944Orhan Gencebay
- 1958Kym Karath
- 1968Lee Mack
- 1971Jeff Gordon
- 1975Daniella van Graas
- 1978Mick Cain
- 1981Marques Houston
- 1985Crystal Bowersox
- 1987Tomoya Warabino
- 1991Lucinda Dryzek
View the complete list of August 4 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Aug 4.
- 1906Eugen Schuhmacher, German zoologist, director, and producer (d. 1973)
- 1910William Schuman, American composer and educator (d. 1992)
- 1922Luis Aponte Martínez, Puerto Rican cardinal (d. 2012)
- 1956Gerry Cooney, American boxer and promoter
- 1965Terri Lyne Carrington, American singer-songwriter, drummer, and producer (Yellowjackets)
- 1965Wayne Pacelle, American humanitarian and author
- 1970Ron Lester, American actor and producer
- 1978Danish Nawaz, Pakistani actor and director
- 1992Yvonne Neuwirth, Austrian tennis player
- 1994Mayuko Fukuda, Japanese actress
View the complete list of August 4 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Gordon’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 598Goguryeo-Sui War: Emperor Wéndi of Sui orders his youngest son, Yang Liang (assisted by the co-prime minister Gao Jiong), to conquer Goguryeo (Korea) during the Manchurian rainy season, with a Chinese army and navy.
- 1704War of the Spanish Succession: Gibraltar is captured by an English and Dutch fleet, commanded by Admiral Sir George Rooke and allied with Archduke Charles.
- 1790A newly passed tariff act creates the Revenue Cutter Service (the forerunner of the United States Coast Guard).
- 1863Matica slovenská, Slovakia’s public-law cultural and scientific institution focusing on topics around the Slovak nation, is established in Martin.
- 1902The Greenwich foot tunnel under the River Thames opens.
- 1915World War I: The German 12th Army occupies Warsaw during the Gorlice–Tarnów Offensive and the Great Retreat of 1915.
- 1958The Billboard Hot 100 is published for the first time.
- 1964American civil rights movement: Civil rights workers Michael Schwerner, Andrew Goodman and James Chaney are found dead in Mississippi after disappearing on June 21.
- 1977U.S. President Jimmy Carter signs legislation creating the United States Department of Energy.
- 2007NASA’s Phoenix spacecraft is launched.
View the complete list of August 4 historical events.
Curious about this Lemon Drop Sour Ball? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 8, 4, and 1980 reveal that your Life Path number is 3. It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Chrisye, Sister Rosetta Tharpe, Monika Linkytė, Roy Wood, Jr., Kenneth Mitchell, John Ford, Denis Quilley, Annett Louisan, Judy Garland, Scott Shriner.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on August 4 is Leo ♌ (The Lion) – a fixed sign with Fire as Western element. The ruling planet is Sun – the center of our universe. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Monkey is the mythical animal and Metal is the Eastern element of a person born on August 4, 1980.
Peridot is the modern birthstone for the month of August while Diamond is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Leo is onyx. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 4th August 1980 is Poppy for preparedness.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on November 16, 1950. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +104. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on March 14, 1958. Your score is -104. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 4,451,362,735. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Magic by Olivia Newton-John as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (August 9, 1980). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Southern China approximately on 1350. Your profession was builder of roads, bridges, docks.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Revolutionary type. You inspired changes in any sphere — politics, business, religion, housekeeping. Could be a leader.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You are bound to solve problems regarding pollution of environment, recycling, misuse of raw materials, elimination of radioactivity by all means including psychological methods.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 125,148,676 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1980. The estimated number of babies born on 4th August 1980 is 341,936. That’s equivalent to 237 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Jennifer. This name was given to 58,376 baby girls. For the boys it’s Michael. This name was recorded 68,693 times in the year 1980. Any chance you are Jennifer or Michael? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man August 4” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about August 4, 1980. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 217th day of 1980
- Day of week: Monday
- Day of week birthstone: Pearl
- Week index: 31st Monday of 1980
- Next same calendar year: 2036
- Day of week this year: Tuesday
- Day of week next year: Wednesday
- Day of week in 2022: Thursday
- Days until next birthday: 193 days
- Age on next birthday: 40 years old
- Days since birth: 14,417 days
- Days spent sleeping: 4,806 days
- Years spent sleeping: 13.16 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 488
- Next full moon: February 9 at 07:35:00 GMT – Sunday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on April 12, 2012
- Age in dog years: 223 dog years old using a Old English Sheepdog breed
- Life path number and meaning: 3 – It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
- Western zodiac sign: Leo ♌ (The Lion)
- Western zodiac element: Fire
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Sun – the center of our universe
- Western zodiac gemstone: Onyx
- Eastern zodiac animal: Monkey
- Eastern zodiac element: Metal
- Modern birthstone: Peridot
- Mystical birthstone: Diamond (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Poppy for preparedness
- Best compatible birthday: November 16, 1950 (+104)
- Worst compatible birthday: March 14, 1958 (-104)
- 1980 world population: 4,451,362,735
- Number one song: Magic by Olivia Newton-John (August 9, 1980)
- Babies born in 1980: 125,148,676
- Babies born in 1980 every day: 341,936
- Babies born in 1980 every minute: 237
- Popular girl’s name: Jennifer – 58,376 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Michael – 68,693 babies
- Roman numerals: IV.VIII.MCMLXXX
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: October 23, 1951 – Charly García, Argentine singer-songwriter and keyboard player (Sui Generis, Serú Girán, and La Máquina de Hacer Pájaros); May 6, 1983 – Adrianne Palicki, American actress; July 20, 1953 – Dave Evans, Welsh-Australian singer-songwriter (AC/DC and Rabbit).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 2,098