Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 5th of August 1964 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 11 minutes. Enjoy!
August 5, 1964 was a Wednesday and it was the 218th day of the year 1964. It was the 32nd Wednesday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1964 calendar will be in 2020. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 25 days left before your next birthday. You will be 56 years old when that day comes. There have been 20,429 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 6,810 days or 18.64 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 692 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on August 3 at 16:00:00 GMT – Monday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on April 13, 1996.
If a dog named Aviv - a American Eskimo Dog breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 240 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Aviv will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Aviv will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1934Vern Gosdin
- 1948Carole Laure
- 1956Jerry Ciccoritti
- 1960Vivian Kubrick
- 1963Steve Lee
- 1964Zerrin Tekindor
- 1971DJ Ajax
- 1981Jesse Williams
- 1997Adam Irigoyen
- 2000Maya Bond
View the complete list of August 5 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Aug 5.
- 1641John Hathorne, American merchant and jurist (d. 1717)
- 1914Parley Baer, American actor (d. 2002)
- 1920George Tooker, American painter and academic (d. 2011)
- 1923Devan Nair, Malaysian-Singaporean union leader and politician, 3rd President of Singapore (d. 2005)
- 1939Roger Clark, English race car driver (d. 1998)
- 1941Airto Moreira, Brazilian-American drummer and composer (Return to Forever)
- 1977Mark Mulder, American baseball player and sportscaster
- 1982Ryu Seung-min, South Korean table tennis player
- 1984Steve Matai, New Zealand rugby player
- 1989Jessica Nigri, American model and actress
View the complete list of August 5 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Kathy’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1388The Battle of Otterburn, a border skirmish between the Scottish and the English in Northern England, is fought near Otterburn.
- 1763Pontiac’s War: Battle of Bushy Run: British forces led by Henry Bouquet defeat Chief Pontiac’s Indians at Bushy Run.
- 1860Charles XV of Sweden of Sweden-Norway is crowned king of Norway in Trondheim.
- 1906Persian Constitutional Revolution: Mozaffar ad-Din Shah Qajar, King of Iran, agrees to convert the government to a constitutional monarchy.
- 1914In Cleveland, Ohio, the first electric traffic light is installed.
- 1925Plaid Cymru is formed with the aim of disseminating knowledge of the Welsh language that is at the time in danger of dying out.
- 1964Vietnam War: Operation Pierce Arrow: American aircraft from carriers USS Ticonderoga and USS Constellation bomb North Vietnam in retaliation for strikes against U.S. destroyers in the Gulf of Tonkin.
- 1966The Beatles release their groundbreaking album entitled Revolver
- 1995Yugoslav Wars: The city of Knin, Croatia, a significant Serb stronghold, is captured by Croatian forces during Operation Storm. The date is celebrated in Croatia as Victory Day.
- 2010Ten members of International Assistance Mission Nuristan Eye Camp team are killed by persons unknown in Kuran wa Munjan District of Badakhshan Province in Afghanistan.
View the complete list of August 5 historical events.
Curious about this Pure White Kokoro? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 8, 5, and 1964 reveal that your Life Path number is 6. It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Arthur Rankin, Jr., Nihal Yalçın, Nancy Ajram, Ezra Miller, Marc Nelson, Leslie Banks, Miyuki Imori, Paul Blackthorne, Googie Withers, Nicole Eggert.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on August 5 is Leo ♌ (The Lion) – a fixed sign with Fire as Western element. The ruling planet is Sun – the center of our universe. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Dragon is the mythical animal and Wood is the Eastern element of a person born on August 5, 1964.
Peridot is the modern birthstone for the month of August while Diamond is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Leo is onyx. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Wednesday’ is amethyst.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 5th August 1964 is Poppy for preparedness.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on July 5, 1940. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +172. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on February 4, 1971. Your score is -158. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 3,281,201,306. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was A Hard Day’s Night by The Beatles as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (August 8, 1964). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Northern India approximately on 1100. Your profession was builder of houses, temples, cathedrals.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You had a mind of a scientist, always seeking new explanations. Environment often misunderstood you. Had a respectable knowledge.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to study, to practice and to use wisdom, enclosed in psychological sciences, and in ancient manuscripts. With strong faith and hard work you will reach your real destiny in present life.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 115,215,976 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1964. The estimated number of babies born on 5th August 1964 is 314,798. That’s equivalent to 219 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Lisa. This name was given to 54,276 baby girls. For the boys it’s Michael. This name was recorded 82,653 times in the year 1964. Any chance you are Lisa or Michael? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man August 5” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about August 5, 1964. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 218th day of 1964
- Day of week: Wednesday
- Day of week birthstone: Amethyst
- Week index: 32nd Wednesday of 1964
- Next same calendar year: 2020
- Day of week this year: Wednesday
- Day of week next year: Thursday
- Day of week in 2022: Friday
- Days until next birthday: 25 days
- Age on next birthday: 56 years old
- Days since birth: 20,429 days
- Days spent sleeping: 6,810 days
- Years spent sleeping: 18.64 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 692
- Next full moon: August 3 at 16:00:00 GMT – Monday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on April 13, 1996
- Age in dog years: 240 dog years old using a American Eskimo Dog breed
- Life path number and meaning: 6 – It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
- Western zodiac sign: Leo ♌ (The Lion)
- Western zodiac element: Fire
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Sun – the center of our universe
- Western zodiac gemstone: Onyx
- Eastern zodiac animal: Dragon
- Eastern zodiac element: Wood
- Modern birthstone: Peridot
- Mystical birthstone: Diamond (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Poppy for preparedness
- Best compatible birthday: July 5, 1940 (+172)
- Worst compatible birthday: February 4, 1971 (-158)
- 1964 world population: 3,281,201,306
- Number one song: A Hard Day’s Night by The Beatles (August 8, 1964)
- Babies born in 1964: 115,215,976
- Babies born in 1964 every day: 314,798
- Babies born in 1964 every minute: 219
- Popular girl’s name: Lisa – 54,276 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Michael – 82,653 babies
- Roman numerals: V.VIII.MCMLXIV
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: June 13, 1969 – Lynne Koplitz, American comedian, actress, and game show host; February 28, 1925 – Harry H. Corbett, Burmese-English actor (d. 1982); April 21, 1977 – Doseone, American rapper and producer (Deep Puddle Dynamics, Greenthink, Clouddead, Themselves, Subtle, and 13 & God).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 2,141