Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 5th of August 1975 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
August 5, 1975 was a Tuesday and it was the 217th day of the year 1975. The next time you can reuse your old 1975 calendar will be in 2025. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Sunday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 135 days left before your next birthday. You will be 43 years old when that day comes. There have been 15,571 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 527 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on March 31 at 12:38:00 GMT – Saturday.
If a dog named Kochief - a Treeing Walker Coonhound breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 238 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Kochief will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Kochief will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1914Parley Baer
- 1935John Saxon
- 1941Bob Clark
- 1951Samantha Sang
- 1964Adam Yauch
- 1970James Gunn
- 1975Antony Cotton
- 1975Iddo Goldberg
- 1987Genelia D'Souza
- 1998Mimi Keene
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for August 5.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Aug 5.
- 1749Thomas Lynch, Jr., American commander and politician (d. 1779)
- 1797Friedrich August Kummer, German cellist and composer (d. 1879)
- 1906Wassily Leontief, German-American economist and academic, Nobel Prize laureate (d. 1999)
- 1947Rick Derringer, American singer-songwriter, guitarist, and producer (The McCoys)
- 1952Tamás Faragó, Hungarian water polo player
- 1972Theodore Whitmore, Jamaican footballer and manager
- 1976Marians Pahars, Latvian footballer and manager
- 1981Jesse Williams, American actor
- 1982Lolo Jones, American hurdler
- 1985Gil Vermouth, Israeli footballer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for August 5.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1763Pontiac’s War: Battle of Bushy Run: British forces led by Henry Bouquet defeat Chief Pontiac’s Indians at Bushy Run.
- 1781The Battle of Dogger Bank takes place.
- 1860Charles XV of Sweden of Sweden-Norway is crowned king of Norway in Trondheim.
- 1944World War II: Polish insurgents liberate a German labor camp in Warsaw, freeing 348 Jewish prisoners.
- 1944World War II: The Nazis begin a week-long massacre of anywhere between 40,000 and 100,000 civilians and prisoners of war in Wola, Poland.
- 1949In Ecuador, an earthquake destroys 50 towns and kills more than 6,000.
- 1962Apartheid in South Africa: Nelson Mandela is jailed. He would not be released until 1990.
- 1989General elections are held in Nicaragua with the Sandinista National Liberation Front winning a majority.
- 2003A car bomb explodes in the Indonesian capital of Jakarta outside the Marriott Hotel killing 12 and injuring 150.
- 2012The Oak Creek shooting took place at a Sikh temple in Oak Creek, Wisconsin, killing six people; the perpetrator was shot dead by police.
View the complete list of historical events for August 5.
Curious about this Triple Choco Special? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 8, 5 and 1975 reveal that your Life Path number is 8. It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Nigel Bennett, Gretchen Franklin, David Nelson, Johnny Otis, Hrishikesh Mukherjee, Deniz Akkaya, Mari Hoshino, Dick Gaughan, Sam Faiers, Steven Culp.
The zodiac sign of a person born on August 5 is Leo ♌. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rabbit is the mythical animal and Wood is the element of a person born on August 5, 1975.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Leo horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Peridot is the modern birthstone for the month of August while Diamond is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Leo is onyx. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Jive Talkin’ by Bee Gees as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (August 9, 1975). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Northern England approximately on 1200. Your profession was trainer, holder of the fine animals, birds, insects.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You are a person with huge energy, good in planning and supervising. If you were just garbage-man, you were chief garbage-man.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You are bound to solve problems regarding pollution of environment, recycling, misuse of raw materials, elimination of radioactivity by all means including psychological methods.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: July 28, 1974 – Afroman, American rapper; January 10, 2006 – Angelina Jordan, Norwegian child singer; August 1, 1967 – José Padilha, Brazilian director, producer and screenwriter.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,197