Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 5th of August 2002 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
August 5, 2002 was a Monday and it was the 217th day of the year 2002. It was the 31st Monday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 2002 calendar will be in 2030. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 243 days left before your next birthday. You will be 19 years old when that day comes. There have been 6,697 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 2,232 days or 6.11 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 227 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on December 30 at 03:29:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) will happen sometime on April 13, 2034.
If a dog named Franswa - a Belgian Tervuren breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 115 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Franswa will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Franswa will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1914David Brian
- 1914Parley Baer
- 1943Sammi Smith
- 1970James Gunn
- 1975Ami Foster
- 1980Sophie Winkleman
- 1981Jesse Williams
- 1981Kenta Hamano
- 1984Helene Fischer
- 1998Mimi Keene
View the complete list of August 5 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Aug 5.
- 1910Herminio Masantonio, Argentinian footballer (d. 1956)
- 1930Richie Ginther, American race car driver (d. 1989)
- 1932Vladimir Fedoseyev, Russian conductor
- 1935Michael Ballhaus, German director and cinematographer
- 1937Carla Lane, English screenwriter and producer
- 1948Ray Clemence, English footballer and manager
- 1955Eddie Ojeda, American guitarist and songwriter (Twisted Sister and Scarecrow)
- 1980Wayne Bridge, English footballer
- 1981Maik Franz, German footballer
- 1993Suzuka Ohgo, Japanese actress
View the complete list of August 5 famous birthdays.
Did you know that coffee and word games are an excellent combination to sharpen your vocabulary? Let’s give it a quick spin. Within 30 seconds, how many words can you think of from these letters DCCXFKIIALP? Check your answers here: Unscramble words DCCXFKIIALP. (Sponsored by WordFinder.Cafe)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 642Battle of Maserfield: Penda of Mercia defeats and kills Oswald of Northumbria.
- 1600The Gowrie Conspiracy against King James VI of Scotland (later to become King James I of England) takes place.
- 1735Freedom of the press: New York Weekly Journal writer John Peter Zenger is acquitted of seditious libel against the royal governor of New York, on the basis that what he had published was true.
- 1763Pontiac’s War: Battle of Bushy Run: British forces led by Henry Bouquet defeat Chief Pontiac’s Indians at Bushy Run.
- 1772The First Partition of Poland begins.
- 1781The Battle of Dogger Bank takes place.
- 1906Persian Constitutional Revolution: Mozaffar ad-Din Shah Qajar, King of Iran, agrees to convert the government to a constitutional monarchy.
- 1916World War I: Battle of Romani: Allied forces, under the command of Archibald Murray, defeat an attacking Ottoman army under the command of Friedrich Freiherr Kress von Kressenstein, securing the Suez Canal and beginning the Ottoman retreat from the Sinai Peninsula.
- 1941World War II: The Battle of Smolensk concludes with Germany capturing about 300,000 Soviet Red Army prisoners.
- 2010The Copiapó mining accident occurs, trapping 33 Chilean miners approximately 2,300 ft below the ground.
View the complete list of August 5 historical events.
Curious about this Choco Blue Velvet? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 8, 5, and 2002 reveal that your Life Path number is 8. It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Joe Absolom, John Woo, Mukesh, Tracy Pollan, Massimiliano Neri, Robert Earl Jones, Tora Sudiro, Aretha Franklin, Julia Sweeney, Yvonne Zima.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on August 5 is Leo ♌ (The Lion) – a fixed sign with Fire as Western element. The ruling planet is Sun – the center of our universe. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Horse is the mythical animal and Water is the Eastern element of a person born on August 5, 2002.
Peridot is the modern birthstone for the month of August while Diamond is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Leo is onyx. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 5th August 2002 is Poppy for preparedness.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on September 7, 1975. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +131. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on April 27, 1988. Your score is -158. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 6,242,016,348. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Hot in Herre by Nelly as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (August 10, 2002). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Northern England approximately on 1200. Your profession was trainer, holder of the fine animals, birds, insects.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You are a person with huge energy, good in planning and supervising. If you were just garbage-man, you were chief garbage-man.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You are bound to solve problems regarding pollution of environment, recycling, misuse of raw materials, elimination of radioactivity by all means including psychological methods.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 132,115,603 babies were born throughout the world in the year 2002. The estimated number of babies born on 5th August 2002 is 361,961. That’s equivalent to 251 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Emily. This name was given to 24,463 baby girls. For the boys it’s Jacob. This name was recorded 30,568 times in the year 2002. Any chance you are Emily or Jacob? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man August 5” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about August 5, 2002. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 217th day of 2002
- Day of week: Monday
- Day of week birthstone: Pearl
- Week index: 31st Monday of 2002
- Next same calendar year: 2030
- Day of week this year: Wednesday
- Day of week next year: Thursday
- Day of week in 2022: Friday
- Days until next birthday: 243 days
- Age on next birthday: 19 years old
- Days since birth: 6,697 days
- Days spent sleeping: 2,232 days
- Years spent sleeping: 6.11 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 227
- Next full moon: December 30 at 03:29:00 GMT – Wednesday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on April 13, 2034
- Age in dog years: 115 dog years old using a Belgian Tervuren breed
- Life path number and meaning: 8 – It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
- Western zodiac sign: Leo ♌ (The Lion)
- Western zodiac element: Fire
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Sun – the center of our universe
- Western zodiac gemstone: Onyx
- Eastern zodiac animal: Horse
- Eastern zodiac element: Water
- Modern birthstone: Peridot
- Mystical birthstone: Diamond (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Poppy for preparedness
- Best compatible birthday: September 7, 1975 (+131)
- Worst compatible birthday: April 27, 1988 (-158)
- 2002 world population: 6,242,016,348
- Number one song: Hot in Herre by Nelly (August 10, 2002)
- Babies born in 2002: 132,115,603
- Babies born in 2002 every day: 361,961
- Babies born in 2002 every minute: 251
- Popular girl’s name: Emily – 24,463 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Jacob – 30,568 babies
- Roman numerals: V.VIII.MMII
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: January 16, 1944 – Dieter Moebius, Swiss-German keyboard player and producer (Cluster, Harmonia, and Moebius & Plank) (d. 2015); June 18, 1984 – Kissy Sell Out, English-Canadian DJ and producer; July 4, 1988 – Angelique Boyer, French-Mexican actress and singer.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 2,032