Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 5th of August 2004 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
August 5, 2004 was a Thursday and it was the 218th day of the year 2004. It was the 32nd Thursday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 2004 calendar will be in 2032. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Thursday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 86 days left before your next birthday. You will be 17 years old when that day comes. There have been 6,123 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 2,041 days or 5.59 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 207 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on May 26 at 11:16:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) will happen sometime on April 13, 2036.
If a dog named Hundley - a Soft Coated Wheaten Terrier breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 92 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Hundley will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Hundley will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1918Tom Drake
- 1937Carla Lane
- 1947Rick Derringer
- 1957Faith Prince
- 1966Yoko Moriguchi
- 1967Thomas Lang
- 1981Cory Williams
- 1981Jesse Williams
- 1984Helene Fischer
- 1987Genelia D'Souza
View the complete list of August 5 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Aug 5.
- 1623Antonio Cesti, Italian organist and composer (d. 1669)
- 1908Harold Holt, Australian lawyer and politician, 17th Prime Minister of Australia (d. 1967)
- 1926Betsy Jolas, French composer
- 1933Jeffry Wickham, English actor (d. 2014)
- 1937Brian G. Marsden, English-American astronomer and academic (d. 2010)
- 1955Eddie Ojeda, American guitarist and songwriter (Twisted Sister and Scarecrow)
- 1969Robert Scott, Australian rower
- 1969Vasbert Drakes, Barbadian cricketer
- 1984Steve Matai, New Zealand rugby player
- 1991Andreas Weimann, Austrian footballer
View the complete list of August 5 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Jeremy’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1278The Siege of Algeciras ends in the context of the Spanish Reconquista pitting the forces of the Kingdom of Castile against the Emirate of Granada. The battle resulted in a Granadan victory.
- 1689One thousand five hundred Iroquois attack the village of Lachine in New France.
- 1861The United States Army abolishes flogging.
- 1906Persian Constitutional Revolution: Mozaffar ad-Din Shah Qajar, King of Iran, agrees to convert the government to a constitutional monarchy.
- 1944World War II: Polish insurgents liberate a German labor camp in Warsaw, freeing 348 Jewish prisoners.
- 1944World War II: The Nazis begin a week-long massacre of anywhere between 40,000 and 100,000 civilians and prisoners of war in Wola, Poland.
- 1949The Mann Gulch fire kills 13 firefighters in Montana.
- 1960Burkina Faso, then known as Upper Volta, becomes independent from France.
- 2010The Copiapó mining accident occurs, trapping 33 Chilean miners approximately 2,300 ft below the ground.
- 2015The Gold King Mine waste water spill releases 3 million gallons of heavy metal toxin tailings and waste water into the Animas River in Colorado.
View the complete list of August 5 historical events.
Curious about this Cherry Choco Cake? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 8, 5, and 2004 reveal that your Life Path number is 1. It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Jeff Waters, Lucie Silvas, Nicke Andersson, Jack Ely, Marceline Day, Salil Ankola, Ruth Madoc, Robert Rossen, Rita Moreno, Chris Daughtry.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on August 5 is Leo ♌ (The Lion) – a fixed sign with Fire as Western element. The ruling planet is Sun – the center of our universe. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Monkey is the mythical animal and Wood is the Eastern element of a person born on August 5, 2004.
Peridot is the modern birthstone for the month of August while Diamond is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Leo is onyx. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 5th August 2004 is Poppy for preparedness.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on April 19, 1976. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +120. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on January 5, 1995. Your score is -131. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 6,395,699,509. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Slow Motion by Juvenile featuring Soulja Slim as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (August 7, 2004). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of North of Latin America approximately on 800. Your profession was warrior, hunter, fisherman, executor of sacrifices.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You were sane, practical person, materialist with no spiritual consciousness. Your simple wisdom helped the weak and the poor.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You should develop your talent for love, happiness and enthusiasm and to distribute these feelings to all people.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 133,795,658 babies were born throughout the world in the year 2004. The estimated number of babies born on 5th August 2004 is 365,562. That’s equivalent to 254 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Emily. This name was given to 25,033 baby girls. For the boys it’s Jacob. This name was recorded 27,879 times in the year 2004. Any chance you are Emily or Jacob? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man August 5” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about August 5, 2004. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 218th day of 2004
- Day of week: Thursday
- Day of week birthstone: Sapphire
- Week index: 32nd Thursday of 2004
- Next same calendar year: 2032
- Day of week this year: Thursday
- Day of week next year: Friday
- Day of week in 2023: Saturday
- Days until next birthday: 86 days
- Age on next birthday: 17 years old
- Days since birth: 6,123 days
- Days spent sleeping: 2,041 days
- Years spent sleeping: 5.59 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 207
- Next full moon: May 26 at 11:16:00 GMT – Wednesday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on April 13, 2036
- Age in dog years: 92 dog years old using a Soft Coated Wheaten Terrier breed
- Life path number and meaning: 1 – It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
- Western zodiac sign: Leo ♌ (The Lion)
- Western zodiac element: Fire
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Sun – the center of our universe
- Western zodiac gemstone: Onyx
- Eastern zodiac animal: Monkey
- Eastern zodiac element: Wood
- Modern birthstone: Peridot
- Mystical birthstone: Diamond (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Poppy for preparedness
- Best compatible birthday: April 19, 1976 (+120)
- Worst compatible birthday: January 5, 1995 (-131)
- 2004 world population: 6,395,699,509
- Number one song: Slow Motion by Juvenile featuring Soulja Slim (August 7, 2004)
- Babies born in 2004: 133,795,658
- Babies born in 2004 every day: 365,562
- Babies born in 2004 every minute: 254
- Popular girl’s name: Emily – 25,033 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Jacob – 27,879 babies
- Roman numerals: V.VIII.MMIV
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: June 22, 1982 – Soraia Chaves, Portuguese model and actress; October 22, 1985 – Hadise, Belgian-Turkish singer-songwriter and dancer; May 1, 1953 – Glen Ballard, American songwriter and producer.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 2,086