Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 6th of August 1922 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
August 6, 1922 was a Sunday and it was the 218th day of the year 1922. It was the 32nd Sunday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1922 calendar will be in 2023. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Tuesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 138 days left before your next birthday. You will be 97 years old when that day comes. There have been 35,291 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 11,764 days or 32.21 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 1,195 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on March 21 at 01:44:00 GMT – Thursday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on April 14, 1954.
If a dog named Benes - a Anatolian Shepherd Dog breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 483 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Benes will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Benes will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1888Heinrich Schlusnus
- 1917Edward Jewesbury
- 1938Peter Bonerz
- 1962Marc Lavoine
- 1975Jamie McGonnigal
- 1976Soleil Moon Frye
- 1980Wilber Pan
- 1982Ryan Sypek
- 1983Landon Pigg
- 1998Jack Scanlon
View the complete list of August 6 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Aug 6.
- 1715Luc de Clapiers, marquis de Vauvenargues, French author (d. 1747)
- 1904Jean Dessès, Greek-Egyptian fashion designer (d. 1970)
- 1917Robert Mitchum, American actor and singer (d. 1997)
- 1920John Graves, American author (d. 2013)
- 1927Inga Landgré, Swedish actress
- 1946Masaaki Sakai, Japanese actor and singer (The Spiders)
- 1965Mark Speight, English television host (d. 2008)
- 1973Iain Morris, English screenwriter and producer
- 1979Jonathan Glanfield, English sailor
- 1997Kristína Schmiedlová, Slovak tennis player
View the complete list of August 6 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about the hidden secrets of your first name. Are there magical powers in your given name? Every name has a character and personality. Get smart with name meanings. Find out what your name means! (Sponsored link)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1506The Grand Duchy of Lithuania defeated the Crimean Khanate in the Battle of Kletsk
- 1661The Treaty of The Hague is signed by Portugal and the Dutch Republic.
- 1777American Revolutionary War: The bloody Battle of Oriskany prevents American relief of the Siege of Fort Stanwix.
- 1819Norwich University is founded in Vermont as the first private military school in the United States.
- 1824Battle of Junín Peru.
- 1926Gertrude Ederle becomes the first woman to swim across the English Channel.
- 1956After going bankrupt in 1955, the American broadcaster DuMont Television Network makes its final broadcast, a boxing match from St. Nicholas Arena in New York in the Boxing from St. Nicholas Arena series.
- 1996NASA announces that the ALH 84001 meteorite, thought to originate from Mars, contains evidence of primitive life-forms.
- 1997Korean Air Flight 801 crashed at Nimitz Hill, Guam killing 228 of 254 people on board.
- 2015A suicide bomb attack kills at least 15 people at a mosque in the south-western Saudi city of Abha.
View the complete list of August 6 historical events.
Curious about this Red Jelly Heart? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 8, 6, and 1922 reveal that your Life Path number is 1. It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Cicely Tyson, Serge Nubret, Anny Duperey, Osvaldo Benavides, Dana Wynter, Patrick Cargill, Gary Jones, Aya Matsuura, Tyrone Guthrie, Togo Igawa.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on August 6 is Leo ♌ (The Lion) – a fixed sign with Fire as Western element. The ruling planet is Sun – the center of our universe. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Dog is the mythical animal and Water is the Eastern element of a person born on August 6, 1922.
Peridot is the modern birthstone for the month of August while Diamond is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Leo is onyx. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 6th August 1922 is Poppy for preparedness.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on April 8, 1949. You have a Love Match compatibility score of +178. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on December 27, 1914. Your incompatibility score is -158. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Portugal approximately on 1150. Your profession was teacher, mathematician, geologist.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Inquisitive, inventive, liked to get to the very bottom of things and to rummage in books. Talent for drama, natural born actor.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: The world is full of ill and lonely people. You should help those, who are less fortunate than you are.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 72,175 baby girls. For the boys it’s John. This name was recorded 57,276 times in the year 1922. Any chance you are Mary or John? (Source: ssa.gov)
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about August 6, 1922. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 218th day of 1922
- Day of week: Sunday
- Day of week birthstone: Topaz
- Week index: 32nd Sunday of 1922
- Next same calendar year: 2023
- Day of week this year: Tuesday
- Day of week next year: Thursday
- Day of week in 2021: Friday
- Days until next birthday: 138 days
- Age on next birthday: 97 years old
- Days since birth: 35,291 days
- Days spent sleeping: 11,764 days
- Years spent sleeping: 32.21 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 1,195
- Next full moon: March 21 at 01:44:00 GMT – Thursday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on April 14, 1954
- Age in dog years: 483 dog years old using a Anatolian Shepherd Dog breed
- Life path number and meaning: 1 – It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
- Western zodiac sign: Leo ♌ (The Lion)
- Western zodiac element: Fire
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Sun – the center of our universe
- Western zodiac gemstone: Onyx
- Eastern zodiac animal: Dog
- Eastern zodiac element: Water
- Modern birthstone: Peridot
- Mystical birthstone: Diamond (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Poppy for preparedness
- Best compatible birthday: April 8, 1949 (+178)
- Worst compatible birthday: December 27, 1914 (-158)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 72,175 babies
- Popular boy’s name: John – 57,276 babies
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: October 29, 1935 – Isao Takahata, Japanese director, producer, and screenwriter; December 28, 1941 – Tetsuya Watari, Japanese actor; June 29, 1984 – Han Ji-hye, South Korean actress.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,803