Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 6th of August 1927 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
August 6, 1927 was a Saturday and it was the 218th day of the year 1927. It was the 32nd Saturday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1927 calendar will be in 2022. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Tuesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 348 days left before your next birthday. You will be 93 years old when that day comes. There have been 33,621 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 11,207 days or 30.68 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 1,139 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on September 14 at 04:34:00 GMT – Saturday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on April 14, 1959.
If a dog named Coko - a Bichon Frise breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 388 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Coko will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Coko will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1911Constance Heaven
- 1932Ahmet Mekin
- 1944Inday Badiday
- 1951Daryl Somers
- 1956Stepfanie Kramer
- 1964Moosie Drier
- 1965Juliane Köhler
- 1970M. Night Shyamalan
- 1988Jared Murillo
- 1993Kaori Ishihara
View the complete list of August 6 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Aug 6.
- 1844Alfred, Duke of Saxe-Coburg and Gotha (d. 1900)
- 1904Jean Dessès, Greek-Egyptian fashion designer (d. 1970)
- 1928Andy Warhol, American painter and photographer (d. 1987)
- 1933A. G. Kripal Singh, Indian cricketer (d. 1987)
- 1934Piers Anthony, English-American soldier and author
- 1945Andy Messersmith, American baseball player and coach
- 1947Tony Dell, English-Australian cricketer and soldier
- 1951Christophe de Margerie, French businessman (d. 2014)
- 1978Katie Price, English model, actress and singer
- 2001Ty Simpkins, American actor
View the complete list of August 6 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about the hidden secrets of your first name. Are there magical powers in your given name? Every name has a character and personality. Get smart with name meanings. Find out your name’s personality! (Sponsored link)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1506The Grand Duchy of Lithuania defeated the Crimean Khanate in the Battle of Kletsk
- 1819Norwich University is founded in Vermont as the first private military school in the United States.
- 1914World War I: Serbia declares war on Germany; Austria declares war on Russia.
- 1915World War I: Battle of Sari Bair: The Allies mount a diversionary attack timed to coincide with a major Allied landing of reinforcements at Suvla Bay.
- 1926Gertrude Ederle becomes the first woman to swim across the English Channel.
- 1965US President Lyndon B. Johnson signs the Voting Rights Act of 1965 into law.
- 1986A low-pressure system that redeveloped off the New South Wales coast dumps a record 328 millimeters (13 inches) of rain in a day on Sydney, New South Wales, Australia.
- 2001Erwadi fire incident, 28 mentally ill persons tied to chain were burnt to death at a faith based institution at Erwadi, Tamil Nadu.
- 2010Flash floods across a large part of Jammu and Kashmir, India, damages 71 towns and kills at least 255 people.
- 2012NASA’s Curiosity rover lands on the surface of Mars.
View the complete list of August 6 historical events.
Curious about this Choco Mocha Raspberry? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 8, 6, and 1927 reveal that your Life Path number is 6. It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Mikael Åkerfeldt, Mark Schultz, Sessue Hayakawa, Paul Banks, Josh Bowman, Johnny Horton, Magda Apanowicz, Jean Ferrat, Yash Chopra, Gerald Levert.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on August 6 is Leo ♌ (The Lion) – a fixed sign with Fire as Western element. The ruling planet is Sun – the center of our universe. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Rabbit is the mythical animal and Fire is the Eastern element of a person born on August 6, 1927.
Peridot is the modern birthstone for the month of August while Diamond is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Leo is onyx. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 6th August 1927 is Poppy for preparedness.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on July 19, 1936. You have a Love Match compatibility score of +184. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on February 19, 1906. Your incompatibility score is -184. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Arctic approximately on 1500. Your profession was dramatist, director, musician, bard.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You were sane, practical person, materialist with no spiritual consciousness. Your simple wisdom helped the weak and the poor.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You should develop your talent for love, happiness and enthusiasm and to distribute these feelings to all people.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 70,637 baby girls. For the boys it’s Robert. This name was recorded 61,669 times in the year 1927. Any chance you are Mary or Robert? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man August 6” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about August 6, 1927. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 218th day of 1927
- Day of week: Saturday
- Day of week birthstone: Turquoise
- Week index: 32nd Saturday of 1927
- Next same calendar year: 2022
- Day of week this year: Tuesday
- Day of week next year: Thursday
- Day of week in 2021: Friday
- Days until next birthday: 348 days
- Age on next birthday: 93 years old
- Days since birth: 33,621 days
- Days spent sleeping: 11,207 days
- Years spent sleeping: 30.68 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 1,139
- Next full moon: September 14 at 04:34:00 GMT – Saturday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on April 14, 1959
- Age in dog years: 388 dog years old using a Bichon Frise breed
- Life path number and meaning: 6 – It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
- Western zodiac sign: Leo ♌ (The Lion)
- Western zodiac element: Fire
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Sun – the center of our universe
- Western zodiac gemstone: Onyx
- Eastern zodiac animal: Rabbit
- Eastern zodiac element: Fire
- Modern birthstone: Peridot
- Mystical birthstone: Diamond (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Poppy for preparedness
- Best compatible birthday: July 19, 1936 (+184)
- Worst compatible birthday: February 19, 1906 (-184)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 70,637 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Robert – 61,669 babies
- Roman numerals: VI.VIII.MCMXXVII
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: September 6, 1967 – William DuVall, American singer-songwriter and guitarist (Alice in Chains, Comes with the Fall, Madfly, Neon Christ, and No Walls); April 14, 1973 – David Miller, American tenor and actor (Il Divo); July 25, 1987 – Mitchell Burgzorg, Dutch footballer and rapper.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,863