Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 6th of August 1936 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
August 6, 1936 was a Thursday and it was the 219th day of the year 1936. It was the 32nd Thursday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1936 calendar will be in 2048. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Friday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 323 days left before your next birthday. You will be 86 years old when that day comes. There have been 31,088 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 10,363 days or 28.37 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 1,052 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on September 20 at 23:56:00 GMT – Monday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on April 14, 1968.
If a dog named Shampoo - a Airedale Terrier breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 402 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Shampoo will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Shampoo will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1880Hans Moser
- 1917Robert Mitchum
- 1920Selma Diamond
- 1932Ahmet Mekin
- 1932Michael Deeley
- 1946Masaaki Sakai
- 1952Vinnie Vincent
- 1975Jamie McGonnigal
- 1980Wilber Pan
- 1982Adrianne Curry
View the complete list of August 6 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Aug 6.
- 1656Claude de Forbin, French general (d. 1733)
- 1868Paul Claudel, French poet and playwright (d. 1955)
- 1891William Slim, 1st Viscount Slim, English field marshal and politician, 13th Governor-General of Australia (d. 1970)
- 1922Freddie Laker, English businessman, founded Laker Airways (d. 2006)
- 1929Mike Elliott, Jamaican saxophonist (The Foundations and Rico’s Combo)
- 1944Martin Wharton, English bishop
- 1951Catherine Hicks, American actress
- 1967Lorna Fitzsimons, English businesswoman and politician
- 1972Paolo Bacigalupi, American author
- 1977Jimmy Nielsen, Danish footballer and manager
View the complete list of August 6 famous birthdays.
Did you know that coffee and word games are an excellent combination to sharpen your vocabulary? Let’s give it a quick spin. Within 30 seconds, how many words can you think of from these letters BOTWAEUT? Check your answers here: Make words with these letters BOTWAEUT. (Sponsored by WordFinder.Cafe)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1777American Revolutionary War: The bloody Battle of Oriskany prevents American relief of the Siege of Fort Stanwix.
- 1825Bolivia gains independence from Spain.
- 1862American Civil War: The Confederate ironclad CSS Arkansas is scuttled on the Mississippi River after suffering catastrophic engine failure near Baton Rouge, Louisiana.
- 1926In New York City, the Warner Bros.' Vitaphone system premieres with the movie Don Juan starring John Barrymore.
- 1942Queen Wilhelmina of the Netherlands becomes the first reigning queen to address a joint session of the United States Congress.
- 1956After going bankrupt in 1955, the American broadcaster DuMont Television Network makes its final broadcast, a boxing match from St. Nicholas Arena in New York in the Boxing from St. Nicholas Arena series.
- 1964Prometheus, a bristlecone pine and the world’s oldest tree, is cut down.
- 1986A low-pressure system that redeveloped off the New South Wales coast dumps a record 328 millimeters (13 inches) of rain in a day on Sydney, New South Wales, Australia.
- 2010Flash floods across a large part of Jammu and Kashmir, India, damages 71 towns and kills at least 255 people.
- 2012NASA’s Curiosity rover lands on the surface of Mars.
View the complete list of August 6 historical events.
Curious about this Blue Bubble Ball? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 8, 6, and 1936 reveal that your Life Path number is 6. It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Felicia Day, Angy Fernández, James Ivory, Goldie Hawn, Sunil Dutt, Sonakshi Sinha, Yoriko Douguchi, Chet Atkins, Kevin Hooks, Mikky Ekko.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on August 6 is Leo ♌ (The Lion) – a fixed sign with Fire as Western element. The ruling planet is Sun – the center of our universe. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Rat is the mythical animal and Fire is the Eastern element of a person born on August 6, 1936.
Peridot is the modern birthstone for the month of August while Diamond is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Leo is onyx. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 6th August 1936 is Poppy for preparedness.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on December 21, 1909. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +141. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on January 25, 1966. Your score is -166. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Northern India approximately on 1100. Your profession was builder of houses, temples, cathedrals.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You had a mind of a scientist, always seeking new explanations. Environment often misunderstood you. Had a respectable knowledge.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to study, to practice and to use wisdom, enclosed in psychological sciences, and in ancient manuscripts. With strong faith and hard work you will reach your real destiny in present life.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 54,373 baby girls. For the boys it’s Robert. This name was recorded 58,491 times in the year 1936. Any chance you are Mary or Robert? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man August 6” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about August 6, 1936. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 219th day of 1936
- Day of week: Thursday
- Day of week birthstone: Sapphire
- Week index: 32nd Thursday of 1936
- Next same calendar year: 2048
- Day of week this year: Friday
- Day of week next year: Saturday
- Day of week in 2023: Sunday
- Days until next birthday: 323 days
- Age on next birthday: 86 years old
- Days since birth: 31,088 days
- Days spent sleeping: 10,363 days
- Years spent sleeping: 28.37 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 1,052
- Next full moon: September 20 at 23:56:00 GMT – Monday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on April 14, 1968
- Age in dog years: 402 dog years old using a Airedale Terrier breed
- Life path number and meaning: 6 – It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
- Western zodiac sign: Leo ♌ (The Lion)
- Western zodiac element: Fire
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Sun – the center of our universe
- Western zodiac gemstone: Onyx
- Eastern zodiac animal: Rat
- Eastern zodiac element: Fire
- Modern birthstone: Peridot
- Mystical birthstone: Diamond (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Poppy for preparedness
- Best compatible birthday: December 21, 1909 (+141)
- Worst compatible birthday: January 25, 1966 (-166)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 54,373 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Robert – 58,491 babies
- Roman numerals: VI.VIII.MCMXXXVI
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: September 21, 1984 – Wale, American rapper; June 17, 1995 – Aoi Morikawa, Japanese actress and model; May 25, 1903 – Binnie Barnes, English-American actress and singer (d. 1998).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,883