Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 6th of August 1937 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
August 6, 1937 was a Friday and it was the 218th day of the year 1937. It was the 32nd Friday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1937 calendar will be in 2021. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Thursday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 3 days left before your next birthday. You will be 83 years old when that day comes. There have been 30,313 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 10,104 days or 27.66 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 1,026 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on August 3 at 16:00:00 GMT – Monday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on April 14, 1969.
If a dog named Dolla - a American Pit Bull Terrier breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 389 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Dolla will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Dolla will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1911Lucille Ball
- 1932Ahmet Mekin
- 1946Masaaki Sakai
- 1951Catherine Hicks
- 1958Randy DeBarge
- 1962Marc Lavoine
- 1963Tomoyuki Dan
- 1979Megumi Okina
- 1981Travie McCoy
- 1982Jordis Unga
View the complete list of August 6 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Aug 6.
- 1768Jean-Baptiste Bessières, French general and politician (d. 1813)
- 1844Alfred, Duke of Saxe-Coburg and Gotha (d. 1900)
- 1844James Henry Greathead, South African-English engineer (d. 1896)
- 1888Heinrich Schlusnus, German singer (d. 1952)
- 1920Ella Raines, American actress (d. 1988)
- 1926Moritz, Landgrave of Hesse (d. 2013)
- 1951Catherine Hicks, American actress
- 1965David Robinson, American basketball player and lieutenant
- 1972Darren Eales, English footballer and lawyer
- 1998Jack Scanlon, English actor
View the complete list of August 6 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Joy’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1787Sixty proof sheets of the Constitution of the United States are delivered to the Constitutional Convention in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania.
- 1806Francis II, the last Holy Roman Emperor, abdicates, ending the Holy Roman Empire.
- 1862American Civil War: The Confederate ironclad CSS Arkansas is scuttled on the Mississippi River after suffering catastrophic engine failure near Baton Rouge, Louisiana.
- 1890At Auburn Prison in New York, murderer William Kemmler becomes the first person to be executed by electric chair.
- 1901Kiowa land in Oklahoma is opened for white settlement, effectively dissolving the contiguous reservation.
- 1914World War I: Serbia declares war on Germany; Austria declares war on Russia.
- 1915World War I: Battle of Sari Bair: The Allies mount a diversionary attack timed to coincide with a major Allied landing of reinforcements at Suvla Bay.
- 1926Gertrude Ederle becomes the first woman to swim across the English Channel.
- 1962Jamaica becomes independent from the United Kingdom.
- 1991Takako Doi, chair of the Social Democratic Party, becomes Japan’s first female speaker of the House of Representatives.
View the complete list of August 6 historical events.
Curious about this Purple Bubble Ball? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 8, 6, and 1937 reveal that your Life Path number is 7. It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Constance Dowling, Luis Buñuel, Greg Davies, Amitabh Bhattacharjee, Dorothy Kingsley, Charlotte Wessels, Robin Ellis, Nicola Peltz, Greg Antonacci, Fred Waring.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on August 6 is Leo ♌ (The Lion) – a fixed sign with Fire as Western element. The ruling planet is Sun – the center of our universe. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Ox is the mythical animal and Fire is the Eastern element of a person born on August 6, 1937.
Peridot is the modern birthstone for the month of August while Diamond is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Leo is onyx. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 6th August 1937 is Poppy for preparedness.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on January 10, 1967. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +138. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on February 25, 1962. Your score is -143. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Romania approximately on 1275. Your profession was preacher, publisher, scribbler of ancient inscriptions.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Timid, constrained, quiet person. You had creative talents, waited until that life to be liberated. Sometimes environment considered you strange.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: It always seemed to you, that your perceptions of the world are somewhat different. Your lesson – to trust your intuition as your best guide in present life.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 55,642 baby girls. For the boys it’s Robert. This name was recorded 61,829 times in the year 1937. Any chance you are Mary or Robert? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man August 6” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about August 6, 1937. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 218th day of 1937
- Day of week: Friday
- Day of week birthstone: Emerald
- Week index: 32nd Friday of 1937
- Next same calendar year: 2021
- Day of week this year: Thursday
- Day of week next year: Friday
- Day of week in 2022: Saturday
- Days until next birthday: 3 days
- Age on next birthday: 83 years old
- Days since birth: 30,313 days
- Days spent sleeping: 10,104 days
- Years spent sleeping: 27.66 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 1,026
- Next full moon: August 3 at 16:00:00 GMT – Monday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on April 14, 1969
- Age in dog years: 389 dog years old using a American Pit Bull Terrier breed
- Life path number and meaning: 7 – It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
- Western zodiac sign: Leo ♌ (The Lion)
- Western zodiac element: Fire
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Sun – the center of our universe
- Western zodiac gemstone: Onyx
- Eastern zodiac animal: Ox
- Eastern zodiac element: Fire
- Modern birthstone: Peridot
- Mystical birthstone: Diamond (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Poppy for preparedness
- Best compatible birthday: January 10, 1967 (+138)
- Worst compatible birthday: February 25, 1962 (-143)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 55,642 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Robert – 61,829 babies
- Roman numerals: VI.VIII.MCMXXXVII
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: February 17, 1984 – Kenta Kamakari, Japanese actor and singer; May 22, 1928 – John Mackenzie, Scottish director and producer (d. 2011); December 26, 1973 – Zach Blair, American singer-songwriter and guitarist (Hagfish, Gwar, Rise Against, and Only Crime).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,854